merry xmas!!

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

TC

merry xmas!!

Post by TC »

^^^
:moran: :moran: :moran:

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: merry xmas!!

Post by cprice12 »

Have kids?
You can track Santa Claus as he travels the globe.

Kind neat.
http://www.gearthblog.com/blog/archives ... iveri.html
LETS GO BLUES RADIO
LIVE weekly broadcasts on YouTube & http://www.LetsGoBlues.com/radio!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/curtprice
Lets Go Blues Radio Twitter: https://twitter.com/lgbradio
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cprice12/
Lets Go Blues Radio Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lgbradio/

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

Happy Festivus. It's a Festivus for the rest of us!
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

rbochan
Rookie
Rookie

Post by rbochan »

...Rob
The American Dream isn't an SUV and a house in the suburbs;
it's Don't Tread On Me.

abc789987
All-Star
All-Star

Post by abc789987 »

happy Christmas everyone. Enjoy the day...

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

Merry Christmas, everybody!!! :grin:

Well, except people in Detroit.

And anyone who irritates me.

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by ViPeRx007 »

Merry Late Christmas everybody!
2015-2016 Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz (IR) & The Hockey Gods
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko

TC

Re: buy dofus kamas

Post by TC »

yj1tm2pl3 wrote:I thought she thought why quick insane like this I and she is in luck together actually meets the topic I have not looked her to me to have favorable impression yesterday to see her and male walks me good bothersome dispirited one day of college entrance examination on more than 5 month of me not to have the tense feeling to think but actually daily today as soon as her I was all game gold tired of the mother to request 400-500 then on to me to assist well greatly also absolutely let me have well work I actually in dispirited I to look in the textbook 5 minutes must remember her me to be very confused I to want with her to say gave up looking saw today installed to her me has not been seeingPasses through when she has not managed my me actually to think that her I want to cry to want to listen to the song well read listens to song that female really not like this to you!!! Do not think her, is not worth, why to hang to death on a tree, she pays no atte, buy dofus otherwise the present might die. refuels, these people are the eye mist!in I also had a mind the words to want saying that was very bothersome, all schoolmates the ash metown, my person this long vacation, kamas buy my mother too has been parsimonious has not let on me e Private school, our privately established and the illimeter difference will be many, enters rivately later to come out is in the society the upper formation, really called “the healthy development” wonderful, but she dies now is not willing to draw cash dofus gold, I had to read very bad public, the good public people were full. Other schoolmate, has well public reads, may return to one's old home, I? Mother 25 only then has a vacation, dies cannot see her, my anything does not have, the hand is also injured very much seriously, in the family was the loot has died, the piano had one week not to practice, the compunction, certainly was very not at heart ripe. Entire does not have the hope dispirited life. After beginning school, the result is certainly very bad. Not good schoolmate.
i see you have a firm grasp of teh hockies and have found the best place to discuss them. have you met waukee blues?

at least it was in the right foram.

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

The retarded foreign jibberish forum?

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

F Keenan
All-Star
All-Star

Post by F Keenan »

TC wrote:
yj1tm2pl3 wrote:I thought she thought why quick insane like this I and she is in luck together actually meets the topic I have not looked her to me to have favorable impression yesterday to see her and male walks me good bothersome dispirited one day of college entrance examination on more than 5 month of me not to have the tense feeling to think but actually daily today as soon as her I was all game gold tired of the mother to request 400-500 then on to me to assist well greatly also absolutely let me have well work I actually in dispirited I to look in the textbook 5 minutes must remember her me to be very confused I to want with her to say gave up looking saw today installed to her me has not been seeingPasses through when she has not managed my me actually to think that her I want to cry to want to listen to the song well read listens to song that female really not like this to you!!! Do not think her, is not worth, why to hang to death on a tree, she pays no atte, buy dofus otherwise the present might die. refuels, these people are the eye mist!in I also had a mind the words to want saying that was very bothersome, all schoolmates the ash metown, my person this long vacation, kamas buy my mother too has been parsimonious has not let on me e Private school, our privately established and the illimeter difference will be many, enters rivately later to come out is in the society the upper formation, really called “the healthy development” wonderful, but she dies now is not willing to draw cash dofus gold, I had to read very bad public, the good public people were full. Other schoolmate, has well public reads, may return to one's old home, I? Mother 25 only then has a vacation, dies cannot see her, my anything does not have, the hand is also injured very much seriously, in the family was the loot has died, the piano had one week not to practice, the compunction, certainly was very not at heart ripe. Entire does not have the hope dispirited life. After beginning school, the result is certainly very bad. Not good schoolmate.
i see you have a firm grasp of teh hockies and have found the best place to discuss them. have you met waukee blues?

at least it was in the right foram.
I found this easier to understand than most of the things I read from waukee blues.
*I tend to only post on this site when I'm intoxicated.

TC

Post by TC »

F Keenan wrote:I found this easier to understand than most of the things I read from waukee blues.
THANK you. +1

oops. wrong place.

section319
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by section319 »

F Keenan wrote:I found this easier to understand than most of the things I read from waukee blues.

++
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.