Dish vs Directv

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Re: Dish vs Directv

Postby cprice12 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:40 pm

goon attack wrote:Okay, so let me get this straight....personal attacks are okay if somebody brings up anything off topic in a forum, or just politics in a forum other than the politics forum?

You should be a lawyer.

Furthermore, I see why you like Obama so much. You're as much as a shyster as he is.


Quit whining. It's pathetic.
Image
Image
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19505
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Dish vs Directv

Postby cprice12 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:40 pm

Steve Levy Sucks wrote:
goon attack wrote:Okay, so let me get this straight....personal attacks are okay if somebody brings up anything off topic in a forum, or just politics in a forum other than the politics forum?

You should be a lawyer.

Furthermore, I see why you like Obama so much. You're as much as a shyster as he is.


:lol:


You're still alive?
Image
Image
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19505
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Dish vs Directv

Postby choppa4 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:25 am

cprice12 wrote:
Steve Levy Sucks wrote:
goon attack wrote:Okay, so let me get this straight....personal attacks are okay if somebody brings up anything off topic in a forum, or just politics in a forum other than the politics forum?

You should be a lawyer.

Furthermore, I see why you like Obama so much. You're as much as a shyster as he is.


:lol:


You're still alive?


Depressing isn't it. I was going through this thread, laughing at the ridiculousness of Goon, and saw him back on.
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
-Helen Keller
choppa4
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:41 pm
Location: east side

Re: Dish vs Directv

Postby goon attack » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:40 am

cprice12 wrote:
goon attack wrote:Okay, so let me get this straight....personal attacks are okay if somebody brings up anything off topic in a forum, or just politics in a forum other than the politics forum?

You should be a lawyer.

Furthermore, I see why you like Obama so much. You're as much as a shyster as he is.


Quit whining. It's pathetic.


Your claims of neutrality are pathetic. Where's SIU anyway? Did you ban him?
Official '13-'14 sponsor of another season of bitter disappointment
Past Sponsorships: '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller
User avatar
goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 17066
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm

Re: Dish vs Directv

Postby barnburner » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:27 pm

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
barnburner wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:I got directv last month, but didn't spring for the HD box or the monthly HD access.. I may do that next year (my package is 35 though plus center ice at 39/month for 4 months). I don't think not getting HD on local channels is a big deal if that is true. Least on my tv i just grab the TV remote and hit channel up and i'm watching local channels in HD.

In fact last week me and my roommate were watching the VP debate and I suddenly realized I was watching it on satellite instead of in HD so I hit channel up without my roommate noticing and she flips out and yells "holy crap! he just got a lot older!".. It was amusing.



"A LOT older"?? Jesus.... that would put him up with Moses or Noah.


You realize I was talking about Joe Biden not John Mccain right?


Yeah, but it fit McCain so well, that I couldn't pass it up.
User avatar
barnburner
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 5490
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:56 am
Location: Valmeyer, Illinois

Re: Dish vs Directv

Postby goon attack » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:57 pm

Since this has turned political and it's not the politics forum, I can safely call MEG and loser and barnburner a douchebag liberal pussy?

Just wondering.
Official '13-'14 sponsor of another season of bitter disappointment
Past Sponsorships: '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller
User avatar
goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 17066
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm

Re: Dish vs Directv

Postby Mellanby_equals_grit » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:01 pm

goon attack wrote:Since this has turned political and it's not the politics forum, I can safely call MEG and loser and barnburner a douchebag liberal pussy?

Just wondering.


If I'm a loser then you're just a hopeless faggot.
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan
User avatar
Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 13357
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Location: 55 n Inbev

Re: Dish vs Directv

Postby goon attack » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:50 am

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
goon attack wrote:Since this has turned political and it's not the politics forum, I can safely call MEG and loser and barnburner a douchebag liberal pussy?

Just wondering.


If I'm a loser then you're just a hopeless faggot.


What are you wearing right now?
Official '13-'14 sponsor of another season of bitter disappointment
Past Sponsorships: '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller
User avatar
goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 17066
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm

Re: Dish vs Directv

Postby Mellanby_equals_grit » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:19 pm

goon attack wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
goon attack wrote:Since this has turned political and it's not the politics forum, I can safely call MEG and loser and barnburner a douchebag liberal pussy?

Just wondering.


If I'm a loser then you're just a hopeless faggot.


What are you wearing right now?


Pretty pink panties.
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan
User avatar
Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 13357
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Location: 55 n Inbev

Re: Dish vs Directv

Postby STL JA » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:13 pm

Dish Network blows hard.
User avatar
STL JA
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 7:52 pm
Location: SLS's dome

Re: Dish vs Directv

Postby barnburner » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:24 pm

goon attack wrote:Since this has turned political and it's not the politics forum, I can safely call MEG and loser and barnburner a douchebag liberal pussy?

Just wondering.


Goon, you can call me anything you want, in the middle of Times Square, if it will improve the quality of your day.
User avatar
barnburner
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 5490
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:56 am
Location: Valmeyer, Illinois

Re: Dish vs Directv

Postby northwest dave » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:47 pm

Thanks to all who answered.
:?

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable.
User avatar
northwest dave
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 4619
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:56 am
Location: Portland, OR

Previous

Return to Everything Else [OT]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron