Festival of Nations - Aug 23rd & 24th

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Mark
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Festival of Nations - Aug 23rd & 24th

Post by Mark »

Just passing this along. My wife works for the International Institute in St. Louis. On August 23rd & 24th, they'll be having their Festival of Nations at Tower Grove Park in St. Louis.

The event has become a pretty big festival in St. Louis. If you haven't been before there's a lot to check out as they've got live demonstrations, music & dance, a large market with international goods and LOTS of great food. The event is free. Parking is free, but might be hard to find at times as they'll probably draw at least 75,000 people down to the park over the weekend.

For more info:
Festival of Nations
Festival of Nations @ Facebook
I can't pronounce Carlo Colaiacovo's name, but I sure can be the OFFICIAL LGB SPONSOR OF CARLO COLAIACOVO!!

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: Festival of Nations - Aug 23rd & 24th

Post by goon attack »

When I used to volunteer tutor down there at the International Institute, I saw many hot babes who worked there with nice juicy turdcutters. Maybe one of them was your old lady.
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

Mark
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Mark »

goon attack wrote:When I used to volunteer tutor down there at the International Institute, I saw many hot babes who worked there with nice juicy turdcutters. Maybe one of them was your old lady.
Nice. :lol:
I can't pronounce Carlo Colaiacovo's name, but I sure can be the OFFICIAL LGB SPONSOR OF CARLO COLAIACOVO!!

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

I can't think of a more erotic way of referring to a woman's backside than a "turdcutter". :lol:

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Chicks love it when you get all romantic like that. Fine wine, relaxing music, whispering, "I think you have the most fantastic turdcutter I've ever touched" softly in her ear.

but no seriously, which one was your wife? Can you describe her ass in detail?

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

STL JA
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by STL JA »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Mark »

:grin: :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :| :mrgreen: :aaaa:

rebelmusic
All-Star
All-Star

Post by rebelmusic »

goon attack wrote:Chicks love it when you get all romantic like that. Fine wine, relaxing music, whispering, "I think you have the most fantastic turdcutter I've ever touched" softly in her ear.

but no seriously, which one was your wife? Can you describe her ass in detail?
Goon Attack: Gentleman, scholar.

I'll be there at the REACH booth. It is a group at my employer that does community service, professional development, etc.
Proud LGB Sponsor of my junk!

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Not to be confused with goon's community service group REACH-around.

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

SteveO
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by SteveO »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:Not to be confused with goon's community service group REACH-around.
...also in Tower Grover Park.

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Prngr44 wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:Not to be confused with goon's community service group REACH-around.
...also in Tower Grover Park.
:lol:

the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by the knob »

goon attack wrote:but no seriously, which one was your wife? Can you describe her ass in detail?
I believe I know the ass you are talking about, it looked something like (|)

rebelmusic
All-Star
All-Star

Post by rebelmusic »

the knob wrote:
goon attack wrote:but no seriously, which one was your wife? Can you describe her ass in detail?
I believe I know the ass you are talking about, it looked something like (|)

Much better than { | }.

STL JA
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by STL JA »

Are her boobs like this? ( . Y . )

\m/

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Was she like this?

: O ()=========

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

I don't think you understand. I actually volunteered there. The ass show was outstanding, especially the immigrant nuggets.

rebelmusic
All-Star
All-Star

Post by rebelmusic »

goon attack wrote:I don't think you understand. I actually volunteered there. The ass show was outstanding, especially the immigrant nuggets.
I'm liking my decision to volunteer more with every post.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

One of my students spoke Farsi. She was awesome. Drop dead gorgeous. I'm talking a 10+. I'm in there to help them academically but her beauty was so distracting I found it hard to concentrate. I felt like a heel for even noticing but hell, we're all human, right? Persian and Indian beauties are really the cream of the crop. She and her friend would say things in Farsi and look at each other and then look at me and then giggle. It was funny as hell. I wonder what kind of derogatory crap they were saying. :lol: I could only hope it was good stuff and not, "Look at this jerk!" :lol:

I also had many students from West Africa. It was a very fulfilling experience. You'll love it. They want to learn so badly.