Free KFC Coupon

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Free KFC Coupon

Postby cprice12 » Tue May 05, 2009 12:27 pm

Good for their new grilled chicken.
2 piece meal, with two sides, a biscuit and a drink.

KFC offers its 2-Piece Kentucky Grilled Chicken Meal for free via this printable coupon. That's the best freebie deal we've ever seen from KFC. The coupons are valid through May 19, although they can't be used on May 10 (Mother's Day).


YOU CAN ONLY PRINT THIS COUPON UNTIL MAY 6TH AT 9:59pm. But you can redeem them until May 19th. And I think you can print up to three per computer. So get to printing.

http://dealnews.com/KFC-printable-coupo ... 94813.html
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19575
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Free KFC Coupon

Postby abc789987 » Tue May 05, 2009 12:49 pm

cprice12 wrote:Good for their new grilled chicken.
2 piece meal, with two sides, a biscuit and a drink.

KFC offers its 2-Piece Kentucky Grilled Chicken Meal for free via this printable coupon. That's the best freebie deal we've ever seen from KFC. The coupons are valid through May 19, although they can't be used on May 10 (Mother's Day).


YOU CAN ONLY PRINT THIS COUPON UNTIL MAY 6TH AT 9:59pm. But you can redeem them until May 19th. And I think you can print up to three per computer. So get to printing.

http://dealnews.com/KFC-printable-coupo ... 94813.html

mmmm chicken...

I think you get 4 per computer. You have to install something to print it off. I was planning on trying out windows 7 tonight so looks like I'll get 8 meals.
...
abc789987
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1805
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:00 pm
Location: Indiana?

Re: Free KFC Coupon

Postby Guppy » Tue May 05, 2009 1:28 pm

4 per computer and I got about 1400 computers at my disposal

:twisted:
Image
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders
User avatar
Guppy
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14178
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:20 am
Location: North City

Re: Free KFC Coupon

Postby abc789987 » Tue May 05, 2009 1:45 pm

actually it is only 3. and it says "one coupon per person during offer period"... but seriously, unless i go there 20times in the same day, they are not going to remember me...
...
abc789987
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1805
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:00 pm
Location: Indiana?

Re: Free KFC Coupon

Postby kodos » Tue May 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Remember what Taco Bell was like after the Blues scored 5 goals?

KFC is going to be like that all month.

If you want to wait 45 minutes for $3 worth of crappy chicken that's probably been rubbed in some disgruntled guy's buttcrack, have fun.
Image
User avatar
kodos
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 11893
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:05 pm

Re: Free KFC Coupon

Postby philco_3 » Tue May 05, 2009 2:45 pm

Link not working
2009-2010 LGB Official Sponsor of Roman Polak
2010-2011 LGB Official Sponsor of the Brad Boyes 2011 2nd round draft pick.
2011-2012 LGB Official Sponsor of "The Russian" Evgeny Grachev
Image
2013 LGB Official Sponsor of David Perron
2013-2014 LGB Official Sponsor of Jay Bouwmeester

9-7-11 We Will Never Forget.
User avatar
philco_3
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:43 pm
Location: Red Bud, IL and Section 307 Row M

Re: Free KFC Coupon

Postby big d note » Tue May 05, 2009 3:15 pm

I foresee a repeat of this:

Official Sponsor of Ray Barile
[Dooger] 9:10 am: That David [Backes] is a cool dude.
RIP Pavol Demitra - I hope you are "so hoppy" wherever you are now
User avatar
big d note
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 4583
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:33 pm
Location: SMP's Posse

Re: Free KFC Coupon

Postby stinkdified » Tue May 05, 2009 3:27 pm

2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo
Image
User avatar
stinkdified
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:22 pm
Location: SoCo!

Re: Free KFC Coupon

Postby Guppy » Tue May 05, 2009 8:40 pm

big d note wrote:I foresee a repeat of this:


That is funny

I hate people like that lady that opened the door instead of rolling down the window. Are they scared the window will disappear forever or something if they roll it down?
Image
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders
User avatar
Guppy
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14178
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:20 am
Location: North City

Re: Free KFC Coupon

Postby abc789987 » Tue May 05, 2009 9:59 pm

i got my first free meal after work today, no wait. they guy looked at the coupon like it was the first he had seen. didn't even scan it or anything. i think am going to make some photo copies of my other one.
...
abc789987
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1805
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:00 pm
Location: Indiana?

Re: Free KFC Coupon

Postby cprice12 » Tue May 05, 2009 10:44 pm

abc789987 wrote:i got my first free meal after work today, no wait. they guy looked at the coupon like it was the first he had seen. didn't even scan it or anything. i think am going to make some photo copies of my other one.


Don't know if you can make photocopies. I think they track them based on the bar code. Each one may get a unique bar code. Not sure.

Use this link now: http://www.unthinkkfc.com
The other one stopped working.
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19575
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Free KFC Coupon

Postby kodos » Sat May 09, 2009 11:13 pm

Image
User avatar
kodos
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 11893
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:05 pm

Re: Free KFC Coupon

Postby cprice12 » Sun May 10, 2009 10:02 pm



Lame.
I have 7 coupons left. If I even want to bother with it, I guess I could go in and get my "rain check" coupons.

We went the other day to redeem a couple coupons in Edwardsville, and there wasn't a bad line at all. There were only a few people in front of us when we walked in.
The manager said I couldn't substitute white meat, even though I said I would pay extra. WTF? I tried to give them money and they said no. :?
Plus, the coupon specifically says, "any two sides", but I heard him telling numerous people they had to get mashed potatoes and slaw...no other choices were allowed...but for some reason, when I said "mashed potatoes and corn on the cob" that was ok. I guess he didn't want to tell me "no" after he already said no to the white meat. :lol:
The guy was a douche.
This KFC was also screwing up orders left and right. I've been there twice in the last few weeks, and both times they messed up numerous orders of people in front of us in line. It was pretty bad. Not sure what the deal is there.
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19575
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Free KFC Coupon

Postby WaukeeBlues » Sun May 10, 2009 10:58 pm

cprice12 wrote:


Lame.
I have 7 coupons left. If I even want to bother with it, I guess I could go in and get my "rain check" coupons.

We went the other day to redeem a couple coupons in Edwardsville, and there wasn't a bad line at all. There were only a few people in front of us when we walked in.
The manager said I couldn't substitute white meat, even though I said I would pay extra. WTF? I tried to give them money and they said no. :?
Plus, the coupon specifically says, "any two sides", but I heard him telling numerous people they had to get mashed potatoes and slaw...no other choices were allowed...but for some reason, when I said "mashed potatoes and corn on the cob" that was ok. I guess he didn't want to tell me "no" after he already said no to the white meat. :lol:
The guy was a douche.
This KFC was also screwing up orders left and right. I've been there twice in the last few weeks, and both times they messed up numerous orders of people in front of us in line. It was pretty bad. Not sure what the deal is there.


You are repulsed by high fructose corn syrup but rush to KFC? :P :wink:
Official LGB Sponsor: Jake Allen
User avatar
WaukeeBlues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 4681
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Phi Alpha

Re: Free KFC Coupon

Postby cprice12 » Mon May 11, 2009 1:31 pm

WaukeeBlues wrote:
cprice12 wrote:


Lame.
I have 7 coupons left. If I even want to bother with it, I guess I could go in and get my "rain check" coupons.

We went the other day to redeem a couple coupons in Edwardsville, and there wasn't a bad line at all. There were only a few people in front of us when we walked in.
The manager said I couldn't substitute white meat, even though I said I would pay extra. WTF? I tried to give them money and they said no. :?
Plus, the coupon specifically says, "any two sides", but I heard him telling numerous people they had to get mashed potatoes and slaw...no other choices were allowed...but for some reason, when I said "mashed potatoes and corn on the cob" that was ok. I guess he didn't want to tell me "no" after he already said no to the white meat. :lol:
The guy was a douche.
This KFC was also screwing up orders left and right. I've been there twice in the last few weeks, and both times they messed up numerous orders of people in front of us in line. It was pretty bad. Not sure what the deal is there.


You are repulsed by high fructose corn syrup but rush to KFC? :P :wink:


It was grilled chicken. Not fried. (I haven't eaten fried chicken in some time...and when I do, I rip off all of the fried batter coating.)
And I got corn on the cob and mashed potatoes with it.
The only thing bad was the mashed potatoes and gravy. I don't cut out everything. 8)
Besides...I never said I was repulsed by HFCS, I just said it was horrible for you. I f'ing love soda...but I've stayed away from it for a long time now.
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19575
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Free KFC Coupon

Postby WaukeeBlues » Mon May 11, 2009 10:02 pm

cprice12 wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:
cprice12 wrote:


Lame.
I have 7 coupons left. If I even want to bother with it, I guess I could go in and get my "rain check" coupons.

We went the other day to redeem a couple coupons in Edwardsville, and there wasn't a bad line at all. There were only a few people in front of us when we walked in.
The manager said I couldn't substitute white meat, even though I said I would pay extra. WTF? I tried to give them money and they said no. :?
Plus, the coupon specifically says, "any two sides", but I heard him telling numerous people they had to get mashed potatoes and slaw...no other choices were allowed...but for some reason, when I said "mashed potatoes and corn on the cob" that was ok. I guess he didn't want to tell me "no" after he already said no to the white meat. :lol:
The guy was a douche.
This KFC was also screwing up orders left and right. I've been there twice in the last few weeks, and both times they messed up numerous orders of people in front of us in line. It was pretty bad. Not sure what the deal is there.


You are repulsed by high fructose corn syrup but rush to KFC? :P :wink:


It was grilled chicken. Not fried. (I haven't eaten fried chicken in some time...and when I do, I rip off all of the fried batter coating.)
And I got corn on the cob and mashed potatoes with it.
The only thing bad was the mashed potatoes and gravy. I don't cut out everything. 8)
Besides...I never said I was repulsed by HFCS, I just said it was horrible for you. I f'ing love soda...but I've stayed away from it for a long time now.


Oh I'm just messin' with you Curt :)
Official LGB Sponsor: Jake Allen
User avatar
WaukeeBlues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 4681
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Phi Alpha

Re: Free KFC Coupon

Postby STL JA » Tue May 12, 2009 2:34 pm

big d note wrote:I foresee a repeat of this:



"How are we supposed to feed our kids?" Good God... :lol:
User avatar
STL JA
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 7:52 pm
Location: SLS's dome

Re: Free KFC Coupon

Postby stlbluz » Tue May 12, 2009 2:59 pm

Cue the riots.
Image
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald
User avatar
stlbluz
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
 
Posts: 7331
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:11 pm
Location: Edge of my seat

Re: Free KFC Coupon

Postby STL JA » Tue May 12, 2009 3:04 pm

Oprah ruins everything...
User avatar
STL JA
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 7:52 pm
Location: SLS's dome

Re: Free KFC Coupon

Postby section319 » Tue May 12, 2009 4:25 pm

STL JA wrote:
big d note wrote:I foresee a repeat of this:



"How are we supposed to feed our kids?" Good God... :lol:



Oh, the blacks love their chicken..



Hmm.. To racist? But, that is a little ridiculous, go find a KFC for (Frank) sake.
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.
User avatar
section319
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 2634
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:20 am
Location: Mizzou

Next

Return to Everything Else [OT]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron