Cardinals Tickets

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Cardinals Tickets

Postby rivermenfan33 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:23 pm

When do single game tickets go on sale?

My friend and I are gonna go to the Cubs/Cards game on May 2nd and we were wondering when they went on sale.
User avatar
rivermenfan33
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: Peoria, IL

Re: Cardinals Tickets

Postby tsblue » Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:13 pm

too easy...I won't do it.
User avatar
tsblue
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 3013
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:55 am
Location: the shoe

Re: Cardinals Tickets

Postby rivermenfan33 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:45 am

haha your funny. i was just asking a question because it was for my birthday

asshole.
User avatar
rivermenfan33
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: Peoria, IL

Re: Cardinals Tickets

Postby tsblue » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:10 am

rivermenfan33 wrote:haha your funny. i was just asking a question because it was for my birthday

asshole.


Wow...a little sensitive huh?
User avatar
tsblue
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 3013
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:55 am
Location: the shoe

Re: Cardinals Tickets

Postby rivermenfan33 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:07 pm

tsblue wrote:
rivermenfan33 wrote:haha your funny. i was just asking a question because it was for my birthday

asshole.


Wow...a little sensitive huh?


not really, I knew what you were inferring though, I've been on these boards long enough.
User avatar
rivermenfan33
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: Peoria, IL

Re: Cardinals Tickets

Postby SteveO » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:12 pm

Well I have no clue what he meant.

:lol:

The all-inclusive single game seats are on sale now, not sure about regular old tickets though.
User avatar
SteveO
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 5479
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:08 am
Location: Lockout Hell

Re: Cardinals Tickets

Postby tsblue » Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:07 pm

rivermenfan33 wrote:When do single game tickets go on sale?

My friend and I are gonna go to the Cubs/Cards game on May 2nd and we were wondering when they went on sale.


Seriously....you were purturbed by my response to this inane post? Amazingly silly. Try g-o-o-g-l-e.
User avatar
tsblue
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 3013
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:55 am
Location: the shoe

Re: Cardinals Tickets

Postby Guppy » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:40 am

Usually in March
Image
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders
User avatar
Guppy
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14178
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:20 am
Location: North City

Re: Cardinals Tickets

Postby Ruutu15 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:48 am

rivermenfan33 wrote:
tsblue wrote:
rivermenfan33 wrote:haha your funny. i was just asking a question because it was for my birthday

asshole.


Wow...a little sensitive huh?


not really, I knew what you were inferring though, I've been on these boards long enough.


Yeah, that's right. I'd be sensitive too if I was a CHUBS fan.


(Frank) THE CUBS
Image
User avatar
Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
 
Posts: 6941
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2003 10:10 pm
Location: Currently in Cincinnati, OH

Re: Cardinals Tickets

Postby rivermenfan33 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:12 pm

Ruutu15 wrote:
rivermenfan33 wrote:
tsblue wrote:
rivermenfan33 wrote:haha your funny. i was just asking a question because it was for my birthday

asshole.


Wow...a little sensitive huh?


not really, I knew what you were inferring though, I've been on these boards long enough.


Yeah, that's right. I'd be sensitive too if I was a CHUBS fan.


(Frank) THE CUBS


yeah because the white sux and the cardinals are gonna be SO amazing this year :lol:
tsblue wrote:
rivermenfan33 wrote:When do single game tickets go on sale?

My friend and I are gonna go to the Cubs/Cards game on May 2nd and we were wondering when they went on sale.


Seriously....you were purturbed by my response to this inane post? Amazingly silly. Try g-o-o-g-l-e.


yeah too bad it isn't on google dumbshit.
User avatar
rivermenfan33
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: Peoria, IL

Re: Cardinals Tickets

Postby STLRN10 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:54 pm

Single game tickets go on sale Feb 29 at 9am or so the mailer that I got today says.
User avatar
STLRN10
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:44 pm
Location: The other side of the river

Re: Cardinals Tickets

Postby Guppy » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:56 pm

STLRN10 wrote:Single game tickets go on sale Feb 29 at 9am or so the mailer that I got today says.

The Cardinals website is generally a good place to check that out too :wink:

http://stlouis.cardinals.mlb.com/ticket ... p?c_id=stl

Oh yeah, they say the same time too as your mailer
Image
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders
User avatar
Guppy
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14178
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:20 am
Location: North City

Re: Cardinals Tickets

Postby tsblue » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:39 pm

rivermenfan33 wrote:
Ruutu15 wrote:
rivermenfan33 wrote:
tsblue wrote:
rivermenfan33 wrote:haha your funny. i was just asking a question because it was for my birthday

asshole.


Wow...a little sensitive huh?


not really, I knew what you were inferring though, I've been on these boards long enough.


Yeah, that's right. I'd be sensitive too if I was a CHUBS fan.


(Frank) THE CUBS


yeah because the white sux and the cardinals are gonna be SO amazing this year :lol:
tsblue wrote:
rivermenfan33 wrote:When do single game tickets go on sale?

My friend and I are gonna go to the Cubs/Cards game on May 2nd and we were wondering when they went on sale.


Seriously....you were purturbed by my response to this inane post? Amazingly silly. Try g-o-o-g-l-e.


yeah too bad it isn't on google dumbshit.


:roll:
User avatar
tsblue
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 3013
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:55 am
Location: the shoe


Return to Everything Else [OT]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests