Stupidest argument ever! How did this start? You decide!

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Re: Count to 1000 and back thread.

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

If I said pie then you said 3.. Does that mean we're counting back down?

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

northwest dave
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by northwest dave »

Any type of counting that doesn't include alcohol = FAIL

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable.

stlblues1993
Prospect
Prospect

Post by stlblues1993 »

So... do you guys make any arguments that are actually more than one line? Or do you simply rely on the fact that only complete idiots (Everyone who has posted on this topic) would understand what you're talking about? Either way, your arguments are failures.
Sorry. Newbs don't get to come in here and start insulting long standing members.
Play halo much? Get outta here and go pwn some more noobs.
At least you have gotten one thing right in all of you posts.
Thank you for supporting me when I said that everyone's post here was driveling shit.

I think this smiley represents all of you: :think:

One person decides it's cool to rip on me for posting, so you all figure "Oh boy! I'll be cool if I do the same things as the 'Long Standing member'!"

I didn't think that the intellect of any blues fan was this low, but you all seemed to have proven me wrong. I'm glad most of you don't troll around on the real blues forums. Have fun in your own little world of poor intelligence!

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

Are we going to establish a new record for fastest coming and going of an LGB member?
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

section319
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by section319 »

stlblues1993 wrote:So... do you guys make any arguments that are actually more than one line? Or do you simply rely on the fact that only complete idiots (Everyone who has posted on this topic) would understand what you're talking about? Either way, your arguments are failures.
Sorry. Newbs don't get to come in here and start insulting long standing members.
Thank you for supporting me when I said that everyone's post here was driveling shit.

One person decides it's cool to rip on me for posting, so you all figure "Oh boy! I'll be cool if I do the same things as the 'Long Standing member'!"

I didn't think that the intellect of any blues fan was this low, but you all seemed to have proven me wrong. I'm glad most of you don't troll around on the real blues forums. Have fun in your own little world of poor intelligence!

When I said you were right about one thing, you didn't say every ones posts were driveling shit, you said it about Waukeeblues, I think most will agree with me that you hit the nail on the head with that one. Also, what are the real blues forums? Because if you think the people on here are idiots then you must really not be able to stand the stltoday forum. If your first post hadn't been a one of such gayness and actually posted something intelligent you wouldn't have gotten the reaction you did. Don't blame us because you decide to post like a douche.
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.

stlblues1993
Prospect
Prospect

Post by stlblues1993 »

section319 wrote:
stlblues1993 wrote:So... do you guys make any arguments that are actually more than one line? Or do you simply rely on the fact that only complete idiots (Everyone who has posted on this topic) would understand what you're talking about? Either way, your arguments are failures.

When I said you were right about one thing, you didn't say every ones posts were driveling shit, you said it about Waukeeblues. Also, what are the real blues forums? Because if you think the people on here are idiots then you must really not be able to stand the stltoday forum. If your first post hadn't been a one of such gayness and actually posted something intelligent you wouldn't have gotten the reaction you did. Don't blame us because you decide to post like a douche.
1. Check the definition of gayness, if there is one, which there isn't because it isn't a word.
2. So are you saying the stltoday people are smarter than you/your forum? Because I get along there quite nicely.
3. Sir, I respect you because you were the only poster that actually posted an argument that wasn't a short argument that had nothing to do with what I posted.

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

This just gets better and better.

Okay thread is over. Lock 'er up already.

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

stlblues1993
Prospect
Prospect

Post by stlblues1993 »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:This just gets better and better.

Okay thread is over. Lock 'er up already.
Those were some excellent reasons you listed. I'm impressed by your argument :roll: .

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

If you're impressed then that means a lot to me.. You're probably the most entertaining thing that has hit this place since fuhrer locked the politics forum.

sadly

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

The damndest thing is that this is a BLUES FAN website and you've posted nothing of substance in the actual hockey forum. You came waltzing straight into the OT with this bandwidth wasting crap and then expect us to fall on our knees to welcome you aboard? You have 13 goddam posts, 11 in this thread, 2 in goons thread making fun of this thread, and not a single contribution to the HOCKEY forum. Does that make you A) an attention whore, B) a troll, C) completely clueless or D) all of the above?

stlblues1993
Prospect
Prospect

Post by stlblues1993 »

glen a richter wrote:The damndest thing is that this is a BLUES FAN website and you've posted nothing of substance in the actual hockey forum. You came waltzing straight into the OT with this bandwidth wasting crap and then expect us to fall on our knees to welcome you aboard? You have 13 goddam posts, 11 in this thread, 2 in goons thread making fun of this thread, and not a single contribution to the HOCKEY forum. Does that make you A) an attention whore, B) a troll, C) completely clueless or D) all of the above?
What the hell is "goons thread making fun of this thread"? Whatever it is, I haven't posted there.

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Re: Stupidest argument ever! How did this start? You decide!

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

14 posts and where's the substance?

Don't you have homework to do?

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

glen a richter wrote:14 posts and where's the substance?

You'd think as a teacher you'd know kids don't do homework.. They're too busy smoking meth and stealing from stores at the mall to bother with that nonsense.. And that's what gets us an entire generation of mongoloids like this.

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

ZOMG m_e_g, you found a pic of stlblues1993!!!1!!ONE!11!!!!ELEVEN!

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
glen a richter wrote:14 posts and where's the substance?

You'd think as a teacher you'd know kids don't do homework.. They're too busy smoking meth and stealing from stores at the mall to bother with that nonsense.. And that's what gets us an entire generation of mongoloids like this.
I'm eternally optimistic though. This one was definitely smoking something.

stlblues1993
Prospect
Prospect

Post by stlblues1993 »

So do you guys want to back up your arguments with any facts or not?

Nyghtewynd
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by Nyghtewynd »

Are we still playing the game?

2 1/2
dhabums wrote:You and your buddies here are a joke and most of this site knows it.
Sponsor of Having A Real Good Time, Happy Pony, and all those who suffer from being right all the time.

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

stlblues1993 wrote:So do you guys want to back up your arguments with any facts or not?

WTF are you talking about? :lol:

What is this "argument" you speak of? I didn't realize laughing at meth's effects on you was an argument.

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

noventa y tres, PUNTA UNO!

Local reference, sorry.