Happy Thanksgiving

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Blueline29 »

...to everybody! Personally, I will be giving thanks that my liver is still quasi-functional after last night. 8)

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by ViPeRx007 »

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving everybody. Hope you all have a great weekend!
2015-2016 Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz (IR) & The Hockey Gods
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko

Stl_Blues_1fan
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by Stl_Blues_1fan »

Happy Turkey day to everyone! This year im thankful that my lil girls are doing great...they should be here any week....here are some recent photos...

Addison & Paige at 32 weeks....doc wants them to make it till 38.....

[IMG:800:612]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n88/ ... 2weeks.jpg[/img]

[IMG:800:615]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n88/ ... 2weeks.jpg[/img]

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

Blueline29 wrote:...to everybody! Personally, I will be giving thanks that my liver is still quasi-functional after last night. 8)
Heh.. Things take off after I left? I coulda used some drinks to forget about that game.

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

happy thanksgiving to all!
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

STL JA
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by STL JA »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone... :D

I ate wayyyyyyy too much turkey. I can't move!

big d note
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by big d note »

Stl_Blues_1fan wrote:Happy Turkey day to everyone! This year im thankful that my lil girls are doing great...they should be here any week....here are some recent photos...

That's great! My wife delivered our son last Tuesday at 38 weeks. He was breech so they did an early C-section. We spent Thanksgiving in the hospital, but her parents arrived in town that day and got to see the baby. We went home on Friday and her mom cooked turkey and everything on Saturday. It was definitely a good Thanksgiving!
Official Sponsor of Ray Barile
[Dooger] 9:10 am: That David [Backes] is a cool dude.
RIP Pavol Demitra - I hope you are "so hoppy" wherever you are now

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

big d note wrote:
Stl_Blues_1fan wrote:Happy Turkey day to everyone! This year im thankful that my lil girls are doing great...they should be here any week....here are some recent photos...

That's great! My wife delivered our son last Tuesday at 38 weeks. He was breech so they did an early C-section. We spent Thanksgiving in the hospital, but her parents arrived in town that day and got to see the baby. We went home on Friday and her mom cooked turkey and everything on Saturday. It was definitely a good Thanksgiving!
Congrats to everybody!

Stl_Blues_1fan
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by Stl_Blues_1fan »

big d note wrote:

Congrats! right now both girls are breeched....so looks like a c-section so far...unless Addison flips soon.....(didnt mean to thread jack)