Top 5 most obviously drug-fueled TV appearances ever

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

Monster Mash, anyone?

ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ksbluesfan »

James Brown and Richard Prior were always on drugs. I'm not so sure about Crispin Glover. He was in character.

Back in the 1970s, I remember watching the Wide World of Sports, or something like that, when this stuntman was strapped to the top of a commercial airliner during a flight. After the stunt, they tried to interview the guy, but he was so heavily drugged that he couldn't speak. Does that souond familiar to anybody else?

Jackman_the_Iceman
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by Jackman_the_Iceman »

ksbluesfan wrote:James Brown and Richard Prior were always on drugs. I'm not so sure about Crispin Glover. He was in character.

Back in the 1970s, I remember watching the Wide World of Sports, or something like that, when this stuntman was strapped to the top of a commercial airliner during a flight. After the stunt, they tried to interview the guy, but he was so heavily drugged that he couldn't speak. Does that souond familiar to anybody else?
Well thats not fair! I believe anybody would do a stunt if they were too F-ed up to know what was going on. Give a man some angeldust and you will see some stunts.