Stupidest argument ever! How did this start? You decide!

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Re: Stupidest argument ever! How did this start? You decide!

Postby glen a richter » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:50 pm

stlblues1993 wrote:Ban ban ban ban


ftfy
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole 2011-2012
LGB sponsor of Gary Bettman's Pink Slip 2013
LGB sponsor of Dmitrij Jaskin 2013-2014
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole (again) 2014-2015
glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 7258
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:02 am
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Stupidest argument ever! How did this start? You decide!

Postby glen a richter » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:52 pm

oh oops, sorry.

10

Image
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole 2011-2012
LGB sponsor of Gary Bettman's Pink Slip 2013
LGB sponsor of Dmitrij Jaskin 2013-2014
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole (again) 2014-2015
glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 7258
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:02 am
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Stupidest argument ever! How did this start? You decide!

Postby stlblues1993 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:54 pm

OH NOOOOOOOESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WENT AND RUINED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stillsuck:
stlblues1993
Prospect
Prospect
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:52 pm

Re: Stupidest argument ever! How did this start? You decide!

Postby glen a richter » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:55 pm

stlblues1993 wrote:OH NOOOOOOOESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WENT AND RUINED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stillsuck:


hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:




:moran:
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole 2011-2012
LGB sponsor of Gary Bettman's Pink Slip 2013
LGB sponsor of Dmitrij Jaskin 2013-2014
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole (again) 2014-2015
glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 7258
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:02 am
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Stupidest argument ever! How did this start? You decide!

Postby deadphish » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:29 pm

Image
Official LGB Sponsor TJ Oshie
Image
User avatar
deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3469
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:42 am
Location: Provo, Spain

Re: Count to 1000 and back thread.

Postby WaukeeBlues » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:10 pm

stlblues1993 wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:This just gets better and better.

1.

Okay thread is over. Lock 'er up already.


Those were some excellent reasons you listed. I'm impressed by your argument :roll: .


There's nothing to argue- this is like something I would do when I started up here- and trust me- THAT IS SAYING SOMETHING.

1) Don't start pointless threads
2) If/when you do, you need to have the humor cred to pull it off so that people laugh at it and play along, not think you're an idiot.

That's basically all there is to it.
Official LGB Sponsor: Jake Allen
User avatar
WaukeeBlues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Phi Alpha

Re: Stupidest argument ever! How did this start? You decide!

Postby section319 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:31 pm

12

Image
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.
User avatar
section319
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 2634
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:20 am
Location: Mizzou

Re: Stupidest argument ever! How did this start? You decide!

Postby TC » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:49 pm

Sorry. Newbs don't get to come in here and start insulting long standing members.


wow.

i remember several long-standing members being ostracized for "insulting" a certain n00b. guess it's all in the whining. how things have changed.

n00b, let this be a lesson to you - bait others to insult you, then send several PMs to the admin complaining about it. if history is any indicator, the other members will quickly find themselves unwelcome here and you can be happy.

shortly after that, you should probably register a new username (even though it will be obvious to everyone that you are the same person) so you can pretend to have a "fresh start".

follow these guidelines, and you too can have this happy little place to yourself. enjoy.

Image

hotlinking ftw. other domains love this thread. ah, that reminds me - be sure to reference intellectual copyright in your complaints to said administrators.
TC
 

Re: Stupidest argument ever! How did this start? You decide!

Postby WaukeeBlues » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:21 pm

But if you would have lasted in the enviornment of years and years ago stlblues1993, you would have found that it would be a blast to make sure no new people joined the message board! Yea, you could just gang up on anyone you didn't like in order to get them to leave. And then if one of them had the audacity to stick around you could resort to illegally obtaining photographs, photoshop said photos to mock the person, start threads with no purpose other than to bash on them in a giant orgy with eachother and otherwise harass them relentlessly, even when that person is trying to talk hockey.

Then you might stir up enough stuff to get noticed.

Or so the rumor goes...

Image
Official LGB Sponsor: Jake Allen
User avatar
WaukeeBlues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Phi Alpha

Re: Stupidest argument ever! How did this start? You decide!

Postby negronic » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:54 pm

illegally obtained photos? was there a hidden camera somewhere? did someone steal your camera? did your computer get hacked? do tell!
Last edited by negronic on Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
negronic
4th Line Mucker
4th Line Mucker
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:40 am

Re: Stupidest argument ever! How did this start? You decide!

Postby northwest dave » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:56 pm

Enjoy the fame n00b.

Image

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable.
User avatar
northwest dave
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 4619
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:56 am
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Stupidest argument ever! How did this start? You decide!

Postby TC » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:57 pm

WaukeeBlues wrote:Or you can illegally obtain photographs

yes, obtaining images that are posted publicly is highly illegal. :lol: :lol:

Aode wrote:of someone, photoshop said photos to mock the person, start threads with no purpose other than to bash on them in a giant orgy with eachother and otherwise harass them relentlessly, even when that person is trying to talk hockey.

yeah, that's exactly the way things went.

sigh, why am i bothering attempting to talk logic to you? in fact, i don't remember talking to you at all, dolt.

why don't you crawl back into your sister's underwear, pantywaste.

for the rest of you, here's a guy with 15 grapes in his mouth:
Image


edit: nice edit, 'tard. i guess even you realized that your post was dumb, so you figured out a way to make it dumber. way to succeed at failing.
TC
 

Re: Stupidest argument ever! How did this start? You decide!

Postby goon attack » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:57 pm

this is gettin' gay. and yes, by "gay" I mean stupid.

take that, gays.
Official '14-'15 sponsor of the $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt.
Past Sponsorships: '13-'14 another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller
User avatar
goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 17073
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm

Re: Stupidest argument ever! How did this start? You decide!

Postby negronic » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:58 pm

goon attack wrote:this is gettin' gay. and yes, by "gay" I mean stupid.

take that, gays.


lol
negronic
4th Line Mucker
4th Line Mucker
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:40 am

Re: Stupidest argument ever! How did this start? You decide!

Postby Repeal-56a » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:02 pm

TC wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:Or you can illegally obtain photographs

yes, obtaining images that are posted publicly is highly illegal. :lol: :lol:

Aode wrote:of someone, photoshop said photos to mock the person, start threads with no purpose other than to bash on them in a giant orgy with eachother and otherwise harass them relentlessly, even when that person is trying to talk hockey.

yeah, that's exactly the way things went.

sigh, why am i bothering attempting to talk logic to you? in fact, i don't remember talking to you at all, dolt.

why don't you crawl back into your sister's underwear, pantywaste.

for the rest of you, here's a guy with 15 grapes in his mouth:
Image


edit: nice edit, 'tard. i guess even you realized that your post was dumb, so you figured out a way to make it dumber. way to succeed at failing.



Somewhere a + just got its wings.
011101110111011101110111001011100110010101110011011101000011
000100111001001101100011011100101110011000110110111101101101
User avatar
Repeal-56a
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:36 pm
Location: ei es tee 1967

Re: Stupidest argument ever! How did this start? You decide!

Postby WaukeeBlues » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:44 pm

goon attack wrote:this is gettin' gay. and yes, by "gay" I mean stupid.


Agreed, its not even worth arguing about.

negronic wrote:illegally obtained photos? was there a hidden camera somewhere? did someone steal your camera? did your computer get hacked? do tell!


So everything else I wrote was correct? Okay, fair enough.

TC: I'm not going to sit here and banter with you back and forth, it's not even worth it- I shouldn't have even posted that from earlier to get you all excited that you have something new to argue about. If you feel better about yourself for being the 'cool kid' and "bustin me down!" on a hockey message board, congratulations, I'm happy for you. Get a life man- seriously. :lol:
Official LGB Sponsor: Jake Allen
User avatar
WaukeeBlues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Phi Alpha

Re: Stupidest argument ever! How did this start? You decide!

Postby cprice12 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:25 pm

stlblues1993 wrote:So do you guys want to back up your arguments with any facts or not?


Fact: You can't post here anymore. Try again in two weeks.
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19532
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Stupidest argument ever! How did this start? You decide!

Postby cprice12 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:28 pm

TC wrote:
Sorry. Newbs don't get to come in here and start insulting long standing members.


wow.

i remember several long-standing members being ostracized for "insulting" a certain n00b. guess it's all in the whining. how things have changed.

n00b, let this be a lesson to you - bait others to insult you, then send several PMs to the admin complaining about it. if history is any indicator, the other members will quickly find themselves unwelcome here and you can be happy.

shortly after that, you should probably register a new username (even though it will be obvious to everyone that you are the same person) so you can pretend to have a "fresh start".

follow these guidelines, and you too can have this happy little place to yourself. enjoy.

Image

hotlinking ftw. other domains love this thread. ah, that reminds me - be sure to reference intellectual copyright in your complaints to said administrators.


Still?
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19532
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Stupidest argument ever! How did this start? You decide!

Postby cprice12 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:32 pm

TC wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:Or you can illegally obtain photographs

yes, obtaining images that are posted publicly is highly illegal. :lol: :lol:


Ummm...if you didn't take the photo, then technically you can't reproduce/republish that photo without permission from the owner.

Just sayin'.
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19532
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Stupidest argument ever! How did this start? You decide!

Postby ViPeRx007 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:34 pm

Why didn't I get my invite to this partay?!
Image
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
User avatar
ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 9470
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Location: Billings, MT

PreviousNext

Return to Everything Else [OT]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron