Irony...or is it coincidence? (Updated with good news)

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

stinkdified
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Re: Irony...or is it coincidence? (Updated with good news)

Post by stinkdified »

This reminds me of a story that happened last year when i worked at the chrysler plant. My boss was down from michigan and he had his computer along with about 500 dollars of (industrial automation programming) cabling in his bag in the trunk of his rental dodge charger. he went to the QofH down there in fenton and was chillin inside. Crackie (actually, in fenton, it was proally Methie) broke in, stole the bag...one of those situations where you dont care about the physical loss, but the amount of work/files/etc lost was devastating. Anyway, they wound up finding it down in arnold the same night. They were called to a trailer to investigate a domestic disturbance and it was the same low-life mofo. Lucky coincidence that the mofo got caught, just happened to work out, but it was close. 8)
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo

marco
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by marco »

Ruutu15 wrote:
marco wrote:I came out of work one time and saw the same exact scene... only from the driver's side door. At first when I saw all the glass on the ground I thought, "Sucks for that dude." Then like 2 seconds later it hit me, "I am that dude!!!!1!1! $^#@(%$&#^(%$&@$#"

Some shady dude saw me bumpin' to my crappy stereo in the parking lot and pointed and smirked at me. I thought it was weird but didn't think much of it. A couple days later I remember him, but right after it happened, I was too p/o'd to put two and two together.

Karma got back at me though, that night I ran into a girl at a party that I had met a few weeks earlier and she ended feeling very, very, VERY sorry for me.
So you're saying I could use this to my advantage? :wink:
Absolutely. If you don't mind getting pinned, face up of course, against a headboard for an hour while some petite chic does birthday-suit lap arobics on top of you and then high fiving your roommates when you get released for a bathroom break then I would try my best to work some sympathy out of this.

section319
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by section319 »

marco wrote:
Ruutu15 wrote:
marco wrote:I came out of work one time and saw the same exact scene... only from the driver's side door. At first when I saw all the glass on the ground I thought, "Sucks for that dude." Then like 2 seconds later it hit me, "I am that dude!!!!1!1! $^#@(%$&#^(%$&@$#"

Some shady dude saw me bumpin' to my crappy stereo in the parking lot and pointed and smirked at me. I thought it was weird but didn't think much of it. A couple days later I remember him, but right after it happened, I was too p/o'd to put two and two together.

Karma got back at me though, that night I ran into a girl at a party that I had met a few weeks earlier and she ended feeling very, very, VERY sorry for me.
So you're saying I could use this to my advantage? :wink:
Absolutely. If you don't mind getting pinned, face up of course, against a headboard for an hour while some petite chic does birthday-suit lap arobics on top of you and then high fiving your roommates when you get released for a bathroom break then I would try my best to work some sympathy out of this.
Oh, if we were just all lucky enough to get our car broken into. :lol:
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.

#1ELPBluzFan
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by #1ELPBluzFan »

Dude, I'm glad you got you fingered the perps and I hope the legal system doesn't take too long to allow you to put this whole thing behind you.
Mark P

Jackman_the_Iceman
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by Jackman_the_Iceman »

#1ELPBluzFan wrote:Dude, I'm glad you got you fingered the perps and I hope the legal system doesn't take too long to allow you to put this whole thing behind you.
Who said anything about a cavity search???? :shock: :grin:

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

marco wrote: Absolutely. If you don't mind getting pinned, face up of course, against a headboard for an hour while some petite chic does birthday-suit lap arobics on top of you and then high fiving your roommates when you get released for a bathroom break then I would try my best to work some sympathy out of this.
That actually worked for me this weekend. :lol: Not the roommates part, but the petite chic and all of that.

Only thing that blows is that I'm going to be without my stereo for a while. I'm going back to Missouri for Christmas...and that's a long, boring f'in drive WITH music. I can't imagine it being too fun without music.

Guppy
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Guppy »

Ruutu15 wrote:
marco wrote: Absolutely. If you don't mind getting pinned, face up of course, against a headboard for an hour while some petite chic does birthday-suit lap arobics on top of you and then high fiving your roommates when you get released for a bathroom break then I would try my best to work some sympathy out of this.
That actually worked for me this weekend. :lol: Not the roommates part, but the petite chic and all of that.

Only thing that blows is that I'm going to be without my stereo for a while. I'm going back to Missouri for Christmas...and that's a long, boring f'in drive WITH music. I can't imagine it being too fun without music.
Take a boom box

or an mp3 player
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders

ohio BLUES
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ohio BLUES »

Jackman_the_Iceman wrote:
#1ELPBluzFan wrote:Dude, I'm glad you got you fingered the perps and I hope the legal system doesn't take too long to allow you to put this whole thing behind you.
Who said anything about a cavity search???? :shock: :grin:
Well, that's one way to get back at em... :shock: :lol:
Official LGB.com Sponsor of Gymrat Ken Hitchcock