Kramer drops the n bomb on stage...

A collection of some of the best threads evar!!!

Moderator: LGB Mods

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

sanscrit wrote:[i agree to some extent, but the fact remains that he didnt just say nigger. he was taunting them by reminding them they could have been lynched 50 years ago. and then he goes on to say "thats what happen when you interrupt a white man." Thtas not just him letting a few choice words slip. thats uncovering some really ugly racist opinions.
I disagree totally. I think richards is merely channeling the "whitey is racist" rhetoric in the public race dialogue put forth by every black "leader" and pandering politician and entertainer out there.

It's official: if you drop the n-bomb you are a racist. Using it as ammo in a verbal attack makes one a racist.

it is a completely illogical argument. totally nonsensical. richards used the word as invective, nothing more. he wasn't making a prejudicial statement about blacks as a whole.
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Ahhhhh, they have Gloria "men are pigs" Allred as their attorney. :lol:

They want money. Gloria just called them "victims." They want a "retired judge" to arbitrate a monetary settlement after Richards sits down with them "man to man" and sees the "pain and suffering" he has caused.

One 'victim': "He should be punished. I just want an amount that is fair. I was humiliated."

:lol:

Motherfreaking jerkoffs have no pride. They're on national tv BEGGING for money because they got the n-bomb dropped on them.

That's whack, yo.

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

rebelmusic
All-Star
All-Star

Post by rebelmusic »

That is, in fact, whack.

And I prefer the word 'Darkie' instead.
Proud LGB Sponsor of my junk!

Allblues555
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Allblues555 »

Great precedent; comedians can be sued for their act. Maybe we can sanitize comedy to the point of worthlessness, just like so many other things in society ruined by frivolous lawsuits.
_____ _ _

mdc312
All-Star
All-Star

Post by mdc312 »

Hollywood wrote:
mdc312 wrote:
Hollywood wrote:
im not racist....... i maybe more wary when i meet a black person

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're a racist.
way to take things out of context. and once again you refuse to deal with the points ive made. go up north of delmar by the loop and dont be "wary". see what happens.

I freaking live on delmar north of the loop. I have lived there my whole life. Grew up there, live there today. So what are you saying?
im saying exactly what it says above. try taking a leisurely stroll north of there a few blocks without being wary (watching your back). if you have lived there for your entire life you should know what and where I'm talking about.
[IMG:405:97]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l170/ ... ramrod.jpg[/img]
Anti-taco-legislation-disestablishmenterianism!
Official LGB sponsor of Hollywood changing peoples passwords. keep it up and ill ban you here too.

mdc312
All-Star
All-Star

Post by mdc312 »

to get back on topic... it wasnt right for richards to call them niggers the way he did. what he should have done is tell security to get them the (Frank) out of there immediately if they were heckling him. it would have ended right there.
Official LGB sponsor of Hollywood changing peoples passwords. keep it up and ill ban you here too.

mdc312
All-Star
All-Star

Post by mdc312 »

not_a_wings_fan wrote: If I meet a guy on the street, and he's a dick, then I say that guys a real dick. What some people are in here saying is that if they meet a black guy on the street, and he's cool, he's a cool black guy. But, if he's a dick, then he's a nigger. Suddenly some jerkoff represents an entire race?
how is that representing a whole race if you go by a person by person basis? that dont make no sense homey.

if i meet a greased up italian punk who thinks hes in the mafia then hes a dego. if hes a decent person then hes a cool italian guy. if you meet an iranian that spews hatred for america and everything it stands for then hes a dirty towelhead. if hes a decent person then hes a cool persian guy.

mdc312
All-Star
All-Star

Post by mdc312 »

Hollywood wrote:
mdc312 wrote:nope not racist just smart. and neither one of the people in the picture are fat. :lol:

oh and im the one on the left. if you happen to see me at the game or something feel free to call me a POS or a racist to my face. well see how fuckin tough you are when your lying next to your teeth.

Ok tough guy. You got me. I'm not going to fight you. For one, I'm just a little guy. Little guys don't fight because they lose. For two, if you are so tough that you can challenge someone to a fight on the internets, you have to be big and tough....two things that don't match well against a guy like me.

You win tough guy. Big, tough, racist, POS.
im not challenging you to a fight over the internet. im saying if you want to repeat any of your insults to my face in the REAL WORLD you go right ahead. but i see youve decided against that because youre little and youd rather hurl insults over the internet. thats probably a good call for your sake. and i havent said one insult and a few of you have; all ive done is expressed my opinion regarding racism and present a few facts. you guys are the ones being juvenile in that regard.

not_a_wings_fan
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by not_a_wings_fan »

mdc312 wrote:
not_a_wings_fan wrote: If I meet a guy on the street, and he's a dick, then I say that guys a real dick. What some people are in here saying is that if they meet a black guy on the street, and he's cool, he's a cool black guy. But, if he's a dick, then he's a nigger. Suddenly some jerkoff represents an entire race?
how is that representing a whole race if you go by a person by person basis? that dont make no sense homey.

if i meet a greased up italian punk who thinks hes in the mafia then hes a dego. if hes a decent person then hes a cool italian guy. if you meet an iranian that spews hatred for america and everything it stands for then hes a dirty towelhead. if hes a decent person then hes a cool persian guy.
um, insert smp "that's racist" kid here
Official 2008-2015 LGB Sponsor of Barret Jackman

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

band aids are racist.

bananas are racist

"jungle gyms" are racist

everything is racist

therefore, nothing is.

:D

OS
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by OS »

mdc312 wrote:im not challenging you to a fight over the internet. im saying if you want to repeat any of your insults to my face in the REAL WORLD you go right ahead. but i see youve decided against that because youre little and youd rather hurl insults over the internet. thats probably a good call for your sake. and i havent said one insult and a few of you have; all ive done is expressed my opinion regarding racism and present a few facts. you guys are the ones being juvenile in that regard.
I hope you mean little in a figurative sense because 'Wood would rip you in shreds. :lol:
The Original Sponsor of T.J. Oshie

Portland Blues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Portland Blues »

What the world needs right now is a little Sungod! :D

Aode

Post by Aode »

I don't even want to get rolling on the whole racial thing- I'll only end up snowballing and eventually melting uncontrollably.

I'll say one thing about race in general...
If blacks want to be equal, they should stop asking to be special.

I'll say one thing about Kramer in general...
He committed career suicide- this is it for him, and its unfortunate.

I'll say one thing about Jerry Seinfeld in general...
He is quoted as saying him watching the video "made him sick." Well of course he's going to say that so that he isn't branded a racist as well.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Aode wrote:I don't even want to get rolling on the whole racial thing- I'll only end up snowballing and eventually melting uncontrollably.

I'll say one thing about race in general...
If blacks want to be equal, they should stop asking to be special.

I'll say one thing about Kramer in general...
He committed career suicide- this is it for him, and its unfortunate.

I'll say one thing about Jerry Seinfeld in general...
He is quoted as saying him watching the video "made him sick." Well of course he's going to say that so that he isn't branded a racist as well.
How dare you even speak about race. You're white, right?

RACIST!

mdc312
All-Star
All-Star

Post by mdc312 »

Aode wrote: If blacks want to be equal, they should stop asking to be special.
well said

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

mdc312 wrote:
well said
They are special. Ask SCOTUS, they'll tell you.

Aode

Post by Aode »

goon attack wrote:
mdc312 wrote:
well said
They are special. Ask SCOTUS, they'll tell you.
So will the NAACP

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Aode wrote: So will the NAACP
The NAACP USED to be a decent organization.

Aode

Post by Aode »

goon attack wrote:
Aode wrote: So will the NAACP
The NAACP USED to be a decent organization.
I am relieved you put the emphasis on "used" :lol:

Hollywood

Post by Hollywood »

mdc312 wrote:im not challenging you to a fight over the internet. im saying if you want to repeat any of your insults to my face in the REAL WORLD you go right ahead. but i see youve decided against that because youre little and youd rather hurl insults over the internet. thats probably a good call for your sake. and i havent said one insult and a few of you have; all ive done is expressed my opinion regarding racism and present a few facts. you guys are the ones being juvenile in that regard.

DON"T HURT ME OH SCARY ONE!

You are clearly the toughest guy out there. Starting a fight with someone you have never seen. I mean really, for all you know I could be 6'5" 250 lbs. Alas, I am not. I am but a little guy. You however.....

[img:300:450]http://the-new-cult-king0.tripod.com/si ... 00h450.jpg[/img]

POS