The Detroit Lions suck

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

The Detroit Lions suck

Post by glen a richter »

0-16, son of a bitch that was an awful, unfortunate display this season. I'm glad I'm not a Lions fan.
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

stinkdified
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Re: The Detroit Lions suck

Post by stinkdified »

:detsucks:
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by ViPeRx007 »

As a Packers fan I was just waiting for the Lions to pull that one out. Sucks to be the Lions, but it would suck even worse for them to beat your team in the last game of the season.
2015-2016 Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz (IR) & The Hockey Gods
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

It's simply an unmatched level of sucktitude and I'm glad it happened to a team from Detroit, although I do feel a little bad for the players. Watching highlights of their games through the season, there was just an amazing amount of frustration evident on the sidelines.

The funny thing is if it wasn't for Kevin Smith and Calvin Johnson, I wouldn't have taken first place in fantasy ball.
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

stinkdified
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by stinkdified »

glen a richter wrote:It's simply an unmatched level of sucktitude and I'm glad it happened to a team from Detroit, although I do feel a little bad for the players. Watching highlights of their games through the season, there was just an amazing amount of frustration evident on the sidelines.

The funny thing is if it wasn't for Kevin Smith and Calvin Johnson, I wouldn't have taken first place in fantasy ball.
Why the hell would you feel bad for the players? Aren't they the ones that made their own bed?

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

stinkdified wrote:
glen a richter wrote:It's simply an unmatched level of sucktitude and I'm glad it happened to a team from Detroit, although I do feel a little bad for the players. Watching highlights of their games through the season, there was just an amazing amount of frustration evident on the sidelines.

Why the hell would you feel bad for the players? Aren't they the ones that made their own bed?
Collectively yes.. That doesn't make every single player responsible.

And you assume that it's all about effort. He was talking about their frustration.. I don't know I didn't watch any of their games but I find it hard to believe that every single one of their players didn't give a crap every single game.

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

stinkdified
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by stinkdified »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
stinkdified wrote:

Collectively yes.. That doesn't make every single player responsible.

And you assume that it's all about effort. He was talking about their frustration.. I don't know I didn't watch any of their games but I find it hard to believe that every single one of their players didn't give a crap every single game.
yea, yea, tru, tru. nice avatar by the way.