24 - Season 7 Discussion

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

SIU LAW
Hockey God
Hockey God

24 - Season 7 Discussion

Post by SIU LAW »

Though this season has been losing some steam recently, I think this has been one of the better seasons in a long time.

The question, why is Tony a villain?

I have a theory of what is going on with Tony.

Tony is on a revenge rampage that started when he tried to kill Henderson in Season 5.

This “group” is connected with the events of that season and Michelle’s death, and Tony is trying to get to them.

He used his “recruitment” after his fake death to try and get closer to these people.

Unlike Jack, who only goes so far over the line out of revenge (see Nina), Tony is totally consumed over it, and no longer cares about wrong or right. He is willing to gun down or kill FBI agents all in the name of his revenge.

So in essence, he truly is a bad guy or a terrorist, but his motives have not been revealed yet. His motives are this gray area of morality (at least to him), but he is very much in the wrong.

I think this is supposed to be a contrast between Jack (the “hero” of the show) and Tony. How Jack reacted and who he became when his wife died, versus Tony.

Jack will eventually have to put him down, because while he understands Tony’s anger, he cannot justify Tony’s actions.

section319
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Re: 24 - Season 7 Discussion

Post by section319 »

Jack Bauer is a faggot.
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.