What minivan should I buy?

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: What minivan should I buy?

Post by goon attack »

that's right, asshole. Did you type that while on your 4 hour lunch break at work, you union scumbag?
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

goon attack wrote:that's right, asshole. Did you type that while on your 4 hour lunch break at work, you union scumbag?
Dude, if I had 4 hours think of all the ho's I could bang and then subsequently convince to get abortions. I'm bringing that up at next week's meeting!

You're a fuckin' loser; That much hasn't changed.

deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by deadphish »

Thanks, guys. An Odyssey it is!!! '04 or newer.
Official LGB Sponsor TJ Oshie

section319
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by section319 »

deadphish wrote:Thanks, guys. An Odyssey it is!!! '04 or newer.

Are you gonna steal it?
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Ruutu15 wrote:
goon attack wrote:that's right, asshole. Did you type that while on your 4 hour lunch break at work, you union scumbag?
Dude, if I had 4 hours think of all the ho's I could bang and then subsequently convince to get abortions. I'm bringing that up at next week's meeting!

You're a (Frank)' loser; That much hasn't changed.
Do you union twinks hive five each other at parties and yell "We ruined the American auto industry! Hell yeah!"?

Just wondering. Notice how the discussion here is only about purchasing a Toyota or a Honda?

:doh:

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

goon attack wrote:
Ruutu15 wrote:

Do you union twinks hive five each other at parties and yell "We ruined the American auto industry! Hell yeah!"?

Just wondering. Notice how the discussion here is only about purchasing a Toyota or a Honda?

Yeah, DOOD, you're right. How long has the UAW been affiliated with the Big 3? I'd say it predated their issues by, oh, DECADES. How much did a car cost in 1975, brand new? What was the union wage for a typical plant worker in 1975? Now, what's the cost of a car in 2009? Union wage? You're right...the cost of the car has skyrocketed while wages haven't increased at nearly the same percentage. Quit looking for the easy scapegoat, mini-Rush. Despite having been in a contract for nearly 60 years with Detroit, the unions are suddenly the reason for it's "collapse"...interesting.

Let me ask you, if the wages were crippling the company, why did they sign a mutual contract? A CBA must be signed by both sides before it is valid. Answer: wages of plant workers aren't the issue, as the union wage is usually no more than 6-8% of the final sticker price. You'll answer my questions with another one of your mentally gold one-liners, I'm sure.

Unions and factory workers built the middle class. I don't give a damn if you choose to accept that or not. At least I have a job...keep milking the government for that monthly (bi-monthly?) check, though. It seems to be working out for ya.

I don't give a shit what anyone else buys, to be honest with you.

section319
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by section319 »

goon attack wrote:
Ruutu15 wrote:

Notice you suggested he buy a honda or toyota.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Ruutu15 wrote: Yeah, DOOD, you're right. How long has the UAW been affiliated with the Big 3? I'd say it predated their issues by, oh, DECADES. How much did a car cost in 1975, brand new? What was the union wage for a typical plant worker in 1975? Now, what's the cost of a car in 2009? Union wage? You're right...the cost of the car has skyrocketed while wages haven't increased at nearly the same percentage. Quit looking for the easy scapegoat, mini-Rush. Despite having been in a contract for nearly 60 years with Detroit, the unions are suddenly the reason for it's "collapse"...interesting.
Yes, because wages are the main problem regarding costs. :lol: The benefits are left out of your little meltdown here. I wonder why. Oh yeah, you would have no argument.

I didn't mention wages specifically, did I?
Let me ask you, if the wages were crippling the company, why did they sign a mutual contract? A CBA must be signed by both sides before it is valid. Answer: wages of plant workers aren't the issue, as the union wage is usually no more than 6-8% of the final sticker price. You'll answer my questions with another one of your mentally gold one-liners, I'm sure.
See above. You're really not very skilled at debating, are you? :mrgreen:
Unions and factory workers built the middle class. I don't give a damn if you choose to accept that or not. At least I have a job...keep milking the government for that monthly (bi-monthly?) check, though. It seems to be working out for ya.
Well, according to Democrats, there is no middle class anymore, so who gives a (Frank)?
That's great.

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

goon attack wrote:
Ruutu15 wrote: Yeah, DOOD, you're right. How long has the UAW been affiliated with the Big 3? I'd say it predated their issues by, oh, DECADES. How much did a car cost in 1975, brand new? What was the union wage for a typical plant worker in 1975? Now, what's the cost of a car in 2009? Union wage? You're right...the cost of the car has skyrocketed while wages haven't increased at nearly the same percentage. Quit looking for the easy scapegoat, mini-Rush. Despite having been in a contract for nearly 60 years with Detroit, the unions are suddenly the reason for it's "collapse"...interesting.
Yes, because wages are the main problem regarding costs. :lol: The benefits are left out of your little meltdown here. I wonder why. Oh yeah, you would have no argument.

I didn't mention wages specifically, did I?
See above. You're really not very skilled at debating, are you? :mrgreen:
Well, according to Democrats, there is no middle class anymore, so who gives a (Frank)?
That's great.
You failed to touch on my CBA comment. Why did any of those companies sign a CBA that they couldn't live with? Did benefits just begin, or were they active in the 70's?

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Who gives a shit either way? The company (Franking) failed and the union commies got a fukking bailout with everybody's tax dollars.

The UAW and and GM are now officially BUMS.

Congratulations for supporting and promoting hoboism.

section319
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by section319 »

With shit like this, the political forum should just be opened back up.

stlbluz
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by stlbluz »

section319 wrote:With shit like this, the political forum should just be opened back up.
But then the terrorists win.
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

goon attack wrote:Who gives a shit either way? The company (Frank) failed and the union commies got a fukking bailout with everybody's tax dollars.

The UAW and and GM are now officially BUMS.

Congratulations for supporting and promoting hoboism.
Серп и молот солидарности!!

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by deadphish »

So...If I buy an Odyssey, do the terrorists win?
Official LGB Sponsor TJ Oshie

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

deadphish wrote:So...If I buy an Odyssey, do the terrorists win?
Just a little bit.

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

goon attack wrote:here ya go!
I didn't think you cared what other countries thought of us? Pravda used to be the leading communist newspaper in the world.

stlbluz
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by stlbluz »

The devil reads pravda.

& people keep feeding it.

stlbluz
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by stlbluz »

The devil reads pravda.

& people keep feeding it.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Ruutu15 wrote:
goon attack wrote:here ya go!
I didn't think you cared what other countries thought of us? Pravda used to be the leading communist newspaper in the world.
that's the point. who better to recognize commie bullshit than former commies?

We're FUKKED.