bitching....again

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Which of these things is most irritating?

the heartbreak of psoriasis
No votes
the fact that Dominik Hasek still exists
20%
people who shuffle through parking lot aisles in front of you at speeds normally associated with glaciers
27%
the plight of the red ape
7%
these damn kids today
46%

Total votes: 71

the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by the knob »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
goon attack wrote:
the knob wrote:
Any calls involving Gary Thorne make me livid with rage. What a franking cocktool.
You're an idiot. Gary Thorne is a man of high character.
In the amiss of not watching hockey on ESPN anymore I forgot how much of a toolbag that guy is.
Thorne or Goon? :grin:

Nsane2Bme
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Nsane2Bme »

going from a beach in Hawaii - come home to 6" + of snow...bleh...
John Davidson: "We're not dismantling the team ... we're building a team. That's what the fans want. The fans we talked to wanted to build a big strong team for the future. This is what ownership has promised when we got here in July."

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

the knob wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
goon attack wrote:
the knob wrote:
Any calls involving Gary Thorne make me livid with rage. What a franking cocktool.
You're an idiot. Gary Thorne is a man of high character.
In the amiss of not watching hockey on ESPN anymore I forgot how much of a toolbag that guy is.
Thorne or Goon? :grin:
you SON OF A BITCH!!!!!1!!!! :melt: :melt: :melt: :melt: :melt: :melt: :melt: :melt: :melt: :melt: :melt: :melt: :melt: :melt: :melt:
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Nsane2Bme wrote:going from a beach in Hawaii - come home to 6" + of snow...bleh...
AHA!

AHA!

AHA!!!!

:wink:
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by ViPeRx007 »

Can I bitch by my own free will in this thread or does it have to be in reply to the pole?

This thread confuses and infuriates me. WHAT THE HELL!!??
2015-2016 Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz (IR) & The Hockey Gods
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

ViPeRx007 wrote:Can I bitch by my own free will in this thread or does it have to be in reply to the pole?

This thread confuses and infuriates me. WHAT THE HELL!!??
That's the spirit! :lol:

The poll's just so the thread won't get pruned like it's previous incarnations have...assuming, of course, you were referring to the poll at the beginning of this particular thread. If it was actually Roman Polanski, Kryzstof Oliwa or similar, go right ahead and bitch about them all you want. :)

Blues Fan in SF
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Blues Fan in SF »

I can personally guarantee that, barring your own death on this day, NO ONE is having a shittier, more f*cked up Christmas Eve day than me.

Portland Blues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Portland Blues »

Blues Fan in SF wrote:I can personally guarantee that, barring your own death on this day, NO ONE is having a shittier, more f*cked up Christmas Eve day than me.
That's the "reason for the season" right there!

:lol:

marco
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by marco »

Portland Blues wrote:
Blues Fan in SF wrote:I can personally guarantee that, barring your own death on this day, NO ONE is having a shittier, more f*cked up Christmas Eve day than me.

sounds like somebody's having a case of the mondays.

Blues Fan in SF
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

marco wrote:
Portland Blues wrote:

sounds like somebody's having a case of the mondays.
and Tuesdays...and Wednesdays as well.

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

Christ, the flu sucks. I totally know I got it because I was all braggy about never having gotten a flu shot & not having gotten the flu in 15 years, but still. I can't sit up w/o passing out, & it gets boring lying here, reading BNF on this tiny little screen. Bah. :? :lol:

STL JA
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by STL JA »

Blueline29 wrote:Christ, the flu sucks. I totally know I got it because I was all braggy about never having gotten a flu shot & not having gotten the flu in 15 years, but still. I can't sit up w/o passing out, & it gets boring lying here, reading BNF on this tiny little screen. Bah. :? :lol:
I know the feeling. I got hit with a horrrrrrrrrible flu back in October. I was out of it for a little over a week. Hope ya feel better soon!

Blues Fan in SF
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Burning my mother's house to the ground is no longer the thing I desire most in this world. It won't be enough. I want it vaporized and the ground salted so that nothing may ever grow there again.

(Frank) I hate this place.

SteveO
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by SteveO »

I checked the stairwell with our little bumper sticker in it the other night and they took the sumbitch down!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

This cold is RIDICULOUS. Oh, and I think there's something wrong with the heater in my car. I may never have feeling in my fingers again.

STL JA
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by STL JA »

Another fukken home game that ISN'T televised...!!!!!

:x

ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ksbluesfan »

Blues Fan in SF wrote:Burning my mother's house to the ground is no longer the thing I desire most in this world. It won't be enough. I want it vaporized and the ground salted so that nothing may ever grow there (Frank) I hate this place.
Your mother's house is Joe Louis Arena?

Blues Fan in SF
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

ksbluesfan wrote:
Blues Fan in SF wrote:Burning my mother's house to the ground is no longer the thing I desire most in this world. It won't be enough. I want it vaporized and the ground salted so that nothing may ever grow there (Frank) I hate this place.
Your mother's house is Joe Louis Arena?
There ARE similarities (both places are piled to the rafters with crap, money pit, deep feelings of anger and depression wash over me when I am in them, etc...)

But - no. :lol:

ilhockeyguy
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder

Post by ilhockeyguy »

Ok, so I'm a little late..but I have to bitch about the dang kids...
I manage a store in the mall...that EVERY 9-19 year old kid goes into and I swear I see everything plus a little. Kids that need to pull up their pants, girls that are 12 wearing things that make some strippers blush, and kids that have no respect for anything or anyone around them.
We just remodeled the store and we have kids coming in and tearing things up left and right, not having the courtesy to speak when spoken to, and getting a smart mouth when you ask them to do something. They knock things off shelves, leave their trash EVERYWHERE, and hang out like the business is some sort of club.
When I was their age, I wasn't allowed near the mall, unless I was going to work there or I needed school clothes. Now parents drop them off at 530 and leave them for 4 hours with 20 bucks....No wonder they try to steal from us.
Maybe it isn't the kids at all..it's their irresponsible ass parents who are piss poor at doing their job and let their kids walk over them all day. Beat your kids asses when they screw up....they wouldn't be like they are now.

BRING BACK CORPORAL PUNISHMENT!!!!! :deadhorse:

Rohan
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by Rohan »

ilhockeyguy wrote:Ok, so I'm a little late..but I have to bitch about the dang kids...
I manage a store in the mall...that EVERY 9-19 year old kid goes into and I swear I see everything plus a little. Kids that need to pull up their pants, girls that are 12 wearing things that make some strippers blush, and kids that have no respect for anything or anyone around them.
We just remodeled the store and we have kids coming in and tearing things up left and right, not having the courtesy to speak when spoken to, and getting a smart mouth when you ask them to do something. They knock things off shelves, leave their trash EVERYWHERE, and hang out like the business is some sort of club.
When I was their age, I wasn't allowed near the mall, unless I was going to work there or I needed school clothes. Now parents drop them off at 530 and leave them for 4 hours with 20 bucks....No wonder they try to steal from us.
Maybe it isn't the kids at all..it's their irresponsible ass parents who are piss poor at doing their job and let their kids walk over them all day. Beat your kids asses when they screw up....they wouldn't be like they are now.

BRING BACK CORPORAL PUNISHMENT!!!!! :deadhorse:
Do you manage a Spencer's?
Pay heed, All who enter, Beware of the Phog