I come in the name of Jesus, Bitch! (EDIT)

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

I come in the name of Jesus, Bitch! (EDIT)

Post by Ruutu15 »

NSFW.... profane language. Nevermind the first video I posted, this is the full version. The funniest part is when he takes callers....

<object><param></param><param></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

:lol:
Last edited by Ruutu15 on Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leedog
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Leedog »

Stern has been playing the audio of this for over a year, but I hadn't seen the video. They use clips of this to make hilarious phony phonecalls.
Unofficial sponsor of Sarah Palin for PILF '12

Allblues555
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Allblues555 »

Crack is bad for you.
_____ _ _

F Keenan
All-Star
All-Star

Post by F Keenan »

Leedog wrote:Stern has been playing the audio of this for over a year, but I hadn't seen the video. They use clips of this to make hilarious phony phonecalls.

People still listen to Stern?
*I tend to only post on this site when I'm intoxicated.

Leedog
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Leedog »

F Keenan wrote:
Leedog wrote:Stern has been playing the audio of this for over a year, but I hadn't seen the video. They use clips of this to make hilarious phony phonecalls.

In 2 years since Stern started at Sirius, their subscriptions have gone from 600,000 to 8.3 mil, while XM has stayed the same if not gone down, so, yeah, I think I'm not the lone ranger here.

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

Are you laughin, BEEEOTTCH?!

F Keenan
All-Star
All-Star

Post by F Keenan »

Leedog wrote:
F Keenan wrote:

In 2 years since Stern started at Sirius, their subscriptions have gone from 600,000 to 8.3 mil, while XM has stayed the same if not gone down, so, yeah, I think I'm not the lone ranger here.

Stern is a fucckking hack. I listened to him religiously back in the 90's. He needs to just retire with that Beth bitch with her John Elway teeth. The guy has been irrelevant for 5+ years now.

He's not even the most popular Howard Stern these days. :lol:

BTW... you do realize that all phony phone calls that get played over the radio today are just that, phony. It's one of Stern's employees posing as someone being pranked. It's illegal to tape a conversation over the phone and then play it on the air without prior consent.

Leedog
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Leedog »

They actually play tapes of the return phone calls getting permission once in a while. If you haven't heard the show on Sirius, how can you judge?
Do you know what a hack is? Someone who rips off other comedians. You just said he isn't even the most popular Stern these days. If he is the original how can he be the hack? Who has 7 million listeners? Not to mention that they pay for the privelage to listen. Answer is no one. Not even Leno or Letterman. Letterman just begged him to come on even though Howard had nothing to promo in hopes of jump starting his ratings. Seems CBS thinks he is relevant. Speaking of CBS, take a look at the total collapse of their radio division that happened overnight after Howard left. Who else has a 24/7 on demand TV chanel? Answer is no one. Hail the King!!!!

F Keenan
All-Star
All-Star

Post by F Keenan »

Leedog wrote:They actually play tapes of the return phone calls getting permission once in a while. If you haven't heard the show on Sirius, how can you judge?
Do you know what a hack is? Someone who rips off other comedians. You just said he isn't even the most popular Stern these days. If he is the original how can he be the hack? Who has 7 million listeners? Not to mention that they pay for the privelage to listen. Answer is no one. Not even Leno or Letterman. Letterman just begged him to come on even though Howard had nothing to promo in hopes of jump starting his ratings. Seems CBS thinks he is relevant. Speaking of CBS, take a look at the total collapse of their radio division that happened overnight after Howard left. Who else has a 24/7 on demand TV chanel? Answer is no one. Hail the King!!!!
Keep drinkin' the kool aid fuko, Stern is a Hack... plain and simple.

Leedog
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Leedog »

If your definition of hack is different than mine (and it obviously is) please provide me with enlightenment. Howard may be a lot of things, but the ones that rip him off are the hacks.

F Keenan
All-Star
All-Star

Post by F Keenan »

Leedog wrote:If your definition of hack is different than mine (and it obviously is) please provide me with enlightenment. Howard may be a lot of things, but the ones that rip him off are the hacks.

Sorry I forgot, Howard invented everything. :roll: Look, once a long time ago, I liked his show. He has lost his edge. The guy has been calling it in since before Sirius and is getting worse. Also, we have the exact same definition of a hack. Howard has stolen from just as many guys as he claims have stolen from him.

Leedog
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Leedog »

Do you have Sirius?

F Keenan
All-Star
All-Star

Post by F Keenan »

I did, now I have XM..... So..... guess who I listen to.

Leedog
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Leedog »

So, if you don't have Sirius, you can't know the quality of his show. You listen to those two fags!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! Now I understand. No more comments necessary. Bad luck to argue with a retard!!!

Even your screen name here is a rip off of Stern, when everyone used to say F Jackie. You are a closeted Stern-head and can't even admit it to yourself! Prolly not the only closet you are hiding in. HA!

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

How about "ALL morning radio shows SUCK".

It's true, they all do.

Well, Kevin Matthews had a great one in Chicago around 99-2001, but they changed the format of his station and he's gone.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

F Keenan wrote: BTW... you do realize that all phony phone calls that get played over the radio today are just that, phony. It's one of Stern's employees posing as someone being pranked. It's illegal to tape a conversation over the phone and then play it on the air without prior consent.
You mean if Stern calls somebody and fake pranks them?
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

F Keenan
All-Star
All-Star

Post by F Keenan »

Leedog wrote:So, if you don't have Sirius, you can't know the quality of his show. You listen to those two fags!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! Now I understand. No more comments necessary. Bad luck to argue with a retard!!!

Even your screen name here is a rip off of Stern, when everyone used to say F Jackie. You are a closeted Stern-head and can't even admit it to yourself! Prolly not the only closet you are hiding in. HA!

Have you ever listened to O&A or are you just going off of what Stern says about them? I have listened to both. When I was in high school, I loved listening to Stern, but the guy has lost it. O&A are edgy like Stern used to be. And yeah... I ripped my name off of Jacky Martling's CD that he released around 99..... because no one ever said F this or F that before him. :roll:

ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ksbluesfan »

Any man who appreciates lesbians like that is OK by me.

Stl_Blues_1fan
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by Stl_Blues_1fan »

:?