Blues hat w/ worn in look?

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

badlieut
4th Line Mucker
4th Line Mucker

Blues hat w/ worn in look?

Post by badlieut »

Living in Detroit, I'm not going to find a Blues hat that I like and I can't find anything on NHL.com or Lids or Fansedge. The Bluenote store doesn't issue a catalog anymore so I don't know what they have but I figure in the geographical location...they always have more stuff. Can anyone in the Stl area tell me if a hat like these exists for the Blues? If the Bluenote store has one, I could probably order it from there. I like the worn-in look w/ just the logo and the stretch fit. Thanks in advance...sorry for the weird request.

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Re: Blues hat w/ worn in look?

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

Those are for yuppies who can't just wear a hat for a long time.. My Blues hat is so old and has had so much sweat in it, it has freakin mold cultures.. I love it.

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

badlieut
4th Line Mucker
4th Line Mucker

Post by badlieut »

lol...yeah, I do have one that is pretty damn sweat stained so I'm looking for a replacement and not have to put the years of work into my hat...yuppies be damned.

ohio BLUES
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ohio BLUES »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:Those are for yuppies who can't just wear a hat for a long time.. My Blues hat is so old and has had so much sweat in it, it has freakin mold cultures.. I love it.
Is that how you get teh boobies in your avatar?
Official LGB.com Sponsor of Gymrat Ken Hitchcock

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by ViPeRx007 »

ohio BLUES wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:Those are for yuppies who can't just wear a hat for a long time.. My Blues hat is so old and has had so much sweat in it, it has freakin mold cultures.. I love it.
Yea what the hell. I was told once a while back by the powers that be that "suggestive avatars" weren't allowed. I was even the official LGB sponsor of suggestive avatars until that was banned and I was forced to be the official LGB sponsor of banned suggestive avatars.

I have the proof:

Last edited by ViPeRx007 on Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2015-2016 Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz (IR) & The Hockey Gods
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko

kodos
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by kodos »

Here's a tougher assignment. I want a Blues T-shirt with nothing but a logo on it. No Nike swoosh, or gay writing on the back, or anything. Just a logo. And it has to come in 2X or an XL Tall.

Anyone know of one? I have one now, but it is full of holes and falling apart.

SixDemonBag
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder

Post by SixDemonBag »

Who makes the hats you posted? If they've got one for TB, they've gotta have one for the Blues.

SixDemonBag
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder

Post by SixDemonBag »

I'm kind of a fan of this one:

http://www.lids.com/pid/20106989" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

SixDemonBag wrote:I'm kind of a fan of this one:

http://www.lids.com/pid/20106989" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That's nice...one of the better Blues hats I've seen.
But $25.00? Damn. Hats are so over-F'ing-priced. :roll:
LETS GO BLUES RADIO
LIVE weekly broadcasts on YouTube & http://www.LetsGoBlues.com/radio!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/curtprice
Lets Go Blues Radio Twitter: https://twitter.com/lgbradio
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cprice12/
Lets Go Blues Radio Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lgbradio/

badlieut
4th Line Mucker
4th Line Mucker

Post by badlieut »

SixDemonBag wrote:Who makes the hats you posted? If they've got one for TB, they've gotta have one for the Blues.
I agree if they have a TB, they should have a Blues hat. Hell, they have Columbus. Twins Enterprise makes it but I haven't seen a Blues version of it anywhere.
kodos wrote:Here's a tougher assignment. I want a Blues T-shirt with nothing but a logo on it. No Nike swoosh, or gay writing on the back, or anything. Just a logo. And it has to come in 2X or an XL Tall.

Kodos...if you don't mind a tiny NHL logo on top/Reebok logo underneath the note, then you can there is one on Fansedge (same one is on NHL.com).

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

ViPeRx007 wrote:
ohio BLUES wrote:
Yea what the hell. I was told once a while back by the powers that be that "suggestive avatars" weren't allowed. I was even the official LGB sponsor of suggestive avatars until that was banned and I was forced to be the official LGB sponsor of banned suggestive avatars.

I have the proof:

I don't recall that.. I don't remember what I was googe image searching for and I found a tiny pic of bouncing tits.. I had to put it up here. :bluecool:

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

ohio BLUES
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ohio BLUES »

badlieut wrote:
SixDemonBag wrote:Who makes the hats you posted? If they've got one for TB, they've gotta have one for the Blues.
I agree if they have a TB, they should have a Blues hat. Hell, they have Columbus. Twins Enterprise makes it but I haven't seen a Blues version of it anywhere.
kodos wrote:Here's a tougher assignment. I want a Blues T-shirt with nothing but a logo on it. No Nike swoosh, or gay writing on the back, or anything. Just a logo. And it has to come in 2X or an XL Tall.

Kodos...if you don't mind a tiny NHL logo on top/Reebok logo underneath the note, then you can there is one on Fansedge (same one is on NHL.com).

Something tells me that is also a player t-shirt.

Maybe kodos can splurge for the HINOTE version...
Official LGB.com Sponsor of Gymrat Ken Hitchcock

badlieut
4th Line Mucker
4th Line Mucker

Post by badlieut »

ohio BLUES wrote:
badlieut wrote:

Something tells me that is also a player t-shirt.
Nope, not a player version...I bought a long sleeve version of this shirt.

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by ViPeRx007 »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
ohio BLUES wrote:
I don't recall that.. I don't remember what I was googe image searching for and I found a tiny pic of bouncing tits.. I had to put it up here. :bluecool:
And I am thanking you for it. I'm all for suggestive avatars!
2015-2016 Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz (IR) & The Hockey Gods
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko

the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by the knob »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:I don't recall that.. I don't remember what I was googe image searching for and I found a tiny pic of bouncing tits.. I had to put it up here. :bluecool:
I thought those were your man boobs flopping around while pushing your car down the road?

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

the knob wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:I don't recall that.. I don't remember what I was googe image searching for and I found a tiny pic of bouncing tits.. I had to put it up here. :bluecool:
I thought those were your man boobs flopping around while pushing your car down the road?
Why are YOU obsessed with me?

the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by the knob »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
the knob wrote:
Why are YOU obsessed with me?
Goon won't answer my PMs. :x

STL JA
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by STL JA »

Yeah, I can make one for you.

hugedeal
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder

Post by hugedeal »

A bunch of NHL hats on sale at http://www.hockeygiant.com/huseofnhlha.html

Use the code hats1020, some hats are $3.00. I stopped looking quickly, as there are a lot to sift through. They might all be ugly.
Official LGB sponsor of Alex Steen.

marco
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by marco »

A guy two rows in front of me at Saturday's Blackhawks/Blues game had this hat on.