the OFFICIAL RICH GOULD SUCKS thread!

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

the OFFICIAL RICH GOULD SUCKS thread!

Post by goon attack »

sign in here if you also find that blowhard unfunny, talentless, and all aroudn annoying as all hell!!!!!!!!!

Ramsey is fine by himself but pair him with Gould and they are both HORRIBLE!!!!

DO NOT SIGN HIM LEERRY!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by the knob »

I could get on board this jihad if we were griping about Rich Little and his Pizza Hut commercials.

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

Those 2 used to be entertaining together back when they hosted a midday show on KFNS...that was probably 7-8 years ago. I don't know what the hell's happened since then, though.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Blueline29 wrote:Those 2 used to be entertaining together back when they hosted a midday show on KFNS...that was probably 7-8 years ago. I don't know what the hell's happened since then, though.
With all due respect, that's when I formed my ill opinion of him. Those clowns seemed to really like being condescending toward callers that were not guzzlin' the Cardinal Kool-Aid, UNLESS they were very gentle and well-spoken about it....in other words, If somebody would call up and not kiss their asses, as if they were some sort of celebrity sports royalty, they'd condescend and basically make fun of that person and eventually hang up on them.

It just really rubbed me the wrong way and I can't look at Gould in a good light ever since.

[satire]I'm sure he's a great guy and all :roll: but he'd have to pay me like 5 thousand dollars for me to like him again, and that would only be for 3 months or so. Then I'd go back to HATING him again like the Jews hated Hitler.[/satire]

btw, I'll be using the [satire] tag from now on so the tards aren't offended and upset.

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

OS
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by OS »

As bad as Gould is, I'd listen to him for 24 hours straight befoer I'd listen to either of the Randolph's for 5 minutes. (Frank), I can't stand either of those guys.
The Original Sponsor of T.J. Oshie

deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by deadphish »

I was on a flight with Gould once. It was 7-8 years ago back when he had that show on KFNS as mentioned earlier. I think he is great. Definitely one of the longest working STL TV sports guys. That Rich Gould is a good dude (as he would say...heh).

I haven't seen a whole lot of the Fan Shows, but these seem to be way better than the other Sunday sports formats.
Official LGB Sponsor TJ Oshie

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

deadphish wrote:I was on a flight with Gould once. It was 7-8 years ago back when he had that show on KFNS as mentioned earlier. I think he is great. Definitely one of the longest working STL TV sports guys. That Rich Gould is a good dude (as he would say...heh).

I haven't seen a whole lot of the Fan Shows, but these seem to be way better than the other Sunday sports formats.
Did you interact with him? Was he a jerk?

I'd like to get over my bias of him. Tell me something good.

tsblue
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by tsblue »

OS wrote:As bad as Gould is, I'd listen to him for 24 hours straight befoer I'd listen to either of the Randolph's for 5 minutes. (Frank), I can't stand either of those guys.
Yes, yes, yes. They are insufferable. Sr lauds everyone as a great guy and glorifies the past...Jr is very busy trying to pretend he is cool and edgy. He would be nowhere without Daddy getting him into the St Louis media.

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

tsblue wrote:
OS wrote:As bad as Gould is, I'd listen to him for 24 hours straight befoer I'd listen to either of the Randolph's for 5 minutes. (Frank), I can't stand either of those guys.
Yes, yes, yes. They are insufferable. Sr lauds everyone as a great guy and glorifies the past...Jr is very busy trying to pretend he is cool and edgy. He would be nowhere without Daddy getting him into the St Louis media.
Is Jr. back in the area? Last I heard, he was working for the Golf Channel or something like that.

tsblue
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by tsblue »

Blueline29 wrote:
tsblue wrote:
Is Jr. back in the area? Last I heard, he was working for the Golf Channel or something like that.
He has surfaced on one of the talk shows, not sure for how long, hell, these channels are changing affiliation so often I can't keep them all straight.

deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by deadphish »

goon attack wrote:
deadphish wrote:I was on a flight with Gould once. It was 7-8 years ago back when he had that show on KFNS as mentioned earlier. I think he is great. Definitely one of the longest working STL TV sports guys. That Rich Gould is a good dude (as he would say...heh).

Did you interact with him? Was he a jerk?

I'd like to get over my bias of him. Tell me something good.
No he was in first class with Savard. Woulda said hi, but I was in coach of course.

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

goon attack wrote:
Blueline29 wrote:Those 2 used to be entertaining together back when they hosted a midday show on KFNS...that was probably 7-8 years ago. I don't know what the hell's happened since then, though.
With all due respect, that's when I formed my ill opinion of him. Those clowns seemed to really like being condescending toward callers that were not guzzlin' the Cardinal Kool-Aid, UNLESS they were very gentle and well-spoken about it....in other words, If somebody would call up and not kiss their asses, as if they were some sort of celebrity sports royalty, they'd condescend and basically make fun of that person and eventually hang up on them.

It just really rubbed me the wrong way and I can't look at Gould in a good light ever since.

[satire]I'm sure he's a great guy and all :roll: but he'd have to pay me like 5 thousand dollars for me to like him again, and that would only be for 3 months or so. Then I'd go back to HATING him again like the Jews hated Hitler.[/satire]

btw, I'll be using the [satire] tag from now on so the tards aren't offended and upset.
Wow, I honestly don't remember any of that, though I do hate that kind of thing. I don't want to be made to feel uncomfortable on someone else's behalf just by listening to the radio. The times I thought they were funniest together was just when they were talking amongst themselves. I especially remember one rant one of them went off on, talking about how there were too many "picnic sports" in the summer Olympics; it was hilarious.

Bottom line: I haven't listened to St. Louis sports talk radio in over a year, which was when I bought my first XM receiver. It's a delight to listen to people talk who actually have more than a working knowledge of and give a frank about the sports they're discussing and aren't all about acting like pubescent boys discussing the contents of a pilfered girlie mag. :shock: McKernan, that's a direct reference to you.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Blueline29 wrote:
goon attack wrote:

Wow, I honestly don't remember any of that, though I do hate that kind of thing. I don't want to be made to feel uncomfortable on someone else's behalf just by listening to the radio. The times I thought they were funniest together was just when they were talking amongst themselves. I especially remember one rant one of them went off on, talking about how there were too many "picnic sports" in the summer Olympics; it was hilarious.

Bottom line: I haven't listened to St. Louis sports talk radio in over a year, which was when I bought my first XM receiver. It's a delight to listen to people talk who actually have more than a working knowledge of and give a frank about the sports they're discussing and aren't all about acting like pubescent boys discussing the contents of a pilfered girlie mag. :shock: McKernan, that's a direct reference to you.
that is sort of like my [satire]HATRED[/satire] of those two. They'd go off on some thing THEY thought was real funny, with all these inane, obscure inside jokes and it just wasn't funny to me.

[satire]But then again, they are probably homosexual liberals so who really gives a fukk what those retards think?[/satire]

barnburner
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by barnburner »

When they started "The Morning Grind", (i.e. - Junior High Hour), that pretty much ended my sports talk listening. St. Louis sports talk radio was already bad enough with Slaten and Cusamanno.
I will occasionally tune in 1380 for Miklasz's show in the afternoon, but that's about it.
90% of the local sports talk radio is, imo, a waste of time. You can find a lot more information, minus the bs, and endless commercials, on the internet(s).

tsblue
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by tsblue »

barnburner wrote:When they started "The Morning Grind", (i.e. - Junior High Hour), that pretty much ended my sports talk listening. St. Louis sports talk radio was already bad enough with Slaten and Cusamanno.
I will occasionally tune in 1380 for Miklasz's show in the afternoon, but that's about it.
90% of the local sports talk radio is, imo, a waste of time. You can find a lot more information, minus the bs, and endless commercials, on the internet(s).
QFA+++. I do listen to Bernie and Karraker on a fairly regular basis.

deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by deadphish »

Randy Karraker is a robot programmed not to understand hockey.

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

I've never listened to any sports talk radio and can't imagine I ever will.

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:I've never listened to any sports talk radio and can't imagine I ever will.
Even XM? Seriously, NHL Home Ice is just about the greatest thing ever. Even during the summer, they still talk about hockey every single day, which blows me away. I love it. :)

STL JA
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by STL JA »

Who is the bozo on KMOX after Blues games? Good lord, the guy knows absolutely nothing about hockey. And he just rambles on and on forever. Take some calls, you jerk, and shut up while you're at it. I was excited when the Blues announced that KMOX would, once again, be the radio home of the Blues, but their coverage is atrocious. I honestly wish they were still on KTRS. At least they had a 30 minute pre-game show, and decent post-game coverage. Even if we had to endure listening to cheeseburger face, Hadley.

ohio BLUES
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ohio BLUES »

STL JA wrote:Who is the bozo on KMOX after Blues games? Good lord, the guy knows absolutely nothing about hockey. And he just rambles on and on forever. Take some calls, you jerk, and shut up while you're at it. I was excited when the Blues announced that KMOX would, once again, be the radio home of the Blues, but their coverage is atrocious. I honestly wish they were still on KTRS. At least they had a 30 minute pre-game show, and decent post-game coverage. Even if we had to endure listening to cheeseburger face, Hadley.
Brian Feldman is the KMOX dood I've heard on after games. He's good at doing a lot of talking and not saying much of substance. But, he's young I suppose so we can cut him some slack here... and you're right, sounds like a non-hockey guy.

Never thought I'd be wanting John Hadley back :lol:
Official LGB.com Sponsor of Gymrat Ken Hitchcock