Check out this video

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Jackman_the_Iceman
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Check out this video

Post by Jackman_the_Iceman »

Pharmacist gets held up, shoots one of the gunmen in the head, and then chases away his accomplice. The Pharmacist goes back into his store, grabs another gun, and shoots the wounded shooter 5 more times in the back. Thoughts?

stlbluz
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Re: Check out this video

Post by stlbluz »

Jackman_the_Iceman wrote:
Pharmacist gets held up, shoots one of the gunmen in the head, and then chases away his accomplice. The Pharmacist goes back into his store, grabs another gun, and shoots the wounded shooter 5 more times in the back. Thoughts?
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald

Kreegz2
All-Star
All-Star

Post by Kreegz2 »

As far as I'm concerned, the robber forfeited his right to live when he attempted to commit an armed robbery and attacked the clerk(who happens to be a disabled Gulf War veteran).
2015-2016 LGB sponsor of Robert Bortuzzo
2014-2015 LGB sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2013-2014 LGB sponsor of Brendan Morrow
2013 LGB sponsor of Jamie Langenbrunner
2011-2012 LGB sponsor of Jamie Langenbrunner
2008-2009 LGB sponsor of David Backes

hugedeal
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder

Post by hugedeal »

A story I read last week said that the robber was alive at the time of the second shooting, and was not armed. The guy that got away was the armed one.

After the initial shot, call the cops and keep your gun pointed at him. Five additional shots after getting a second gun is premeditated. I can see why he's being charged with murder.

I'm not going to defend the robbers, but the pharmacist was more vigilante than he should have been.
Official LGB sponsor of Alex Steen.