Ticket for the Home Opener

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

blues22
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Ticket for the Home Opener

Post by blues22 »

I have a single ticket for the home opener available (318 row K). Face value is $18, but I'll take $10. Oh, and here's the problem: I'm heading out of town Thursday afternoon (during evening rush), and I'm fairly busy tomorrow (I have a job). If I can sell it tonight, I can drop it in the mail tomorrow morning, which would be great if you live in the metro area. Otherwise, you probably need to live in S. County for me to get the ticket to you before I leave. PM me if interested (ASAP!).

SteveO
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Re: Ticket for the Home Opener

Post by SteveO »

blues22 wrote:I have a single ticket for the home opener available (318 row K). Face value is $18, but I'll take $10. Oh, and here's the problem: I'm heading out of town Thursday afternoon (during evening rush), and I'm fairly busy tomorrow (I have a job). If I can sell it tonight, I can drop it in the mail tomorrow morning, which would be great if you live in the metro area. Otherwise, you probably need to live in S. County for me to get the ticket to you before I leave. PM me if interested (ASAP!).
You can always call the box office and have them reprint it and leave at will-call for your buyer. Or forward it to them in email (I think there's a small charge to do that.)