Call of Duty 4

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Call of Duty 4

Post by Ruutu15 »

Does anyone have Call of Duty 4 for the 360? I don't really like playing on Live, because I suck at these shooter games, and getting killed by 13 year olds is no fun after 10 minutes. The offline mode is fun, but I hear it's really short. For those who have it, what are your impressions of the Live gameplay? I know I don't stand a chance, but I'd like to know what I'm in for...

Gamertag: Blackhawks1

STL JA
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Re: Call of Duty 4

Post by STL JA »

Ruutu15 wrote:Does anyone have Call of Duty 4 for the 360? I don't really like playing on Live, because I suck at these shooter games, and getting killed by 13 year olds is no fun after 10 minutes. The offline mode is fun, but I hear it's really short. For those who have it, what are your impressions of the Live gameplay? I know I don't stand a chance, but I'd like to know what I'm in for...

Gamertag: Blackhawks1
I can only speak from a PSN Network experience, but it just absolutely rocks. It's a multiplayer game. The single player is good, but it is extremely short. Online is where it is at. The rankings and level ups are great, it almost has an rpg element to it. I will say, the competition is tough, but you can expect that almost anywhere...

brainalishi13
Prospect
Prospect

Post by brainalishi13 »

im on the 360 version every night. its freaking amazing. the thing with the weird kids screeching all over the place is once you mute them they are a non factor. it takes a little bit to get used to im sure. especially if you dont play online but it takes nowere near the time gears of war or halo does to figure out hit detection and what not. get on its a freaking blast.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

I am afraid for the future of teh world.
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

goon attack wrote:I am afraid for the future of teh world.
Yeah, cause you know, spending hours a day on a hockey message board (talking about everything BUT hockey) is a lot better than playing a game on 360.

Man I got own3d.

HaveAnotherDonut
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer
Location: Dunedin, FL Crusin in teh Floridian Bluesmobile, Wearer of the Southernmost Bluenote.

Post by HaveAnotherDonut »

I have it on the PC.

The best of the series....by far!!
2 roundtrip tickets to St. Louis $600

2 Tickets to Game 7 of the 2011 Stanley Cup Finals $600

Watching the Blues carry the franking Stanley Cup on Home Ice...........Priceless

kodos
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by kodos »

It's a really great game. The online play is great. Very fast and very deadly.

Allblues555
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Allblues555 »

kodos wrote:It's a really great game. The online play is great. Very fast and very deadly.
Sounds like a Run and Gun snore fest.
_____ _ _

Winning Unlimited
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Winning Unlimited »

I have the COD4 for PS3. I am at level 55 of the 3rd prestige. Username: OPTIMEGUS

kodos
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by kodos »

Damn dude... that's a lot of time playing COD.

I'm level 23.

My goal is to get to level 55 and then move on to Orange Box. It will probably take me three months.

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

I'm a level 5 or 6, but I've only spent a couple hours online.

Krigloch the Furious
All-Star
All-Star

Post by Krigloch the Furious »

PS3.
name: Krigloch
level: 34

awesome game, but Im pretty bad.