Good News...

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

SteveO
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Re: Good News...

Post by SteveO »

Soft
Turds
And
Gas.

Steak
Taters
And
Gravy.

the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by the knob »

Philo wrote:
the knob wrote:And here I thought the good news would be Philo posting more than just URLs.

What the matter ya to friggen lazy to click on them? :roll:
Too lazy to give a one sentence summation?

stinkdified
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by stinkdified »

Philo wrote:It has to be so cold that it hurts your teeth before its drinkable,it's better on draft though.
never had it on draft, but some of the guys i went to school with drank it (they were from perryville...go figure) and so i wound up drinking it a few times. although it isn't good beer by any means, for cheap beer, as long as it is served directly from an icebucket it is fine.
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo

abc789987
All-Star
All-Star

Post by abc789987 »

mmmm, beer. i actually have one last schlitz in the ice box, think i will drink it.

i drank a six pack of schlitz and had some white castle earlier this week, you can probably guess how that turned out...

"Just the kiss of the hops"TM

stinkdified
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by stinkdified »

abc789987 wrote:i drank a six pack of schlitz and had some white castle earlier this week, you can probably guess how that turned out...
man i wish i could post a really nasty picture right now, but you know, i such a good samartian that i am not going to

take note of the filename

2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

The bar I worked at for years had 4 main shit beers:

PBR
Stag
Lone Star
High Life

I enjoyed the Stag over the other three. Nice and watery. :lol:
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller