An LGB member does the IMPOSSIBLE!

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

STL JA
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

An LGB member does the IMPOSSIBLE!

Post by STL JA »

Congrats to Jack T Adams. :letsgoblues:

Got kicked out of Pop's at 5:30 am.

:doh:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't think it was humanly possible to get kicked out of Pops, but I was wrong. I've seen stabbings, shootings, harassment of all sorts, ungodly drunkenness, but not once before tonight have I ever seen someone actually thrown out of Pops. I'm speechless. And I just got home. So...

Good night.

TC

Re: An LGB member does the IMPOSSIBLE!

Post by TC »

you clearly don't go there very often, or go for the wrong events if you want to see people getting kicked out. i saw at least seven people get kicked out at the at the gates show, and that was just during municipal waste. not to mention the hospitalization of a buddy directly outside the front doors immediately after.

still...

getting kicked out at 530am on a sunday is quite an accomplishment. can't say i'm surprised given the source though. :)

congrats, JTA.

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

My friend got thrown out of the Angry Chair show for leaning too far over the rail.. It was the lamest throw-out of all-time.

The good thing though was we had our pick of titty bars to hit afterwards. :lol:

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

STL JA
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by STL JA »

TC wrote:you clearly don't go there very often, or go for the wrong events if you want to see people getting kicked out. i saw at least seven people get kicked out at the at the gates show, and that was just during municipal waste. not to mention the hospitalization of a buddy directly outside the front doors immediately after.

still...

getting kicked out at 530am on a sunday is quite an accomplishment. can't say i'm surprised given the source though. :)

congrats, JTA.
Pop's has two realms. I've seen many people kicked out at concerts there, but never past 3 am when it's the "regulars" hour. Totally different animal. :lol:

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

The only time I've ever stepped foot in there when there wasn't a show going on was like 2 in the afternoon when I was buying tickets to a show. What's it like that late? Just a buncha hoosiers and methheads?

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

STL JA
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by STL JA »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:The only time I've ever stepped foot in there when there wasn't a show going on was like 2 in the afternoon when I was buying tickets to a show. What's it like that late? Just a buncha hoosiers and methheads?
Hookers, hood-rats, hoosiers, bikers, druggies, rapists, gangbangers, wannabe-gangbangers, strippers...

They usually have a cover band until 4 am or so. Or if there's no band it's a DJ club mix kinda thing. Amazing people watching, just don't get try to get yourself knifed in the parking lot.

OS
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by OS »

I'm planning on going to Pops for the first time later this month. Maybe I should re-think that.
The Original Sponsor of T.J. Oshie

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

OS wrote:I'm planning on going to Pops for the first time later this month. Maybe I should re-think that.
Are you going at 3AM?

OS
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by OS »

Doors open at 7, so I'd imagine that I'll be leaving a tad before 3 AM.
The Original Sponsor of T.J. Oshie

SIU LAW
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by SIU LAW »

OS wrote:I'm planning on going to Pops for the first time later this month. Maybe I should re-think that.
I have been there eleventy billion times during regular concert hours. Only one incident…and that guy was on meth at an extremely overcrowded metal show. You should be fine.

Just saw that Filter is going to be there next week! Score!

Edit: The Bakerton Group - Wednesday, October 15th. Score again!