Official LGB NHL 09 team (Xbox 360)

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

blues12
Prospect
Prospect

Re: Official LGB NHL 09 team (Xbox 360)

Post by blues12 »

Your project?
lol
Im a clown? i must be because i dont post a million times on a website.....the sole reason i got on here was to get info on the league, which you didnt even start on release day(and im the clown).......its a game for everyone not just you....nobody wanted to wait for you....we have like 15 people on our team already, but go ahead on your power trip and make a legit team........this is why forums suck,

once again,your project,like you were the first person to think about it.....get a clue Mr. EA

strocklen083
All-Star
All-Star

Post by strocklen083 »

blues12 wrote:Your project?
lol
Im a clown? i must be because i dont post a million times on a website.....the sole reason i got on here was to get info on the league, which you didnt even start on release day(and im the clown).......its a game for everyone not just you....nobody wanted to wait for you....we have like 15 people on our team already, but go ahead on your power trip and make a legit team........this is why forums suck,

once again,your project,like you were the first person to think about it.....get a clue Mr. EA
Dear Douchebag,

I know this may be hard for you to understand. But while you're pissing away your day taking hits from a bong and playing video games in your parent's basement, the rest of us are out here making contributions to society. I apologize for not taking a day of vacation to create your online hockey team in a prompt and timely manner. Next time I will do my best to adhere to the rules and regulations of your online community.

Fuk you very much,
strocklen

P.S. I saw your post over on the Asylum. So it's obvious that your entire team is not compromised by the upstanding citizens of this fine community. So how about you go back where you came from and be sure to not let the door hit your ass on the way out.

blues12
Prospect
Prospect

Post by blues12 »

Man you nailed it........im guessing you took a shot in the dark on my lifestyle?

Anywho back to reality,release day was yesterday,as in thats when the game came out. there are already like 30 people trying to get this thing going while your out scooping ice cream at Baskin Robbins,(thats my made up lifestyle for you i hope you like it.) Why should anyone wait for you? Oh thats right because you started a thread on a online league like theres only room for one.....make your own team who cares....i made one for everyone that wants to play right now, rather than waiting for you who cares?

Call me a douchebag? Your worse than anyone over at the "Asylum"
but yeah when you take the time to set up the league for a game in which you dont even know how to play, go ahead and add me my tag is Workdaytonye.....good luck !!!!!!

btw i feel sorry for you boyfriend, you sure are controlling....

but for real though were blues fans and this is just a game who cares.
love you!
for real though i love amp! great pic.

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

im guessing you took a shot in the dark on my lifestyle?
Sounds like an accurate educated guess to me. :lol:

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

blues12
Prospect
Prospect

Post by blues12 »

....says the guy with bouncing boobs as his avatar.........cant get any real action? Sounds accurate to me!

back to big boy talk sonny...

Seriously no sides need to be picked theres room for everyone....i was just trying to let people know about a league for fun......

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

blues12 wrote:....says the guy with bouncing boobs as his avatar.........cant get any real action? Sounds accurate to me!
:lol:

Afraid of them?

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

blues12
Prospect
Prospect

Post by blues12 »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
blues12 wrote:....says the guy with bouncing boobs as his avatar.........cant get any real action? Sounds accurate to me!

Afraid of them?
Are you typing?
Can someone chop this guys fingers off?

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

blues12 wrote:

Afraid of them?
Are you typing?
Why are you so hostile? Did you mix some PCP into your bong water or something?

blues12
Prospect
Prospect

Post by blues12 »

blues12 wrote:

Afraid of them?
Are you typing?
Why are you so hostile? Did you mix some PCP into your bong water or something?
Do you write your own jokes?

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

(Frank) no.. I hired a jew.

blues12
Prospect
Prospect

Post by blues12 »

You definately live in arnold.

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Are you gonna ask to fight me in Tower Grove Park next? :lol:

Who the (Frank) cares what part of town I DO live in? Does that bring anything to this conversation? You criticize people make snap judgments about you then do it about 5 times in a row. Only you look like a moron when you do it. Just give up and go back to the asylum, pothead.

blues12
Prospect
Prospect

Post by blues12 »

ouch?
temper temper, i actually work across the street from tower grove park, wanna come up? enough is enough, i lived in arnold for a year when i was a weee lad the only reason i said that was for your racist'ish signature comment and your jew comment, still love ya buddy. Its all in fun, lets play some nhl, whats your gamertag?

SIU LAW
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by SIU LAW »

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

I'm just laughing cause there's a Game Crazy across the street from Tower Grove Park. :lol:

strocklen083
All-Star
All-Star

Post by strocklen083 »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:I'm just laughing cause there's a Game Crazy across the street from Tower Grove Park. :lol:

blues12
Prospect
Prospect

Post by blues12 »

indeed there is.......and?

Jackman_the_Iceman
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by Jackman_the_Iceman »

Why bring us potheads into this??? :(

stlbluz
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by stlbluz »

Jackman_the_Iceman wrote:Why bring us potheads into this??? :(
1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Don't worry JtI, they're all going to hell.

So whatever happened to this?
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald

deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by deadphish »

Hey i just got the game...how do i get on the team? I have to be online to get an invite or something? when do you guys usually play?
Official LGB Sponsor TJ Oshie