bitching....again

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Which of these things is most irritating?

the heartbreak of psoriasis
No votes
the fact that Dominik Hasek still exists
20%
people who shuffle through parking lot aisles in front of you at speeds normally associated with glaciers
27%
the plight of the red ape
7%
these damn kids today
46%

Total votes: 71

Blues Fan in SF
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Re: bitching....again

Post by Blues Fan in SF »

Steve Levy Sucks wrote:
Blues Fan in SF wrote:I am so (Frank) sick of coughing, gasping for breath, spitting up my lungs, living 24/7 with a headache so bad it moves me to tears at times, and having barely enough energy to get out of bed...and doing all of this for the last 7 days with no sleep since then...

This, not the Wings winning the Stanley Cup, is what hell truly is.
dude - go to the doctor. :lol:
Went last Thursday - that was when they diagnosed me with pneumonia and prescribed antibiotics...
"Don't need it proven
don't want to listen
don't need a tour
of the pieces I'm missing..."

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

You know what I learned today? That grabbing the hot end of a curling iron is NOT as pleasant as grabbing the handle end. The skin on my thumb and 3 fingertips is all taut and shiny now and I can't feel it when I try to use the touchpad on my laptop. Hmph.

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

So I'm driving home on Saturday around 6pm.
It's dark and raining a bit.
I turn right at an intersection and as I head down the street, a lady pulls right out in front of me on the right side of the road turning left as she is leaving White Castle to go back up the road I am coming down.
I slam on the breaks right away and turn sideways a bit, JUST missing her back left quarter panel.

What probably pissed me off more than anything, is that she keeps on going...never looked at me, or waived "sorry"...nothing...it's like she NEVER saw me and was oblivious to what was going on.

If I hadn't slammed on the breaks right away, if I had waited a half second more, I would have slammed into her front left quarter panel or her driver side door...I could have killed her...and she had no idea.
It's not like she pulled out and tried to sneak in front of me and I just missed her car...she NEVER saw me and we damn near hit head on.

F*cking pay attetion when you drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LETS GO BLUES RADIO
LIVE weekly broadcasts on YouTube & http://www.LetsGoBlues.com/radio!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/curtprice
Lets Go Blues Radio Twitter: https://twitter.com/lgbradio
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cprice12/
Lets Go Blues Radio Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lgbradio/

Steve Levy Sucks
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Steve Levy Sucks »

cprice12 wrote:So I'm driving home on Saturday around 6pm.
I turn right at an intersection and as I head down the street, a lady pulls right out in front of me on the right side of the road turning left as she is leaving White Castle to go back up the road I am coming down.
I slam on the breaks right away and turn sideways a bit, JUST missing her back left quarter panel.

What probably pissed me off more than anything, is that she keeps on going...never looked at me, or waived "sorry"...nothing...it's like she NEVER saw me and was oblivious to what was going on.

If I hadn't slammed on the breaks right away, if I had waited a half second more, I would have slammed into her front left quarter panel or her driver side door...I could have killed her...and she had no idea.
It's not like she pulled out and tried to sneak in front of me and I just missed her car...she NEVER saw me and we damn near hit head on.

In hindsite, you shouldn't have slammed on the brakes. You should have just hit her and killed her, she would have deserved it.

SIU LAW
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by SIU LAW »

cprice12 wrote:So I'm driving home on Saturday around 6pm.

This had to be in Belleville or Fairview Heights. The number of negligent, idiot drivers in those two cities is astounding.

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

SIU LAW wrote:
This had to be in Belleville or Fairview Heights. The number of negligent, idiot drivers in all of Illinois is astounding.
Fixed.

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

BF44
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by BF44 »

XBOX 360 dead. Headed for repairs.......

:detsucks:

OS
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by OS »

National City bank is the biggest (franking) piece of shit company I've ever had to deal with in my life.
The Original Sponsor of T.J. Oshie

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

GOD, I don't want to go to this class (database) tonight. It robs me of my will to live.

Seriously, I have to be talked in off of the hell ballsing ledge after every break. :?

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

I knew I should've blown off class tonight...I think I've now got what everyone else in both of my classes has had over the past 2 weeks. Why people can't stay home when they're friggin' sick is beyond me. :x :x :x

Blues Fan in SF
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

No details. Suffice it to say that this f*cking sucks.
"Don't need it proven
don't want to listen
don't need a tour

Blues Fan in SF
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

I (Franking) cut my mouth on a goddamn bagel this morning and it didn't stop bleeding for 4 hours.
"Don't need it proven
don't want to listen
don't need a tour

Portland Blues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Portland Blues »

Blues Fan in SF wrote:I (Frank) cut my mouth on a goddamn bagel this morning and it didn't stop bleeding for 4 hours.
You're falling apart! We need to just set you adrift on an iceberg. :grin:

Blues Fan in SF
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Portland Blues wrote:
Blues Fan in SF wrote:I (Frank) cut my mouth on a goddamn bagel this morning and it didn't stop bleeding for 4 hours.
You're falling apart! We need to just set you adrift on an iceberg. :grin:
I know. Blues better win the Cup this year - I'm starting to doubt my ability to survive until next season.
"Don't need it proven
don't want to listen
don't need a tour

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

Holy cow...are you secretly a member of the Russian royal family, or what?

:wink:

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

Blues Fan in SF wrote:I (Frank) cut my mouth on a goddamn inferior non-New York City, therefore fake, bagel this morning and, it didn't stop bleeding for 4 hours.
Fixed

Sorry about your pain though, really.
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

Steve Levy Sucks
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Steve Levy Sucks »

Granted, i've never ate one, but how in the hell does one cut their mouth on a circle shaped piece of bread?

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

glen a richter wrote:
Blues Fan in SF wrote:I (Frank) cut my mouth on a goddamn inferior non-New York City, therefore fake, bagel this morning and, it didn't stop bleeding for 4 hours.
Fixed

NYC didn't invent the bagel. There are Jews everywhere. I was once married to one. :lol:

Big Blues Fan
Prospect
Prospect

Post by Big Blues Fan »

Ruutu15 wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
Fixed

NYC didn't invent the bagel. There are Jews everywhere. I was once married to one. :lol:
Hey bigot.....shut your mouth about Jews before you get hurt

Guppy
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Guppy »

Big Blues Fan wrote:
Ruutu15 wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
Fixed

Hey bigot.....shut your mouth about Jews before you get hurt
Hey N00b, learn sarcasm. :okman:
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders