Spambots

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Re: Spambots

Postby stlbluz » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:20 am

Guppy wrote:
stlbluz wrote:I keep trying to post this:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/st ... 385221.gif

Demonstrating you teaching me a lesson about posting in the spambot threads, but everytime I try my screen goes blank. I thought maybe you blocked me from doing that, but if you didn't then I don't know what's going on.


I get the same thing so it probably has something to do with that particular picture. I can post other pictures with no problem via photobucket.


Here I was thinking it was a conspiracy. Sorry that I ever doubted you. I should have known better than to underestimate the Guppy.
Image
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald
User avatar
stlbluz
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
 
Posts: 7331
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:11 pm
Location: Edge of my seat

Re: gdffddd

Postby stlbluz » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:59 pm



/THREAD

:lol:
Image
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald
User avatar
stlbluz
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
 
Posts: 7331
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:11 pm
Location: Edge of my seat

Re: Spambots

Postby philco_3 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:57 pm

There is 2 more that popped up today. reported them.
2009-2010 LGB Official Sponsor of Roman Polak
2010-2011 LGB Official Sponsor of the Brad Boyes 2011 2nd round draft pick.
2011-2012 LGB Official Sponsor of "The Russian" Evgeny Grachev
Image
2013 LGB Official Sponsor of David Perron
2013-2014 LGB Official Sponsor of Jay Bouwmeester

9-7-11 We Will Never Forget.
User avatar
philco_3
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:43 pm
Location: Red Bud, IL and Section 307 Row M

Re: Spambots

Postby cprice12 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:11 pm

philco_3 wrote:There is 2 more that popped up today. reported them.


Thank you...I got 'em.

When things settle down, I'll put a stop to the spambots. Hang in there guys.
Image
Image
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19443
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Spambots

Postby philco_3 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:01 pm

I hate spambots. 2 more reported.
2009-2010 LGB Official Sponsor of Roman Polak
2010-2011 LGB Official Sponsor of the Brad Boyes 2011 2nd round draft pick.
2011-2012 LGB Official Sponsor of "The Russian" Evgeny Grachev
Image
2013 LGB Official Sponsor of David Perron
2013-2014 LGB Official Sponsor of Jay Bouwmeester

9-7-11 We Will Never Forget.
User avatar
philco_3
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:43 pm
Location: Red Bud, IL and Section 307 Row M

Re: Spambots

Postby ViPeRx007 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:25 pm

I like spambots.
Image
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
User avatar
ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 9323
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Location: Billings, MT

Re: Spambots

Postby philco_3 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:26 pm

ViPeRx007 wrote:I like spambots.


I don't, waste of sever space to me.

BTW another one has surfaced.
2009-2010 LGB Official Sponsor of Roman Polak
2010-2011 LGB Official Sponsor of the Brad Boyes 2011 2nd round draft pick.
2011-2012 LGB Official Sponsor of "The Russian" Evgeny Grachev
Image
2013 LGB Official Sponsor of David Perron
2013-2014 LGB Official Sponsor of Jay Bouwmeester

9-7-11 We Will Never Forget.
User avatar
philco_3
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:43 pm
Location: Red Bud, IL and Section 307 Row M

Re: Spambots

Postby stlbluz » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:24 am

Is it just me but it looks like there's some spam on the home page as well.
Image
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald
User avatar
stlbluz
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
 
Posts: 7331
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:11 pm
Location: Edge of my seat

Re: Spambots

Postby Guppy » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:35 pm

stlbluz wrote:Is it just me but it looks like there's some spam on the home page as well.

I don't see any. Where specifically?
Image
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders
User avatar
Guppy
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14178
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:20 am
Location: North City

Re: Spambots

Postby stlbluz » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:37 am

Don't really know how to do a web pic, but here goes:

Since 2001, LetsGoBlues.com has been the #1 St. Louis Blues hockey fan discussion and information site. This site is truly run by the fans, for the fans. We always have been and we always will be. Join our active discussion forum community today! Have fun and enjoy your stay.
Catalog MP3, buy Mp3, download mp3
buy lipitor
buy fioricet
buy carisoprodol
buy soma
buy tramadol
buy ultram
buy cialis
buy viagra
buy levitra
buy tadalafil
buy propecia
Eminem Relapse mp3
buy Michael Jackson mp3
BLUES GO DOWN SWINGING, LOSE IN OT, SEASON OVER
Posted on 21 Apr 2009 by cprice12
The St. Louis Blues put up a good fight in game four of their opening round matchup against the Vancouver Canucks, but were the victims of a quick whistle that took a goal away, a powerless power play, and a bad goal against in OT that sealed the deal and sent the Blues packing in four games.

The Blues really have nobody to blame but themselves for getting swept. Their power play looked awful. Vancouver didn't have to do much on the PK, as the Blues were making bad passes and were reluctant to shoot from the point and get the puck to the net. A four minute power play in overtime was wasted by the inability of St. Louis to get the puck deep when Vancouver was standing them up at the blue line. Time after time the puck carrier tried to skate through the defense on the power play, only to turn the puck over. Vancouver has average penalty killing and the Blues HAD an excellent power play coming into the playoffs. The Blues failed to take advantage of their biggest advantage in this series. It's a shame too. Because if their power play was clicking, they could have won a couple of the first four games.

You could also blame poor officiating in game #4. Not only did the referee not see the Blues push the puck go across the goal line against Luongo, but he blew the whistle too quick, which made it impossible for the War Room in Toronto to award the goal to the Blues, which would have put them up 3-2 late in the 2nd period.

Vancouver should be thanking Roberto Luongo. Without him, this series could be tied 2-2. The last time a goalie played this well against the Blues in the playoffs, was in 2001 when Patrick Roy stood on his head and stole the series for the Avalanche.

The series clinching goal was a softie. A shot from the near boards on the rush that found it's way through Chris Mason's pads with only seconds left in the first overtime. Not the goal to end the season on.

Overall this was a successful season for the Blues as they played stellar hockey for the final three months of the season to climb out of the conference basement and up the standings and finish in 6th place. That was truly a great accomplishment, and the inability to carry that momentum into the playoffs shouldn't diminish their acheivement. This is a very young team that hopefully gained some valuable playoff experience.

Next year, the Blues will be back, they should easily make the playoffs, they will have Erik Johnson in the lineup, they will have Paul Kariya in the lineup and the kid line will have another year experience. There will also probably be a couple new faces on the roster as well. Everyone kows the future looks bright for St. Louis. But nobody knows how for they can go. Hopefully this entire season was a learning experience.

[]


Discuss this article in the LetsGoBlues.com forums
Image
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald
User avatar
stlbluz
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
 
Posts: 7331
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:11 pm
Location: Edge of my seat

Re: Spambots

Postby stlbluz » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:43 am

Something is telling me to buy wine online too. :wink:
Image
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald
User avatar
stlbluz
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
 
Posts: 7331
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:11 pm
Location: Edge of my seat

Re: Spambots

Postby Guppy » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:25 am

stlbluz wrote:Don't really know how to do a web pic, but here goes:

Since 2001, LetsGoBlues.com has been the #1 St. Louis Blues hockey fan discussion and information site. This site is truly run by the fans, for the fans. We always have been and we always will be. Join our active discussion forum community today! Have fun and enjoy your stay.
Catalog MP3, buy Mp3, download mp3
buy lipitor
buy fioricet
buy carisoprodol
buy soma
buy tramadol
buy ultram
buy cialis
buy viagra
buy levitra
buy tadalafil
buy propecia
Eminem Relapse mp3
buy Michael Jackson mp3
BLUES GO DOWN SWINGING, LOSE IN OT, SEASON OVER
Posted on 21 Apr 2009 by cprice12
The St. Louis Blues put up a good fight in game four of their opening round matchup against the Vancouver Canucks, but were the victims of a quick whistle that took a goal away, a powerless power play, and a bad goal against in OT that sealed the deal and sent the Blues packing in four games.

The Blues really have nobody to blame but themselves for getting swept. Their power play looked awful. Vancouver didn't have to do much on the PK, as the Blues were making bad passes and were reluctant to shoot from the point and get the puck to the net. A four minute power play in overtime was wasted by the inability of St. Louis to get the puck deep when Vancouver was standing them up at the blue line. Time after time the puck carrier tried to skate through the defense on the power play, only to turn the puck over. Vancouver has average penalty killing and the Blues HAD an excellent power play coming into the playoffs. The Blues failed to take advantage of their biggest advantage in this series. It's a shame too. Because if their power play was clicking, they could have won a couple of the first four games.

You could also blame poor officiating in game #4. Not only did the referee not see the Blues push the puck go across the goal line against Luongo, but he blew the whistle too quick, which made it impossible for the War Room in Toronto to award the goal to the Blues, which would have put them up 3-2 late in the 2nd period.

Vancouver should be thanking Roberto Luongo. Without him, this series could be tied 2-2. The last time a goalie played this well against the Blues in the playoffs, was in 2001 when Patrick Roy stood on his head and stole the series for the Avalanche.

The series clinching goal was a softie. A shot from the near boards on the rush that found it's way through Chris Mason's pads with only seconds left in the first overtime. Not the goal to end the season on.

Overall this was a successful season for the Blues as they played stellar hockey for the final three months of the season to climb out of the conference basement and up the standings and finish in 6th place. That was truly a great accomplishment, and the inability to carry that momentum into the playoffs shouldn't diminish their acheivement. This is a very young team that hopefully gained some valuable playoff experience.

Next year, the Blues will be back, they should easily make the playoffs, they will have Erik Johnson in the lineup, they will have Paul Kariya in the lineup and the kid line will have another year experience. There will also probably be a couple new faces on the roster as well. Everyone kows the future looks bright for St. Louis. But nobody knows how for they can go. Hopefully this entire season was a learning experience.

[]


Discuss this article in the LetsGoBlues.com forums


I don't see that
Image
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders
User avatar
Guppy
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14178
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:20 am
Location: North City

Re: Spambots

Postby Guppy » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:25 am

stlbluz wrote:Don't really know how to do a web pic, but here goes:

Since 2001, LetsGoBlues.com has been the #1 St. Louis Blues hockey fan discussion and information site. This site is truly run by the fans, for the fans. We always have been and we always will be. Join our active discussion forum community today! Have fun and enjoy your stay.
Catalog MP3, buy Mp3, download mp3
buy lipitor
buy fioricet
buy carisoprodol
buy soma
buy tramadol
buy ultram
buy cialis
buy viagra
buy levitra
buy tadalafil
buy propecia
Eminem Relapse mp3
buy Michael Jackson mp3
BLUES GO DOWN SWINGING, LOSE IN OT, SEASON OVER
Posted on 21 Apr 2009 by cprice12
The St. Louis Blues put up a good fight in game four of their opening round matchup against the Vancouver Canucks, but were the victims of a quick whistle that took a goal away, a powerless power play, and a bad goal against in OT that sealed the deal and sent the Blues packing in four games.

The Blues really have nobody to blame but themselves for getting swept. Their power play looked awful. Vancouver didn't have to do much on the PK, as the Blues were making bad passes and were reluctant to shoot from the point and get the puck to the net. A four minute power play in overtime was wasted by the inability of St. Louis to get the puck deep when Vancouver was standing them up at the blue line. Time after time the puck carrier tried to skate through the defense on the power play, only to turn the puck over. Vancouver has average penalty killing and the Blues HAD an excellent power play coming into the playoffs. The Blues failed to take advantage of their biggest advantage in this series. It's a shame too. Because if their power play was clicking, they could have won a couple of the first four games.

You could also blame poor officiating in game #4. Not only did the referee not see the Blues push the puck go across the goal line against Luongo, but he blew the whistle too quick, which made it impossible for the War Room in Toronto to award the goal to the Blues, which would have put them up 3-2 late in the 2nd period.

Vancouver should be thanking Roberto Luongo. Without him, this series could be tied 2-2. The last time a goalie played this well against the Blues in the playoffs, was in 2001 when Patrick Roy stood on his head and stole the series for the Avalanche.

The series clinching goal was a softie. A shot from the near boards on the rush that found it's way through Chris Mason's pads with only seconds left in the first overtime. Not the goal to end the season on.

Overall this was a successful season for the Blues as they played stellar hockey for the final three months of the season to climb out of the conference basement and up the standings and finish in 6th place. That was truly a great accomplishment, and the inability to carry that momentum into the playoffs shouldn't diminish their acheivement. This is a very young team that hopefully gained some valuable playoff experience.

Next year, the Blues will be back, they should easily make the playoffs, they will have Erik Johnson in the lineup, they will have Paul Kariya in the lineup and the kid line will have another year experience. There will also probably be a couple new faces on the roster as well. Everyone kows the future looks bright for St. Louis. But nobody knows how for they can go. Hopefully this entire season was a learning experience.

[]


Discuss this article in the LetsGoBlues.com forums


I don't see that
Image
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders
User avatar
Guppy
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14178
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:20 am
Location: North City

Re: Spambots

Postby stlbluz » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:00 pm

Hey Gup - how can I take a snapshot of the homepage that I'm seeing?
Image
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald
User avatar
stlbluz
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
 
Posts: 7331
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:11 pm
Location: Edge of my seat

Re: Spambots

Postby Guppy » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:51 pm

stlbluz wrote:Hey Gup - how can I take a snapshot of the homepage that I'm seeing?

you hit the "print screen" button on your computer
Open paint
copy (ctrl-v) the screenshot
save file as jpeg
Image
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders
User avatar
Guppy
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14178
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:20 am
Location: North City

Re: Spambots

Postby stlbluz » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:33 pm

Image
Image
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald
User avatar
stlbluz
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
 
Posts: 7331
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:11 pm
Location: Edge of my seat

Re: Spambots

Postby Guppy » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:02 pm

stlbluz wrote:Image

and here is mine.

I don't see this what you are seeing
Attachments
lgb.JPG
lgb.JPG (195.39 KiB) Viewed 2385 times
Image
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders
User avatar
Guppy
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14178
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:20 am
Location: North City

Re: Spambots

Postby cprice12 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:48 am

Yeah, no spam on the home page. You may have a virus there friend.
Image
Image
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19443
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Spambots

Postby stlbluz » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:16 pm

cprice12 wrote:Yeah, no spam on the home page. You may have a virus there friend.


Drats. I'm using AVG for virus protection & am pretty comfortable with it. Any suggestions as to a good site to get a computer 'scrub'?
Image
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald
User avatar
stlbluz
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
 
Posts: 7331
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:11 pm
Location: Edge of my seat

Re: Spambots

Postby Guppy » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:27 pm

stlbluz wrote:
cprice12 wrote:Yeah, no spam on the home page. You may have a virus there friend.


Drats. I'm using AVG for virus protection & am pretty comfortable with it. Any suggestions as to a good site to get a computer 'scrub'?

reimage
Image
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders
User avatar
Guppy
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14178
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:20 am
Location: North City

PreviousNext

Return to Everything Else [OT]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests