I'm out of here.

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

I'm out of here.

Postby goon attack » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:54 pm

This is my farewell thread.

Bye. I will NOT be talked to like I'm in high school by ANYBODY!

see you tomorrow.
Official '13-'14 sponsor of another season of bitter disappointment
Past Sponsorships: '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller
User avatar
goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 17058
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm

Re: I'm out of here.

Postby ViPeRx007 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:11 pm

Wait, so you'll be back tomorrow but you're just out of here today?

Cool. See ya d00d!
Image
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
User avatar
ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 9392
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Location: Billings, MT

Re: I'm out of here.

Postby Philo » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:24 am

goon attack wrote:This is my farewell thread.

Bye. I will NOT be talked to like I'm in high school by ANYBODY!

see you tomorrow.


If you don't want to be talked to like your in high school don't act like you' re a child ,just a thought.
"Philo can stalk with impunity"Goon Attack
User avatar
Philo
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 3178
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Inside Her Pants

Re: I'm out of here.

Postby cprice12 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:53 pm

Philo wrote:
goon attack wrote:This is my farewell thread.

Bye. I will NOT be talked to like I'm in high school by ANYBODY!

see you tomorrow.


If you don't want to be talked to like your in high school don't act like you' re a child ,just a thought.


I'll agree with that.
But that same thought applies to you to dude.
Image
Image
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19478
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: I'm out of here.

Postby Mellanby_equals_grit » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:54 pm

goon attack wrote:This is my farewell thread.

Bye. I will NOT be talked to like I'm in high school by ANYBODY!

see you tomorrow.


Pansy.

See you in a few days.
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan
User avatar
Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 13357
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Location: 55 n Inbev

Re: I'm out of here.

Postby ksbluesfan » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Has anybody made more dramatic exits? Cher? Madonna? One of those drama queens, right?
User avatar
ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 11510
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:03 am
Location: Kansas City, MO

Re: I'm out of here.

Postby Portland Blues » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:06 pm

Stay golden Pony Boy!
User avatar
Portland Blues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3005
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:38 pm
Location: Portland Orygun

Re: I'm out of here.

Postby Storm13 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:44 am

ksbluesfan wrote:Has anybody made more dramatic exits? Cher? Madonna? One of those drama queens, right?


More exits that are dramatic, or exits that are more dramatic?
Spent my money, teasing me honey, what should I do?
When you gonna show me, I think you owe me, come on baby, see it through.
User avatar
Storm13
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:40 am
Location: Wasting your tax dollars

Re: I'm out of here.

Postby Philo » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:43 pm

cprice12 wrote:
Philo wrote:
goon attack wrote:This is my farewell thread.

Bye. I will NOT be talked to like I'm in high school by ANYBODY!

see you tomorrow.


If you don't want to be talked to like your in high school don't act like you' re a child ,just a thought.


I'll agree with that.
But that same thought applies to you to dude.


I'm not the one that comes in here thinking he is the smartest one in class and leaves pouting when no one will believe him.
"Philo can stalk with impunity"Goon Attack
User avatar
Philo
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 3178
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Inside Her Pants

Re: I'm out of here.

Postby goon attack » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:49 pm

I hope when I'm 60 I'm not a jealous little schoolgirl.
Official '13-'14 sponsor of another season of bitter disappointment
Past Sponsorships: '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller
User avatar
goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 17058
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm

Re: I'm out of here.

Postby Mellanby_equals_grit » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:01 pm

goon attack wrote:I hope when I'm 60 I'm not a jealous little schoolgirl.


How can you wish for something to happen in the past?
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan
User avatar
Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 13357
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Location: 55 n Inbev

Re: I'm out of here.

Postby Guppy » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:11 pm

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
goon attack wrote:I hope when I'm 60 I'm not a jealous little schoolgirl.


How can you wish for something to happen in the past?

lets not talk about the past
Image
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders
User avatar
Guppy
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14178
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:20 am
Location: North City

Re: I'm out of here.

Postby Mellanby_equals_grit » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Huh?
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan
User avatar
Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 13357
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Location: 55 n Inbev

Re: I'm out of here.

Postby Guppy » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:49 pm

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:Huh?

Image
Image
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders
User avatar
Guppy
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14178
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:20 am
Location: North City

Re: I'm out of here.

Postby Mellanby_equals_grit » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:52 pm

Image
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan
User avatar
Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 13357
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Location: 55 n Inbev

Re: I'm out of here.

Postby ViPeRx007 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:53 pm

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:Image


Image
Image
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
User avatar
ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 9392
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Location: Billings, MT

Re: I'm out of here.

Postby Mellanby_equals_grit » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:08 pm

Image
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan
User avatar
Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 13357
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Location: 55 n Inbev

Re: I'm out of here.

Postby not_a_wings_fan » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:11 pm

How many of these threads does this guy have?
Official 2008-2013 LGB Sponsor of Barret Jackman
Official 2013-2014 LGB Sponsor of Barret Jackman
User avatar
not_a_wings_fan
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3086
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:27 pm
Location: Anywhere but here

Re: I'm out of here.

Postby Philo » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:55 pm

goon attack wrote:I am a jealous little schoolgirl.








Fixed
"Philo can stalk with impunity"Goon Attack
User avatar
Philo
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 3178
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Inside Her Pants

Re: I'm out of here.

Postby goon attack » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:06 pm

not_a_wings_fan wrote:How many of these threads does this guy have?


Enough to keep you meltin'
:grin:
Official '13-'14 sponsor of another season of bitter disappointment
Past Sponsorships: '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller
User avatar
goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 17058
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm

Next

Return to Everything Else [OT]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest