Car Meets Phone

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

IGotTheBlues12
Prospect
Prospect

Car Meets Phone

Post by IGotTheBlues12 »

anyone have a bluetooth device? the laws where i live in cali just changed and now we can't talk holding our cell phones while driving (only handsfree). what do you think about the motorokr T505 car kit at motodanica.com? u can make and take calls through ur car stereo plus u can link ur music to it, clips to ur visor..no wires so no installation..whats your opinion?

here is a pic

celt8806
4th Line Mucker
4th Line Mucker

Re: Car Meets Phone

Post by celt8806 »

I'm an employee at Bestbuy and I am wanting to get one myself. Fairly cheap. Run ya bout 100 bucks. Haven't done much research on them though.
RAMS FAN FO LIFE!

SEMO student till 2010.

OS
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by OS »

IGotTheBlues12 wrote:anyone have a bluetooth device? the laws where i live in cali just changed and now we can't talk holding our cell phones while driving (only handsfree). what do you think about the motorokr T505 car kit at motodanica.com? u can make and take calls through ur car stereo plus u can link ur music to it, clips to ur visor..no wires so no installation..whats your opinion?

here is a pic
Question for you... how does one go about getting a job where they get to post products on message boards and gets paid for it? I wouldn't mind that gig.

Seriously though.. it's not a bad product.
The Original Sponsor of T.J. Oshie

IGotTheBlues12
Prospect
Prospect

Post by IGotTheBlues12 »

celt8806 wrote:I'm an employee at Bestbuy and I am wanting to get one myself. Fairly cheap. Run ya bout 100 bucks. Haven't done much research on them though.
Cool man yeah you should. My favorite feature on the T505 is the audio caller ID I am game for anything that will help keep your eyes on the road

Nyghtewynd
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by Nyghtewynd »

This testimonial has not been sponsored by anyone. Seriously.

Don't look at me like that. Serious!
dhabums wrote:You and your buddies here are a joke and most of this site knows it.
Sponsor of Having A Real Good Time, Happy Pony, and all those who suffer from being right all the time.

Mayersfan21
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Mayersfan21 »

OS wrote:
IGotTheBlues12 wrote:anyone have a bluetooth device? the laws where i live in cali just changed and now we can't talk holding our cell phones while driving (only handsfree). what do you think about the motorokr T505 car kit at motodanica.com? u can make and take calls through ur car stereo plus u can link ur music to it, clips to ur visor..no wires so no installation..whats your opinion?

here is a pic
Question for you... how does one go about getting a job where they get to post products on message boards and gets paid for it? I wouldn't mind that gig.
Pretty Simple OS-

http://www.motorola.com/careers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

i thought the whole problem wiith people on their phones while driving was that they are distracted mentally.

If my hand isn't on my phone it will be on my balls. Therefore, I'd think people would prefer my hand on my phone.

California is full of blithering idiots. Let's just blow that shithole off the map already.
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

goon attack wrote:
California is full of blithering idiots. Let's just blow that shithole off the map already.
That's the first non-dumbass thing you've said in weeks. :okman:

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

The law in NY, at least in my parts, says we can't talk on a phone while driving. Most people get away with this shit constantly because the cops don't want to bother ticketing the fukkers for breaking the law. Frankly, if all laws were enforced, there'd be no need for taxes. Since that'll never happen, I've resigned to the fact that people will talk on phones while they're driving and I'll constantly harrass them whenever I see them on the road.

As for me, the only time I use the phone while driving is during a major blizzard or ice storm to notify all involved parties that I'll be home much later than I anticipated. In those conditions, I'm not exactly driving, so much as I'm sitting behind a steering wheel cursing at the assholes who are afraid to drive over 1 mile per hour.
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

SIU LAW
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by SIU LAW »

glen a richter wrote:I'll constantly harrass them whenever I see them on the road.
How so?

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

I have a history of some severe road rage. It's settled down a lot as I've gotten older, but I still get pissed off at the pricks on the phone who weave in and out totally oblivious to every coherent and safe driver that's sharing the road with them.

As a driver who spends a lot of time doing city driving half asleep, I feel that I've developed a skill for driving that's unmatched by 90% of the local population and idiots on the road really annoy the shit out of me.

Leedog
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Leedog »

glen a richter wrote:The law in NY, at least in my parts, says we can't talk on a phone while driving. Most people get away with this shit constantly because the cops don't want to bother ticketing the fukkers for breaking the law. Frankly, if all laws were enforced, there'd be no need for taxes. Since that'll never happen, I've resigned to the fact that people will talk on phones while they're driving and I'll constantly harrass them whenever I see them on the road.

As for me, the only time I use the phone while driving is during a major blizzard or ice storm to notify all involved parties that I'll be home much later than I anticipated. In those conditions, I'm not exactly driving, so much as I'm sitting behind a steering wheel cursing at the assholes who are afraid to drive over 1 mile per hour.
Effin brilliant. The one time you use the phone while driving is the time when you need both hands on the wheel and 100% of your attention on the road the most. Retard.
Unofficial sponsor of Sarah Palin for PILF '12

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

glen a richter wrote:The law in NY, at least in my parts, says we can't talk on a phone while driving. Most people get away with this shit constantly because the cops don't want to bother ticketing the fukkers for breaking the law. Frankly, if all laws were enforced, there'd be no need for taxes. Since that'll never happen, I've resigned to the fact that people will talk on phones while they're driving and I'll constantly harrass them whenever I see them on the road.

Funny.. I'm usually cursing at the guy that's flying 60 MPH with snow-covered roads who acts like there's no need to change his driving habits at all.

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

Jesus, I don't use it while I'm actually moving, I use it while I'm at a complete standstill for the 30 seconds necessary to say I'm in a complete standstill.