Teacher/student sex

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

I had a Psych professor that I took over and over (including her Human Sexuality from Psychological Perspective course) who I would give anything to bag.. The kicker is she's married to a former student. Obviously in college it's less of an issue than HS.

I've done a little bit of substitute teaching and teenage girls have some kind of affinity for younger male teachers cause I get more girls flirting with me during 1 day of that than I do the rest of the year combined probably.. Obviously I would never act on it, and think of the thought as kinda creepy (not to say there aren't some that are attractive). I suppose I do have the double-standard b/c trust is much more of an issue in sex for females than males. If she's hot generally the least we'll trust is to make sure ya got a rubber on. I can see men taking advantage of younger women though.

I find if you ask most women what they were like at that age 14-17 or so they were usually into older men, so take that for what it's worth as well.

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

goon attack wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:
ksbluesfan wrote:There were some teachers in high school and college that I would have slept with given the opportunity.
:plusplus:

Same view for me as well.

I'm also with OS- if they're 18+, it shouldn't be a problem but ethically, I can definitely see where it would be.
Will you just shut (Frank) up already?

If it's ethically unsound then it SHOULD be and IS a problem, you fukken jackass.
You can't see the difference in something being an ethical issue and a legal issue? There are many things you can do that don't brake the law and shouldn't ever be laws that you can lose your job for and should.

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:ething being an ethical issue and a legal issue?
Re-read what he posted, what I posted and get back to me. Take your time.
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

goon attack wrote:
So you're not saying that b/c it's ethically questionable that there should automatically be a law against it?

WaukeeBlues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by WaukeeBlues »

goon attack wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:
ksbluesfan wrote:There were some teachers in high school and college that I would have slept with given the opportunity.
:plusplus:

Same view for me as well.

I'm also with OS- if they're 18+, it shouldn't be a problem but ethically, I can definitely see where it would be.
Will you just shut (Frank) up already?

If it's ethically unsound then it SHOULD be and IS a problem, you fukken jackass.
HOLY HELL... did you get drunk and decide to go on a LGB splurge or something- calm the (Frank) down you crazy bastard.
Official 2021-2022 LGB Sponsor of Torey Krug
Official 2021 LGB Sponsor of Brayden Schenn
Official 2018-2019 LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz
2018 LGB Playoff Challenge Champ
Official 2017-2018 LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
Official 2016-2017 LGB Sponsor of Scottie Upshall
Official 2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

There is absolutely NOTHING right with the thought of a student and a teacher having sex. It's a twisted perversion that exists in the fantasies of young male students (and probably a few young female students). From the teachers standpoint, there's nothing to gain from having a relation with a young, careerless, poor hygeine having, no common sense having, no real world experience having little twerp who still has years and years of things to learn just to catch up intellectually and maturity wise. But, the teacher does have everything to lose: a job, adult relations with adult family, contact with their children, freedom outside of prison.

Let the kids have their fantasies, teachers who do partake in physical relationships with their students should be castrated and fired.
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

WaukeeBlues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by WaukeeBlues »

glen a richter wrote:There is absolutely NOTHING right with the thought of a student and a teacher having sex. It's a twisted perversion that exists in the fantasies of young male students...
:grin: :lol:

But in seriousness- I think Ruutu's point was what you make of the people that DO partake in it (I'm rolling with the assumption you weren't being completely serious with the castration suggestion. If you were; nevermind)

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

WaukeeBlues wrote:
glen a richter wrote:There is absolutely NOTHING right with the thought of a student and a teacher having sex. It's a twisted perversion that exists in the fantasies of young male students...

But in seriousness- I think Ruutu's point was what you make of the people that DO partake in it (I'm rolling with the assumption you weren't being completely serious with the castration suggestion. If you were; nevermind)
I'm quite serious about castration. As a HS teacher, it bothers me to read about these teachers who have sexual relations with their students. Besides the obvious things that are wrong with it, we're talking about supposed adults having sex with people (students) who in all cases doing it for personal gain: 1) to achieve star status amongst their friends and/or 2) to have some means of blackmailing the teacher into giving them a higher grade. In any event, any teacher who goes along with this sort of proposition is very sick in the head. The first rule of teaching is that you must separate yourselves from the students in terms of friendships. If you treat your relationship with the students as one of "let's be friends" they'll take advantage eight ways from Sunday. It's a professional relationship that can and should be friendly, but it can't ever be a personal relationship that becomes "friends".

Adult teachers having sex with a student, no matter who instigated it, should be treated as sex offenders who prey on minors, and that falls into my category of people who should be castrated.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
goon attack wrote:
So you're not saying that b/c it's ethically questionable that there should automatically be a law against it?
Where did I mention laws?

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

WaukeeBlues wrote: HOLY HELL... did you get drunk and decide to go on a LGB splurge or something- calm (Frank) down you crazy bastard.
[img:600:481]http://www.cityofsculpture.org/images/2 ... ltdown.jpg[/img]

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

glen richter is absolutely correct on this one.

You set a standard and people, especially ADULT teachers, should have the self control to follow those rules. If not, you have broken the social contract and should be dealt with accordingly.

a very conservative viewpoint I might add. ;) nothing can turn somebody against wacko lefty BS quicker than working in a public school.

8)

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

I never said I was 100% liberal in my thinking.

