Bulger FINALLY benched

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Bulger FINALLY benched

Post by Ruutu15 »

It's taken people 5 years to see through the hype.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football ... rams_N.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BoxCar
All-Star
All-Star

Re: Bulger FINALLY benched

Post by BoxCar »

Bulger is not the single reason this team is awful, nor is Brown (who was cut). Bulger can't stop the other team from gaining over 400 yards/game, nor can he be his own offensive line. When Bulger has time he can make plays with the best of them: he is a pocket QB. He may not be an all-pro QB or among the league's elite, but he is damn better than Trent "This next head injury will be my last, seriously this time" Green. Desperation moves when the only real solution is firing Linehan and blowing the team up is they don't get it somewhat together with a new coach. Peyton Manning couldn't lead this team to wins behind that line and our horrific defense.
Official President of the 2011-2012 Sponsorship Committee of the honorable Alex Pietrangelo

Linkbowler
4th Line Mucker
4th Line Mucker

Post by Linkbowler »

You do realize the number two receiver on this team is Dane Freaking Looker, right?

And that Orlando Pace is a fatass?

And that Alex Barron is quite possibly the worst offensive lineman on the face of the earth?

None of what's happened this year is number 10's fault. Zero.

SteveO
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by SteveO »

I'm not quite sure I like him coming out saying "I refuse to play for Linehan."

We seem to have one of the biggest bunch of whiny crybabies this year that are going to pout until he's fired. The problem is, they're going to suck ass when he's gone. Who they going to blame then?

I watched my boss go around the office and ask no less than 10 people if they wanted FREE Rams tickets for Sundays game. He still hasn't found a taker yet. Who wants to watch that bunch get pummeled every Sunday??

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

No one is arguing that this is ALL Bulger's fault. I have never seen the reason for all of the hype, personally, but let's take a look at things a little.

The offensive line is bad, there's no denying that fact. It's also a fact that a lot of the sacks that Bulger takes are his OWN fault. He's SO SLLLOOOWW in the pocket, and he seems to refuse to throw the ball away. Even when he DOES have time, he throws off of his back foot. He stares at his receivers, and very rarely checks down.

Do you have to have a cannon for an arm to be an NFL quarterback? No. Joe Montana was proof of that. There are plently of times where Torry Holt will have toasted a corner and be breaking downfield, and Bulger will either underthrow him, or not even look his direction.

This mess isn't any one person's fault, but Bulger is a backup QB on most teams. That's my opinion, and I stand by it. I pay damned good money every year for Sunday Ticket so I can watch the Rams, and I also go to a couple a year.

Kurt Warner and Isaac Bruce weren't good enough to play for the Rams anymore... :lol:

Kreegz2
All-Star
All-Star

Post by Kreegz2 »

i have no further doubts that they will go 0-16 this year.
2015-2016 LGB sponsor of Robert Bortuzzo
2014-2015 LGB sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2013-2014 LGB sponsor of Brendan Morrow
2013 LGB sponsor of Jamie Langenbrunner
2011-2012 LGB sponsor of Jamie Langenbrunner
2008-2009 LGB sponsor of David Backes

F Keenan
All-Star
All-Star

Post by F Keenan »

It's working so far into the third quarter. :?
*I tend to only post on this site when I'm intoxicated.

F Keenan
All-Star
All-Star

Post by F Keenan »

F Keenan wrote:It's working so far into the third quarter. :?

And we suck again!
*I tend to only post on this site when I'm intoxicated.

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

God damn I'm glad I'm not a Chinese gold farmer.

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan