That wasn't nice....

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

That wasn't nice....

Postby Philo » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:03 pm

he hurt my feeling,guess i'll go pout now. :lol:

Previous PM | Next PM
Message subject: Re: Super Tuesday GDT
From: goon attack
Sent at: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:37 pm
To: Philo
Message
Subject: Super Tuesday GDT

Philo wrote:

sorry, just because this person agrees with you doesn't mean that you are right, Bubba :)



I bet he knows more about it than you do, troll. :okman:

_________________
There is undesirable change. Like diarrhea.
"Philo can stalk with impunity"Goon Attack
User avatar
Philo
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 3178
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Inside Her Pants

Re: That wasn't nice....

Postby goon attack » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:59 pm

The truth hurts, eh? Nobody cares, Philo. But thanks for melting, again. :lol:
Official '14-'15 sponsor of the $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt.
Past Sponsorships: '13-'14 another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller
User avatar
goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 17088
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm

Re: That wasn't nice....

Postby Ruutu15 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:47 pm

goon attack wrote:The truth hurts, eh? Nobody cares, Philo. But thanks for melting, again. :lol:


Taking your argument to the PM box=Melting. :lol:
Image
User avatar
Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
 
Posts: 6941
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2003 10:10 pm
Location: Currently in Cincinnati, OH

Re: That wasn't nice....

Postby goon attack » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:02 pm

Ruutu15 wrote:
goon attack wrote:The truth hurts, eh? Nobody cares, Philo. But thanks for melting, again. :lol:


Taking your argument to the PM box=Melting. :lol:


Posting a PM = big time melting.

:lol:

Propping a sh1t troll = super melting
:moran: :okman:
Official '14-'15 sponsor of the $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt.
Past Sponsorships: '13-'14 another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller
User avatar
goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 17088
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm

Re: That wasn't nice....

Postby cprice12 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:56 am

goon attack wrote:
Ruutu15 wrote:
goon attack wrote:The truth hurts, eh? Nobody cares, Philo. But thanks for melting, again. :lol:


Taking your argument to the PM box=Melting. :lol:


Posting a PM = big time melting.


I was thinking the same thing.

Publicly posting PMs....not cool.
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19695
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: That wasn't nice....

Postby Ruutu15 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:41 pm

goon attack wrote:
Ruutu15 wrote:
goon attack wrote:The truth hurts, eh? Nobody cares, Philo. But thanks for melting, again. :lol:


Taking your argument to the PM box=Melting. :lol:


Posting a PM = big time melting.

:lol:

Propping a sh1t troll = super melting
:moran: :okman:


"You know what your problem is? You're so short, your brain is too close to your asshole."
Image
User avatar
Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
 
Posts: 6941
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2003 10:10 pm
Location: Currently in Cincinnati, OH

Re: That wasn't nice....

Postby goon attack » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:32 pm

Nah, the problem is I try to keep this soap opera crap with Trollo off the board and he goes ahead and posts it.

:okman:
Official '14-'15 sponsor of the $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt.
Past Sponsorships: '13-'14 another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller
User avatar
goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 17088
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm

Re: That wasn't nice....

Postby Philo » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:11 pm

goon attack wrote:Nah, the problem is I try to keep this soap opera crap with Trollo off the board and he goes ahead and posts it.

:okman:



just showing the folks what an idiot you are.don't want your crap posted don't send it.
"Philo can stalk with impunity"Goon Attack
User avatar
Philo
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 3178
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Inside Her Pants

Re: That wasn't nice....

Postby goon attack » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:49 pm

This is a quality thread. Good job, Trollo.
Official '14-'15 sponsor of the $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt.
Past Sponsorships: '13-'14 another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller
User avatar
goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 17088
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm

Re: That wasn't nice....

Postby glen a richter » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:24 pm

This is a retarded thread. You don't post PM's for all the world to see, that's jackassish.
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole 2011-2012
LGB sponsor of Gary Bettman's Pink Slip 2013
LGB sponsor of Dmitrij Jaskin 2013-2014
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole (again) 2014-2015
glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 7514
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:02 am
Location: Long Island, NY


Return to Everything Else [OT]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests