Sony Trinitron 32" WEGA Flatscreen (tube TV)

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Sony Trinitron 32" WEGA Flatscreen (tube TV)

Post by deadphish »

Nice condition. Original remote (illuminated). Will throw in free TV stand.

$320
Official LGB Sponsor TJ Oshie

deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by deadphish »

$295 for an LGB member.

Found original manual. This set has a widescreen mode that is almost as good as 480p when watching DVD's etc. Simply the best pic quality of any non-HD set. Delivery negotiable.

Links to pics on craigslist...

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ele/531118872.html

big d note
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by big d note »

I've got this same set. It is heavy as shit, but it has a great picture. When I moved the movers looked at the TV and said "Trinitron" and groaned. :lol:
Official Sponsor of Ray Barile
[Dooger] 9:10 am: That David [Backes] is a cool dude.
RIP Pavol Demitra - I hope you are "so hoppy" wherever you are now

deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by deadphish »

big d note wrote:I've got this same set. It is heavy as shit, but it has a great picture. When I moved the movers looked at the TV and said "Trinitron" and groaned. :lol:
Yup. 160 lbs. My mover picked it up on his own and proceeded up a flight of stairs. Needless to say I was schocked.

marco
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by marco »

It's hard to tell in that picture, but that looks like the same t.v. stand our Samsung sits on... it's at least the same sort of style.

The misses wanted a large all encompassing t.v. entertainment center, but I talked her out of it. I didn't want an Amwar(sp???) either.

deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by deadphish »

marco wrote:It's hard to tell in that picture, but that looks like the same t.v. stand our Samsung sits on... it's at least the same sort of style.

The misses wanted a large all encompassing t.v. entertainment center, but I talked her out of it. I didn't want an Amwar(sp???) either.
Is it from Ashley? FYI, that's not the stand I'm giving away free w the TV. I like the new Ashley stand and Sony LCD 40 incher we have now. Watching in HD looks great! Now someone buy my heavy ass tube TV please!

marco
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by marco »

deadphish wrote:
marco wrote:It's hard to tell in that picture, but that looks like the same t.v. stand our Samsung sits on... it's at least the same sort of style.

Is it from Ashley? FYI, that's not the stand I'm giving away free w the TV. I like the new Ashley stand and Sony LCD 40 incher we have now. Watching in HD looks great! Now someone buy my heavy ass tube TV please!
No, it's not Ashley, I can't remember who made it. It's a nice look though.