Well, this is interesting.

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Well, this is interesting.

Post by goon attack »

Hmmm

:lol:

When you global warming alarmists are done gargling on the Kool Aid, let me know what you think.

Richter? :lol:
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

Philo
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Re: Well, this is interesting.

Post by Philo »

Bill Chapman, a researcher with the Arctic Climate Center at the University of Illinois, says the rapid increase is "no big deal". He says that, while the Arctic has certainly been colder in recent months, the long-term decrease is still ongoing. Chapman, who predicts that sea ice will soon stop growing, sees nothing in the recent data to contradict predictions of global warming. :doh:
"Philo can stalk with impunity"Goon Attack

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Well, if Bill Chapman says it then it must be true. I'm sorry. :roll:

Face it: It's a SCAM.

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

Thank god for all the OTHER countries that did something about controlling greenhouse emissions while former-president Bush was busy fighting revenge wars against Iraq and being a puppet for Cheney and Co.

There's still much work to be done though, for starters the US getting involved in similar controls by way of reduced dependence on fossil fuels.

And by the way, if you don't like a socially responsible administration, then get the hell out. I'm sure there's plenty of room for you in a country more understanding of your backwards ideology, like Iran for example.
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

Rohan
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by Rohan »

glen a richter wrote:Thank god for all the OTHER countries that did something about controlling greenhouse emissions while former-president Bush was busy fighting revenge wars against Iraq and being a puppet for Cheney and Co.

There's still much work to be done though, for starters the US getting involved in similar controls by way of reduced dependence on fossil fuels.

And by the way, if you don't like a socially responsible administration, then get the hell out. I'm sure there's plenty of room for you in a country more understanding of your backwards ideology, like Iran for example.
Whoa! What happend to ZERO political talk? Way to ruin a non-political thread richter.
Pay heed, All who enter, Beware of the Phog

SteveO
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by SteveO »

Rohan wrote:
glen a richter wrote:Thank god for all the OTHER countries that did something about controlling greenhouse emissions while former-president Bush was busy fighting revenge wars against Iraq and being a puppet for Cheney and Co.

Whoa! What happend to ZERO political talk? Way to ruin a non-political thread richter.
Like the topic isn't political anyhow?

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

It's not political unless asshats make it political.

I think global warming is bullshit. No politics in that take.

Philo
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by Philo »

goon attack wrote:It's not political unless asshats make it political.

unfortunately you intended it to become political when you posted it,otherwise you would not have posted it.just a guess. have a nice day.

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

It may be, and it may not be. I'm not a scientist, nor do I pretend to know all of the facts that support either side. My personal stance on it has always been that if we can reduce pollution or reduce the amount of crap that we're putting in the air, it's a great thing anyway, regardless of whether it's contributing to a greater 'global warming' or not. My allergies are a beeotch this year, and anything that helps lessen that, I'm all for. :lol:

I guess part of the confliction is that I think that a shift to a more industrial and manufacturing based economy would be a great thing. Yeah, we have those things, but not to the extent that we used to. Unfortunately, crap being spewed in the air is a product of that, but I'm sure that people smarter than I can develop ways to make that cleaner.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Ruutu15 wrote:

It may be, and it may not be. I'm not a scientist, nor do I pretend to know all of the facts that support either side. My personal stance on it has always been that if we can reduce pollution or reduce the amount of crap that we're putting in the air, it's a great thing anyway, regardless of whether it's contributing to a greater 'global warming' or not. My allergies are a beeotch this year, and anything that helps lessen that, I'm all for. :lol:
Yeah, but let's not lie about it, mmkay? I have severe allergies too and I agree with you but why can't we just say "pollution is bad mmkay, so let's reduce it?"

But I think you know my main problem with it is that it's become a cult almost. It's being fed to our children and most people accept it because, you know, "Al Gore couldn't be wrong about something!" :roll: :lol:
I guess part of the confliction is that I think that a shift to a more industrial and manufacturing based economy would be a great thing. Yeah, we have those things, but not to the extent that we used to. Unfortunately, crap being spewed in the air is a product of that, but I'm sure that people smarter than I can develop ways to make that cleaner.
Some would argue that we have "better" (meaning more white collar/professional) jobs now but the rub is that if some other country that supplies us with something decides to screw us, we can't make it ourselves quickly.

Global economy!!!!!! :doh: :roll: 8)

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

This can easily slip into politics...so keep it clean guys.

Politics will not be popping up in the OT forum.
LETS GO BLUES RADIO
LIVE weekly broadcasts on YouTube & http://www.LetsGoBlues.com/radio!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/curtprice
Lets Go Blues Radio Twitter: https://twitter.com/lgbradio
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cprice12/
Lets Go Blues Radio Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lgbradio/

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

:roll:

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

goon attack wrote::roll:
Boo hoo.

You'll get over it.
LETS GO BLUES RADIO

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

I'm just wondering when you're going to have a kid so you can quit treating us like your children.

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

goon attack wrote:I'm just wondering when you're going to have a kid so you can quit treating us like your children.
Stop acting like children and I'll stop treating you like them.
LETS GO BLUES RADIO

Rohan
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by Rohan »

cprice12 wrote:
goon attack wrote:I'm just wondering when you're going to have a kid so you can quit treating us like your children.
Stop acting like children and I'll stop treating you like them.
Richter started it.
Pay heed, All who enter, Beware of the Phog

Philo
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by Philo »

goon attack wrote:Well, if Bill Chapman says it then it must be true. I'm sorry. :roll:

Why do you believe its not true,lets hear your reason.

Philo
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by Philo »

goon attack wrote:Well, if Bill Chapman says it then it must be true. I'm sorry. :roll:

your the one who posted the piece did you even read it?

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Of course I didn't read it. :moran:

Philo
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by Philo »

goon attack wrote:Of course I'm a :moran:

fixed