Nip Tuck Season 5...

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Stl_Blues_1fan
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Nip Tuck Season 5...

Post by Stl_Blues_1fan »

Anyone have Tivo, and recording any of season 5...i would really like to see if anyone can make copys and put them on DVD's cause i missed season 4 on last cruise...and bought it and just finished it...but we dont get FX out here on the good ol Ship TV....so im missing Season 5 so far as well...If anyone is DVRing or TIVOing...PM me please...thanks!

TC

Post by TC »

i've got 'em all, and it rocks. do you want files to watch on your computer or a DVD? always willing to help a fellow N/T fan.

how's your bandwidth? i can upload 'em and you can burn 'em yourself. if you want to do that, the easiest way would be to register at my site at g0re.net and PM me there.

Stl_Blues_1fan
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by Stl_Blues_1fan »

sounds good....ill have to wait until im back stateside....so next week ill prolly be PMing you on the other site...depends on if the twins want to come just after im home, but if i get a lil down time...ill shoot ya over a PM...and we can just do a file transfer...or however its done...thanks a lot