Dish vs Directv

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Re: Dish vs Directv

Postby cprice12 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:40 pm

goon attack wrote:Okay, so let me get this straight....personal attacks are okay if somebody brings up anything off topic in a forum, or just politics in a forum other than the politics forum?

You should be a lawyer.

Furthermore, I see why you like Obama so much. You're as much as a shyster as he is.

Quit whining. It's pathetic.
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby cprice12 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:40 pm

Steve Levy Sucks wrote:
goon attack wrote:Okay, so let me get this straight....personal attacks are okay if somebody brings up anything off topic in a forum, or just politics in a forum other than the politics forum?

You should be a lawyer.

Furthermore, I see why you like Obama so much. You're as much as a shyster as he is.

:lol:

You're still alive?
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby choppa4 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:25 am

cprice12 wrote:
Steve Levy Sucks wrote:

You should be a lawyer.

:lol:

You're still alive?

Depressing isn't it. I was going through this thread, laughing at the ridiculousness of Goon, and saw him back on.
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
-Helen Keller
choppa4
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder

Postby goon attack » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:40 am

cprice12 wrote:

You should be a lawyer.

Quit whining. It's pathetic.

Your claims of neutrality are pathetic. Where's SIU anyway? Did you ban him?
Official '13-'14 sponsor of another season of bitter disappointment
Past Sponsorships: '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller
goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Postby barnburner » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:27 pm

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
barnburner wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:I got directv last month, but didn't spring for the HD box or the monthly HD access.. I may do that next year (my package is 35 though plus center ice at 39/month for 4 months). I don't think not getting HD on local channels is a big deal if that is true. Least on my tv i just grab the TV remote and hit channel up and i'm watching local channels in HD.

In fact last week me and my roommate were watching the VP debate and I suddenly realized I was watching it on satellite instead of in HD so I hit channel up without my roommate noticing and she flips out and yells "holy crap! he just got a lot older!".. It was amusing.

"A LOT older"?? Jesus.... that would put him up with Moses or Noah.

You realize I was talking about Joe Biden not John Mccain right?

Yeah, but it fit McCain so well, that I couldn't pass it up.
barnburner
Hockey God
Hockey God

Postby goon attack » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:57 pm

Since this has turned political and it's not the politics forum, I can safely call MEG and loser and barnburner a douchebag liberal pussy?

Just wondering.
Past Sponsorships: '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller
goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Postby Mellanby_equals_grit » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:01 pm

goon attack wrote:Since this has turned political and it's not the politics forum, I can safely call MEG and loser and barnburner a douchebag liberal pussy?

Just wondering.

If I'm a loser then you're just a hopeless faggot.

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan
Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Postby goon attack » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:50 am

goon attack wrote:Since this has turned political and it's not the politics forum, I can safely call MEG and loser and barnburner a douchebag liberal pussy?

Just wondering.

What are you wearing right now?
goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Postby Mellanby_equals_grit » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:19 pm

goon attack wrote:

Just wondering.

What are you wearing right now?

Pretty pink panties.

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan
Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Postby STL JA » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:13 pm

Dish Network blows hard.
STL JA
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Postby barnburner » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:24 pm

Just wondering.

Goon, you can call me anything you want, in the middle of Times Square, if it will improve the quality of your day.
barnburner
Hockey God
Hockey God

Postby northwest dave » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:47 pm

Thanks to all who answered.
:?

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable.
northwest dave
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Previous

Return to Everything Else [OT]