Fake ass uFO's!

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Allblues555
Hockey God
Hockey God

Fake ass uFO's!

Post by Allblues555 »

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0208/kumburaz.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[youtube][/youtube]
_____ _ _

Allblues555
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: Fake ass uFO's!

Post by Allblues555 »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 793327.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A KEEN snapper was stunned when he checked some photos taken in a car park - and saw a UFO.

As he drove home from work in thick fog, Hab Rahman stopped to take some pictures of the spooky scene.

And after putting them onto his computer when he got home, he noticed a mysterious glowing object.

Hab, 28, from Portsmouth, Hants, said: “I didn’t spot anything when I took the picture but then later on when I looked a bit closer and zoomed in, there it was.

“I’ve never really believed in UFOs but this is a bit weird and quite freaky.

“I’m not really sure what to make of it but I can’t think what else it could be.”

The snap of the flying saucer-like object was taken after midnight in a Portsmouth car park.

Hilary Porter, from the British Earth and Aerial Mysteries Society (BEAMS), said the sighting could be credible.

She said: “It would be very difficult to fake that photo and the UFO is at a tilt, which is the way they normally fly.

“You don’t normally see that sort of UFO over this country, we generally get orange orbs, so the photographer who got this photo has got quite a coup.”

The Ministry of Defence refused to comment on individual sightings.

And they said they could not check if there were any aircrafts in the area at the time the picture was taken.

An MoD spokesperson said: “The MoD examines reports solely to establish whether UK airspace may have been compromised by hostile or unauthorised military activity.

“Unless there is evidence of a potential threat, there is no attempt to identify the nature of each sighting reported.”

_____ _ _

Kreegz2
All-Star
All-Star

Post by Kreegz2 »

Isnt the sun the same tabloid that paid those 2 guys to steal a copy of the 6th harry potter book at gunpoint from the factories?

anyway, the picture is an obvious fake, i could make something more convincing than that in 10 minutes.
2015-2016 LGB sponsor of Robert Bortuzzo
2014-2015 LGB sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2013-2014 LGB sponsor of Brendan Morrow
2013 LGB sponsor of Jamie Langenbrunner
2011-2012 LGB sponsor of Jamie Langenbrunner
2008-2009 LGB sponsor of David Backes

ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ksbluesfan »

In that picture, the UFO is obviously a lens flare. It lines up perfectly with the brightest light on the left.

not_a_wings_fan
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by not_a_wings_fan »

... I know i usually go around taking lots of pictures of empty parking lots at night, and I can attest to how lucky that guy is that he got a UFO in his pic.

:roll:
Official 2008-2015 LGB Sponsor of Barret Jackman