Top 5 most obviously drug-fueled TV appearances ever

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Postby Ruutu15 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:05 pm

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Postby ksbluesfan » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:26 pm

James Brown and Richard Prior were always on drugs. I'm not so sure about Crispin Glover. He was in character.

Back in the 1970s, I remember watching the Wide World of Sports, or something like that, when this stuntman was strapped to the top of a commercial airliner during a flight. After the stunt, they tried to interview the guy, but he was so heavily drugged that he couldn't speak. Does that souond familiar to anybody else?
ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God

Postby Jackman_the_Iceman » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:54 pm

ksbluesfan wrote:James Brown and Richard Prior were always on drugs. I'm not so sure about Crispin Glover. He was in character.

Back in the 1970s, I remember watching the Wide World of Sports, or something like that, when this stuntman was strapped to the top of a commercial airliner during a flight. After the stunt, they tried to interview the guy, but he was so heavily drugged that he couldn't speak. Does that souond familiar to anybody else?

Well thats not fair! I believe anybody would do a stunt if they were too F-ed up to know what was going on. Give a man some angeldust and you will see some stunts.
Jackman_the_Iceman
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Return to Everything Else [OT]