About The Rapture, Sorry...

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

_Gassoff
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

About The Rapture, Sorry...

Post by _Gassoff »

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE… Contact: He Who Shall Not Be Named
email: god@god.com

The Rapture has succeeded
This isn’t the greatest news for you, considering you are reading this press release…

Earth – [May 21st, 2011] – Jesus and I thank you for your dedication to worshiping, and living as we have dictated. As you can imagine, we had to consider a large number of applications from many qualified applicants. We are sorry to inform you that you have not been selected for ascension at this time, and have been left behind during the End of Days.

The Ascension Selection Committee thanks you for the time you invested to repent for the sins you committed. We encourage you to continue on a path of righteousness and kindness.
However, since you were not saved by Jesus in the May 21 Rapture you are sentenced to 5 months of torment under the rule of Jesus during the End of Days.

The End Times will begin soon, with a Justin Bieber & Rebecca Black duet. The song, “Doomsday,” will cause anarchy, chaos, disasters, and the end of civilization as we know it. Everyone left on earth will be well aware that they fucked up, but being saved is no longer an option.

Best wishes for a successful purgatory. Thank you, once again, for your interest in eternal life. Too bad it will be in the house of Satan.
_Gaﻛs●fƒ №3 -- גסוף --> webpages.charter.net/gassoff/
Subscribe to the SIGNAL 7 DEEP CUTS CLASSIC ROCK PODCAST at: http://signal7.podomatic.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or at the iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ic/id580050123" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: About The Rapture, Sorry...

Post by glen a richter »

I have to go into work tomorrow morning and ask my colleague why he's still there. It's ashame too, he was so insistent that he'd be raptured. I bet he has some stupid ass excuse as to why he's still Earthbound.
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

glen a richter wrote:I have to go into work tomorrow morning and ask my colleague why he's still there. It's ashame too, he was so insistent that he'd be raptured. I bet he has some stupid ass excuse as to why he's still Earthbound.
For that extra special touch, hand him a psychiatrist's card right as you leave his office.
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

DaDitka
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by DaDitka »

And lo, it came to pass that Macho Man Randy Savage did prevent the impending rapture. Amen.

2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Patrik 'Bulan' Berglund