Jesus...girl-on-girl ass kicking

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Jesus...girl-on-girl ass kicking

Post by Blueline29 »

Damn...and I thought my friends and I were bitchy in high school... :shock:
Published: Tuesday, April 8, 2008
LINK
EIGHT CHARGED WITH FELONY BATTERY
Mulberry Cheerleader Recovering From Beating

By Jeremy Maready
MULBERRY

(From top left) April Cooper, Britney Mayes, Cara Murphy, Brittini Hardcastle, Kayla Hassell and Mercades Nichols, Zachary Ashley and Stephen Schumaker,
While a week has passed since the pummeling, Lindsay is still recovering from a concussion and has not fully regained her hearing and vision on her left side.

But as swelling subsides, doctors hope those will return, her parents said Monday.

"When I saw my daughter in the emergency room, I didn't recognize my own daughter," said Patrick Lindsay, Victoria's father.

Almost immediately, he handed her a pen and paper to write down the names of who was responsible and how it all happened to give to police.

"She was in fear for her life,'' he said. "She thought she was going to die."

Polk Sheriff Grady Judd said Monday the argument between the teens erupted from "trash talking" on MySpace and through text messaging.

The Sheriff's Office declined to elaborate on what specifically was said, citing its ongoing investigation.

But Judd said the video was created for use on YouTube and MySpace, which has become a growing trend among teens.

"This is animalistic behavior," he said while showing a clip of the recorded video at a press conference Monday. "That is pack mentality."

"It's incumbent upon YouTube and MySpace to make drastic changes," Judd said. "If we desensitize kids to this kind of beating today, what's next?"

According to investigators, Lindsay was attacked about 8:30 p.m. on March 30 by April Cooper, Cara Murphy, Britney Mayes, Brittini Hardcastle, Kayla Hassell and Mercades Nichols, while two boys, Zachary Ashley and Stephen Schumaker, stood outside the house as lookouts.

The girls and Ashley ranged in age from 14 to 17 years old.

All have been arrested and charged with felony battery and false imprisonment.

The single adult, Schumaker, 18, was taken to the Polk County Jail and has since been released on bail.

The Sheriff's Office said after the 35-minute beating, Lindsay was put into a car and taken to South Lakeland, near the intersection of Lakeland Highlands Road and County Road 540A.

Mayes, Hardcastle, and Nichols, who deputies said forced Lindsay into a vehicle and drove her around, will also be charged with felony kidnapping, sheriff's officials said.

Judd has asked the State Attorney's Office to charge all the teens as adults.

"But that's not my decision," he said.

Patrick Lindsay, who still refuses to look at the taped beating, is advocating for removal of these types of videos from Internet sites like MySpace and YouTube.

"As far as I am concerned, MySpace is the anti-Christ for children," he said. "I hope this comes to a final resolution. I am not going to stop here."

Lindsay, her father acknowledges, wasn't perfect and had her share of problems, and was not living at home at the time of the incident.

After an argument with her parents, Lindsay had been living with Nichols for about a week when the beating occurred.

While she was well-liked among her friends, an honor student and maintained a job, her father said, she also had a history of anger problems.

A few years ago she had a fight with her mother, and had been put on probation, he said.

Judd said investigators suspect there were as many five video clips of the incident taken by more than one camera. Investigators have only been able to track down one.

That video, which was made available to the media, shows several girls taunting and hitting Lindsay, who was not seen fighting back.

Judd said the video obtained by investigators shows only the latter half of what happened. What happened earlier isn't part of the video.

Following their arrests the girls joked in a holding cell. One asked if she would be able to make it to cheerleading practice the next day, while several others joked that they wouldn't be making it back to the beach anytime soon, he said.

"They seemed to have absolutely no remorse at all," Judd said. "They were just going to beat her. And beat her they did."
[youtube][/youtube]

Kreegz2
All-Star
All-Star

Re: Jesus...girl-on-girl ass kicking

Post by Kreegz2 »

Dude, i think i know one of those guys, I used to play High School hockey against that schumaker guy, unless it's a different schumaker.

Crazy shit man. Doesn't surprise me that something like this would happen in polk county though.
2015-2016 LGB sponsor of Robert Bortuzzo
2014-2015 LGB sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2013-2014 LGB sponsor of Brendan Morrow
2013 LGB sponsor of Jamie Langenbrunner
2011-2012 LGB sponsor of Jamie Langenbrunner
2008-2009 LGB sponsor of David Backes

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

"As far as I am concerned, MySpace is the anti-Christ for children,"
What a tool. :lol:

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

OS
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by OS »

I hope these bitches have to sit in jail for a few years.
The Original Sponsor of T.J. Oshie

rebelmusic
All-Star
All-Star

Post by rebelmusic »

(From top left) April Cooper, Britney Mayes, Cara Murphy, Brittini Hardcastle, Kayla Hassell and Mercades Nichols, Zachary Ashley and Stephen Schumaker,
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Proud LGB Sponsor of my junk!

marco
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by marco »

The internet is serious business.

There was an interview on Glenn Beck last night. It looks like they're going to be tried as adults with a couple felonies. That's not the way you want expidite your status to adulthood. They basically just screwed up their lives.

Blues Fan in SF
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Blues Fan in SF »

Obviously, the answer is more guns.
"Don't need it proven
don't want to listen
don't need a tour
of the pieces I'm missing..."

stinkdified
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by stinkdified »

marco wrote:The internet is serious business.

There was an interview on Glenn Beck last night. It looks like they're going to be tried as adults with a couple felonies. That's not the way you want expidite your status to adulthood. They basically just screwed up their lives.
its tru, i did some stupid shit when i was small, including fightin, but thats the way the world goes now...
ive known people that have have registered hands and beat mofos down in a bar and the cops have let them walk...but they deserved what they got, this is just mindless violence.
still though, stuff like this, and the things where people paste a party on myspace and dont expect people to see it and frank it up...dur...everyone can see (darn near) everything on the internet...are stupid.
what ever happened to word of mouth...
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo

stinkdified
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by stinkdified »

Blues Fan in SF wrote:Obviously, the answer is more guns.
Concel and carry is a beautiful thing, becuase it is granted only to those who deserve it
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

:lol:

Allblues555
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Allblues555 »

I wonder what happened that caused it to go from the point of confrontation, a bit of smacking, and GTFO to unconcious pummeling, and insane bloody freak-out?

It is just a pack mentality that runs wild when kids are in a group and they want to show their respective machismo to each other? (Femchismo?)
_____ _ _

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Am I the only one who keeps reading the last word in this thread title wrong?

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

OS
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by OS »

No
The Original Sponsor of T.J. Oshie

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

Allblues555 wrote:I wonder what happened that caused it to go from the point of confrontation, a bit of smacking, and GTFO to unconcious pummeling, and insane bloody freak-out?

It is just a pack mentality that runs wild when kids are in a group and they want to show their respective machismo to each other? (Femchismo?)
Probably that and the fact that they wanted to look like badasses on YouTube, as retarded as that is.

That badassness (?) will doubtlessly serve them well in women's prison. :shock: :lol:

big d note
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by big d note »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:Am I the only one who keeps reading the last word in this thread title wrong?
:lol: Give me an "L"!
Official Sponsor of Ray Barile
[Dooger] 9:10 am: That David [Backes] is a cool dude.
RIP Pavol Demitra - I hope you are "so hoppy" wherever you are now

SteveO
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by SteveO »

stinkdified wrote:
Concel and carry is a beautiful thing, becuase it is granted only to those who deserve it
that's not necessarily true either.

Anyone with $20 and 6 weeks to wait can get a permit.

Allblues555
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Allblues555 »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAnd Dr. Phil has bailed the ringleader out.

Great, should be good for ratings, to interfere with the criminal justice system.
_____ _ _

Winning Unlimited
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Winning Unlimited »

what is the odds for them in a scrum vs the red wings :lol:

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Maybe al-qaeda is right.
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

goon attack wrote:Maybe al-qaeda is right.
Clearly you hate freedom.