Working in a public school and being in charge of the welfare of 170 students a year will make most people think pretty conservatively about how to protect them from predators.

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

goon attack wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
goon attack wrote:
Where did I mention laws?
Nice job trying to weasle out of your own words.

WaukeeBlues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by WaukeeBlues »

goon attack wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote: HOLY HELL... did you get drunk and decide to go on a LGB splurge or something- calm (Frank) down you crazy bastard.
[img:600:481]http://www.cityofsculpture.org/images/2 ... ltdown.jpg[/img]
:lol: :lol:

You would know.

WaukeeBlues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by WaukeeBlues »

glen a richter wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:

I'm quite serious about castration. As a HS teacher, it bothers me to read about these teachers who have sexual relations with their students. Besides the obvious things that are wrong with it, we're talking about supposed adults having sex with people (students) who in all cases doing it for personal gain: 1) to achieve star status amongst their friends and/or 2) to have some means of blackmailing the teacher into giving them a higher grade. In any event, any teacher who goes along with this sort of proposition is very sick in the head. The first rule of teaching is that you must separate yourselves from the students in terms of friendships. If you treat your relationship with the students as one of "let's be friends" they'll take advantage eight ways from Sunday. It's a professional relationship that can and should be friendly, but it can't ever be a personal relationship that becomes "friends".

Adult teachers having sex with a student, no matter who instigated it, should be treated as sex offenders who prey on minors, and that falls into my category of people who should be castrated.
Very well stated and I completely agree with you. (Although maybe not your second paragraph on castration but thats just me :lol: )

The ONLY way that I said it was ethically excusable was the fact that two people, ages 18 and 24 (or whatever so long as the youngest is 18 ) as per one example on this board; THAT may be societally okay... just not in the classroom. I completely understand your point that because of the context of it being in the classroom that its never okay, and I can relate.

marco
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by marco »

This sort of thing was good enough for John Forbes Nash. :lol:

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

WaukeeBlues wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:

Very well stated and I completely agree with you. (Although maybe not your second paragraph on castration but thats just me :lol: )

The ONLY way that I said it was ethically excusable was the fact that two people, ages 18 and 24 (or whatever so long as the youngest is 18 ) as per one example on this board; THAT may be societally okay... just not in the classroom. I completely understand your point that because of the context of it being in the classroom that its never okay, and I can relate.
It's not even a matter of where it takes place, it could be in the classroom, a hotel or a car, any way you slice it it's just totally messed up for a teacher to be having sex with a student.

As I understand the law, I'm allowed to have a legal relationship with a student of legal age so long as they're not a student in the school I teach at. As far as I'm concerned, that qualifies as a bullshit loophole. No teacher should have sex with any student ever. It's twisted, perverted and just totally wrong in every sense.

Not to toot my own horn, but I've had a handful of female students make inappropriate comments towards me and their desire to engage in inappropriate relationships. It's only a totally psychotic teacher who would actually entertain these advances. I had a kid actually ask me if I wanted to go out with them at the beginning of this school year, point blank asked me if I'd date her right in front of my class. She was a former student who had dropped out of school because she couldn't get out of freshman status by the time she turned 18. Legally, there was nothing wrong with her proposition. She was no longer a student of mine, and she was no longer a student in a conventional HS. She went to beauty school after dropping out. She was also of legal age. Nevertheless, her proposition was totally inappropriate and entirely disgusting. I'm an adult in a position of authority and agreed, when I got certified to teach, to being a role model and in loco parentis to these children, and frankly there's nothing to gain from this sort of relationship other than status as a criminal and a pervert.

I may be a science teacher, but there's nothing in my job title that demands I teach reproduction as a hands-on topic. If I did, I'd fire myself.

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

Glen, you're going way too far with this. I understand your point, I once dated a teacher (2 years older than me, different state, etc.) so I know what you mean, and it IS inappropriate.

The question I asked isn't "is it appropriate or moral". I asked "if you were a 17 year old student, would you hit your teacher?"

OS
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by OS »

glen a richter wrote:As I understand the law, I'm allowed to have a legal relationship with a student of legal age so long as they're not a student in the school I teach at. As far as I'm concerned, that qualifies as a bullshit loophole. No teacher should have sex with any student ever.
So a person that is 22 years old and a high school teacher shouldn't have a relationship with an 18 year old in a high school in a different school? How does that makes sense?
The Original Sponsor of T.J. Oshie

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

OS wrote:
glen a richter wrote:As I understand the law, I'm allowed to have a legal relationship with a student of legal age so long as they're not a student in the school I teach at. As far as I'm concerned, that qualifies as a bullshit loophole. No teacher should have sex with any student ever.
So a person that is 22 years old and a high school teacher shouldn't have a relationship with an 18 year old in a high school in a different school? How does that makes sense?
I guess it only makes sense in your twisted, immoral world. In civilized society, teachers don't have sex with their students who they are supposed to be educating, not impregnating... perhaps if you were in the field, you'd understand. Perhaps also, you'll understand if one day your son or daughter has an inappropriate relationship with their adult TEACHER (note the operative word here is TEACHER, not boyfriend, not girlfriend, not lover, not significant other).

But if you happen to think there's something to be gained by having sex with a student whether they're in the school you work at or not, then by all means go for it. Nothing in the world beats getting into a relationship with a careerless, immature kid who doesn't even know where they'll be going to college yet. :roll: