Teacher/student sex

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Teacher/student sex

Post by Ruutu15 »

Alright, with the amount of cases that you're hearing about lately involving students and teachers, what is your honest opinion? Keep in mind, I'm not talking about 12 year olds here, I'm referring to the 16-18 year olds. I admit that I have a double standard here, because when I think of a 35 year old dude and a 16 year old female student, I think it's wrong...but flip that the other way around and it's not so bad.

So, with that said, you're a 17 year old student and your teacher is down. Would you hit it? :lol:

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Is this a trick question?

:lol:
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

Kreegz2
All-Star
All-Star

Post by Kreegz2 »

We actually had an issue like this at my high school in Florida. A 24 year old history teacher was dating an 18 year old senior. Alot of people(parents mostly) were uncomfortable about this, but no action was really taken against it.
2015-2016 LGB sponsor of Robert Bortuzzo
2014-2015 LGB sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2013-2014 LGB sponsor of Brendan Morrow
2013 LGB sponsor of Jamie Langenbrunner
2011-2012 LGB sponsor of Jamie Langenbrunner
2008-2009 LGB sponsor of David Backes

ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ksbluesfan »

There were some teachers in high school and college that I would have slept with given the opportunity. I had a huge crush on my 8th grade teacher. She was hot.

OS
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by OS »

Legally, there should be no issue unless the situation breaks the state's statutory rape laws (and even those need to be more liberal than they are in most states).

Ethically, I believe that as a teacher you should avoid dating students you currently have in class at any level.
The Original Sponsor of T.J. Oshie

Winning Unlimited
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Winning Unlimited »

I knew a girl in college that did sleep with one of her students when she was a sub. He was 17. She got away with it.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

OS wrote:Legally, there should be no issue unless the situation breaks the state's statutory rape laws

[img:370:225]http://danwarne.com/pics/captain_obvious.jpg[/img]

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

OS
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by OS »

goon attack wrote:
OS wrote:Legally, there should be no issue unless the situation breaks the state's statutory rape laws

Thank you, captain obvious
Some states have specific laws that make sleeping with a student a crime, regardless if it's statutory rape.
The Original Sponsor of T.J. Oshie

Winning Unlimited
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

OS wrote:
goon attack wrote:

Some states have specific laws that make sleeping with a student a crime, regardless if it's statutory rape.
Does this mean we can create a law so that ladies that sleep with red wing fans have their heads shaved and publicly stoned?

Guppy
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Guppy »

There was a gal who was dating a teacher at my HS. They got married after she graduated. Funny thing was she now had a stepson who graduated in the same class who was several months older than her :lol:

There was also a gal who dated her softball coach (school got a team her sophmore year). They got married too.
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders

Winning Unlimited
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Guppy wrote:There was a gal who was dating a teacher at my HS. They got married after she graduated. Funny thing was she now had a stepson who graduated in the same class who was several months older than her :lol:
thats special. good for him!! :grin:

ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ksbluesfan »

My racquetball coach / religion teacher left his wife and kids for a senior. She wasn't even that hot. I was dumbfounded.

Winning Unlimited
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

A girl I was with in college was seeing a married ethics professor behind his wife's back. He divorced his wife and quit his job. My friend transfered out of Truman. They went to Wash U to teach/learn. They got married and had their first child about 2 years ago.

I swear, I'd make a great priest. I turn a lot of women to god.

WaukeeBlues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by WaukeeBlues »

ksbluesfan wrote:There were some teachers in high school and college that I would have slept with given the opportunity.
:plusplus:

Same view for me as well.

I'm also with OS- if they're 18+, it shouldn't be a problem but ethically, I can definitely see where it would be.
Official 2021-2022 LGB Sponsor of Torey Krug
Official 2021 LGB Sponsor of Brayden Schenn
Official 2018-2019 LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz
2018 LGB Playoff Challenge Champ
Official 2017-2018 LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
Official 2016-2017 LGB Sponsor of Scottie Upshall
Official 2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

OS wrote:
goon attack wrote:

Due to your second statement above.

Do you want your kid's teachers using their position of authority to take advantage of students?

I don't.

Let them go screw around with other kids who are not their students.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

WaukeeBlues wrote:
ksbluesfan wrote:There were some teachers in high school and college that I would have slept with given the opportunity.
:plusplus:

Same view for me as well.

I'm also with OS- if they're 18+, it shouldn't be a problem but ethically, I can definitely see where it would be.
Will you just shut the (Frank) up already?

If it's ethically unsound then it SHOULD be and IS a problem, you fukken jackass.

Chudman82
All-Star
All-Star

Post by Chudman82 »

hell yes. my international finance teacher was 25, i was 21. She already had her PhD and was damn attractive. Brains and beauty. Of course she was already married. Lucky bastidge.
I am the way...prepare for, Salvation!
- Fear Factory[Smasher/Devourer]

richtedm
All-Star
All-Star

Post by richtedm »

I took a spanish class first semester in college in a class of 20 and there were two other guys. One was married and one was in all probability not straight. The profesora was about 25. I was in love. I didnt take another spanish course again for three semesters. She saw me in the spanish "lab" we had to take and started talking excitedly to me in spanish. I had completely forgotten everything she taught us in that class, though I think I understood her, my response was pathetic and that ended any chances I never would have had.
Official All-Time Co-Sponsor of Cam Janssen

Guppy
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Guppy »

OPTIMEGUS wrote:
Guppy wrote:There was a gal who was dating a teacher at my HS. They got married after she graduated. Funny thing was she now had a stepson who graduated in the same class who was several months older than her :lol:
thats special. good for him!! :grin:
not really. The guy (guy who had the son older than his wife) was a freak and so was his wife. Guess they had that in common. The guy spend some time in jail for keeping animals that were endangered. The softball coach on the other hand got a cute gal.
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders

Calhoun
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Teacher/student sex

Post by Calhoun »

Ruutu15 wrote:Alright, with the amount of cases that you're hearing about lately involving students and teachers, what is your honest opinion? Keep in mind, I'm not talking about 12 year olds here, I'm referring to the 16-18 year olds. I admit that I have a double standard here, because when I think of a 35 year old dude and a 16 year old female student, I think it's wrong...but flip that the other way around and it's not so bad.

So, with that said, you're a 17 year old student and your teacher is down. Would you hit it? :lol:
I am not here to talk about the past..... I am here to talk about the future and the positive........
Also my lawyer has advised me not to comment on your question...
Jefferson Smith: it's not too late, because this country is bigger than the Taylors, or you, or me, or anything else. Great principles don't get lost once they come to light. They're right here; you just have to see them again..