OBL killed

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

cardsfan04
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Re: OBL killed

Post by cardsfan04 »

glen a richter wrote:I work with a guy who said, the following day, that he wished Bin Laden was still alive because he considered him an underdog and he always roots for the underdog.

It was at this moment that I lost all respect for my colleague. You all know I'm the biggest liberal in the house, but I still wanted Bin Laden dead, and I'm happy as a clam that his brains leaked out of his assholish little head. Let's get the rest of those mothereffers now, and then bring everyone home and cut off the middle east forever.

Wow, what a jackass. I mean, I'm not as celebratory as most because I struggle celebrating the death of another human being no matter how evil he is (or was). But, how can anybody wish it didn't happen? Even though his ideology isn't dead with him, this is a major victory for the US. He deserves to get the shit kicked out of him.

Also, @military members ITT, as the others have said, very much appreciate all that you do for us.
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2016-2017 Official LGB Sponsor of Dmitri Jaskin
2017-2018 Official LGB Sponsor of Jake Allen

_Gassoff
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by _Gassoff »

At first this topic belonged in any darn forum it wanted to be in.

I have moved it to the OT forum, where it belongs.
_Gaﻛs●fƒ №3 -- גסוף --> webpages.charter.net/gassoff/
Subscribe to the SIGNAL 7 DEEP CUTS CLASSIC ROCK PODCAST at: http://signal7.podomatic.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or at the iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ic/id580050123" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

There's still work to be done, got a lot of motherfuckers to go after. This new guy should be on alert that he's got a bullseye on his forehead.

The hell with Al Qaeda, may they all rot in hell.
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024