anti-bitching, part 3 (?)

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Which makes you happiest?

knowing that if Forsberg returns, he's already said he won't go to Detroit
20%
fumigation
8%
the concept of using Bryan Marchment's skull as a pencil cup
22%
girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
50%

Total votes: 50

Nsane2Bme
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Nsane2Bme »

Nsane2Bme wrote:
Nsane2Bme wrote:back on topic...

Hawaii in 5 more days... 8)
um, make that 4.
OK - boarding the plane in 46 hours.

You can't tell that I'm excited and ready to go, can you? 8)
John Davidson: "We're not dismantling the team ... we're building a team. That's what the fans want. The fans we talked to wanted to build a big strong team for the future. This is what ownership has promised when we got here in July."

Portland Blues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Portland Blues »

Nsane2Bme wrote:
Nsane2Bme wrote:
Nsane2Bme wrote:back on topic...

Hawaii in 5 more days... 8)
um, make that 4.
OK - boarding the plane in 46 hours.

You can't tell that I'm excited and ready to go, can you? 8)
Hey shouldn't you be thinking about that trip to Hawaii?

:lol:

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

what is your bathing suit situation? are you going to go topless so many many many anonymous men can gaze at your chi chis?
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

Nsane2Bme
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Nsane2Bme »

goon attack wrote:what is your bathing suit situation? are you going to go topless so many many many anonymous men can gaze at your chi chis?
I'm not going topless - at least as of this very moment! You never know how things might change! :wink:
John Davidson: "We're not dismantling the team ... we're building a team. That's what the fans want. The fans we talked to wanted to build a big strong team for the future. This is what ownership has promised when we got here in July."

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Nsane2Bme wrote: I'm not going topless - at least as of this very moment! You never know how things might change! :wink:
Let us know if you go Girls Gone Wild!

;)

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

Philo
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by Philo »

Jackman_the_Iceman wrote:
Philo wrote:
goon attack wrote:if your parents were rich and connected they could afford high speed internet

"If you only had a brain"
Get off of Goon's nads. You do realize that you only post whenever Goon attack does, don't you? There are only 2 sure things in life; Death and Philo posting a comment immediately after Goon's post. Sorry, just calling a spade a spade.

Are you his boy toy or what,just asking?if he wasn't such a douche bag i wouldn't bother.sorry i bother you so much.
"Philo can stalk with impunity"Goon Attack

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Philo wrote: Are you his boy toy or what,just asking?if he wasn't such a douche bag i wouldn't bother.sorry i bother you so much.
I think you just need a relaxing night at the Cherry Pit, dude.

http://www.cherrypit.org/

maybe after that you'll be less concerned about somebody having a little harmless fun on the internet. Isn't that why we're all here?

Good luck.

Nsane2Bme
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Nsane2Bme »

goon attack wrote:
Nsane2Bme wrote: I'm not going topless - at least as of this very moment! You never know how things might change! :wink:
Let us know if you go Girls Gone Wild!

;)
:lol: Yeah, right! :wink:

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Moms Gone Wild?!
:D

WaukeeBlues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by WaukeeBlues »

goon attack wrote:Moms Gone Wild?!
Mom's could be anyone- you need to be more specific...

"MILFS" :D
Official 2021-2022 LGB Sponsor of Torey Krug
Official 2021 LGB Sponsor of Brayden Schenn
Official 2018-2019 LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz
2018 LGB Playoff Challenge Champ
Official 2017-2018 LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
Official 2016-2017 LGB Sponsor of Scottie Upshall
Official 2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

A little while ago on the NHL Network, they showcased a playoff series between the Flyers and Lightning (1996, I think); would anyone care to take a guess as to who scored a damn pretty breakaway goal against Daren Puppa?

:grin:
Last edited by Blueline29 on Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

ohio BLUES
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ohio BLUES »

Blueline29 wrote:A little while ago on the NHL Network, they showcased a playoff series between the Flyers and Lightning (1996, I think); would anyone care to take a guess as to who scored a damn pretty breakaway goal against Daren Puppa?

[IMG:594:408]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u68/ ... in_phi.jpg[/img]

Was it Shawn "My Parents Were Obviously Illiterate" Podein? :lol:
Official LGB.com Sponsor of Gymrat Ken Hitchcock

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

ohio BLUES wrote:
Blueline29 wrote:A little while ago on the NHL Network, they showcased a playoff series between the Flyers and Lightning (1996, I think); would anyone care to take a guess as to who scored a damn pretty breakaway goal against Daren Puppa?

[IMG:594:408]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u68/ ... in_phi.jpg[/img]

Was it Shawn "My Parents Were Obviously Illiterate" Podein? :lol:
Grrr. :P

Oh, and yes, it was. :banana:

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

The stuff I ordered from the HHOF re. the 2007 induction class just got here. Yes, it took a month, but it's here. :)

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

A couple months ago I filled out a survey with UMSL's career services department about being a recent graduate and was put in a drawing. Today I got a call that I won $100 dollar visa giftcard. Yay me!

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

ohio BLUES
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ohio BLUES »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:A couple months ago I filled out a survey with UMSL's career services department about being a recent graduate and was put in a drawing. Today I got a call that I won $100 dollar visa giftcard. Yay me!
Actually, you win a Kris Draper jersey!

Congrats! :)
Official LGB.com Sponsor of Gymrat Ken Hitchcock

Blues Fan in SF
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Blues Fan in SF »

ohio BLUES wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:A couple months ago I filled out a survey with UMSL's career services department about being a recent graduate and was put in a drawing. Today I got a call that I won $100 dollar visa giftcard. Yay me!

Even better! I hear firewood is expensive this year...burning that hunk of shit ought to do nicely :lol:

Storm13
All-Star
All-Star

Post by Storm13 »

Blues Fan in SF wrote:
ohio BLUES wrote:

Even better! I hear firewood is expensive this year...burning that hunk of shit ought to do nicely :lol:
Too many toxic fumes, I'd wager.
Spent my money, teasing me honey, what should I do?
When you gonna show me, I think you owe me, come on baby, see it through.

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

I'm still alive. :)

I'll post a few pics at some point when I'm a little more cognizant of what the hell's going on; by far the coolest part of the experience was getting a "Let's go BLUUUUUUUUUES!" from one of the cast members in the Magic Kingdom, which had me jacked for miles. That was awesome. 8)