What my wife just did...

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

illownyou
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

What my wife just did...

Post by illownyou »

...so we are in an arguement...sort of a bad one for us...

and she goes to the bar with some friends leaving me with a 2 month old and a 3 year old.

I have to be up tomorrow at 5am to work 16 hours from 6-10. She has no job...just needed some space.

I'm completely blown away.
Formerly known as ledzeppelinfan1...

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Re: What my wife just did...

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

That's pretty weak..

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

stlmark
All-Star
All-Star

Post by stlmark »

Wrong! Just wrong!

You must win that argument and call her on that all the time. It's what women do. Get them back. I've done it. :twisted:
LGB sponsor of Vladimir Sobotka

illownyou
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by illownyou »

its not about winning...I just want things to get better.

Its a paradox really. Things are great most of the time, ok some of the time, and the rest is unbelievably blown out of proportion bad.

I'm trusting God for wisdom, because he gives it those who seek it.

WaukeeBlues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by WaukeeBlues »

illownyou wrote:its not about winning...I just want things to get better.

Its a paradox really. Things are great most of the time, ok some of the time, and the rest is unbelievably blown out of proportion bad.

Women have a knack for blowing things out of proportion.

And if those kiddies are asleep you should hit the hay if you can sleep- no sense in being worn out to hell tomorrow. Best of luck to you.
Official 2021-2022 LGB Sponsor of Torey Krug
Official 2021 LGB Sponsor of Brayden Schenn
Official 2018-2019 LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz
2018 LGB Playoff Challenge Champ
Official 2017-2018 LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
Official 2016-2017 LGB Sponsor of Scottie Upshall
Official 2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk

illownyou
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by illownyou »

WaukeeBlues wrote:

And if those kiddies are asleep you should hit the hay if you can sleep- no sense in being worn out to hell tomorrow. Best of luck to you.
I couldn't sleep to save my life right now...I've been laying down most of the time. Only getting on here when I get to restless.

This is torture. My palms are sweating.

stlmark
All-Star
All-Star

Post by stlmark »

Yea, I said that joking, but what she did was wrong. I don't want to rip into your wife because that would be ignorant of me, but she needs to respect what your trying to do. You're obviously the half that brings home the money. I don't know your situation at all, obviously, but you are going to have a real tough time getting through your day tomorrow.

I actually know of someone who I work with who went through the same situation that it sounds like you are going through now. I hope things work out for you and your wife.
LGB sponsor of Vladimir Sobotka

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

illownyou wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:

I couldn't sleep to save my life right now...I've been laying down most of the time. Only getting on here when I get to restless.

This is torture. My palms are sweating.
It takes a strong man to admit he's wrong, when he knows he is right. I live by this.
Best of luck to you. I hope you guys work things out.

When I piss my wife off or I do something wrong, she'll clam up. She won't say a word and just give me the silent treatment.
I F'ING hate that.
I'm the kind of guy who wants to talk about what ever is wrong and straighten it out as quickly as possible. But she'd rather fester all night over it and ruin the entire evening...and it's usually over something petty or insignificant.
Sometimes I don't get women at all. And it's not that we argue a lot...but when we do, it's usually over something stupid...which I am sure is the case with most people.
LETS GO BLUES RADIO
LIVE weekly broadcasts on YouTube & http://www.LetsGoBlues.com/radio!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/curtprice
Lets Go Blues Radio Twitter: https://twitter.com/lgbradio
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cprice12/
Lets Go Blues Radio Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lgbradio/

Philo
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by Philo »

Probably the best thing you can do is,kick her ass to the curb and start over with a new one.
"Philo can stalk with impunity"Goon Attack

Leedog
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Leedog »

I'd take one last chance at making it work by taking her on a romantic second honeymoon on a cruise. With any luck, she will "accidentally" fall overboard.
Unofficial sponsor of Sarah Palin for PILF '12

KJVO_1611
Rookie
Rookie

Post by KJVO_1611 »

You are right in at least one aspect.

God will grant us wisdom if we ask Him for it . We should be A)saved (Rom. 6:23,John 3:16) and B)within His will (Psalms 66:18 indicates that if we regard iniquity in our hearts that He will not hear us).

But, yes God will grant us wisdom if we ask (James 1:5).

I hope everything works out for the better.

I will pray for you and your home.
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Rom 6:23)

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

here's what I tell my wife in the rare instances she blows something out of proportion:

"If you're not actually leaving me over this, then being all pissed off about it is pointless. Let's discuss it, come to a resolution, and get on with our day. If you can't or aren't willing to do that, then perhaps you need to figure out how to resolve your anger issues."

It's truly my philosophy. However, if I lay that on her too early before she vents sufficiently, it just pisses her off more. :lol:

Godspeed, my friend.
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

kodos
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by kodos »

Put both of the kids in a cardboard box and drive them to a grocery store in a town a few miles away. Remove any form of identification. Leave them in the lobby and run.

Then check into a hotel for a few days. Turn off your cell phone and don't show up to work.

That'll learn her.

tsblue
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by tsblue »

Reason #347 to not be married...

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

tsblue wrote:Reason #347 to not be married...
I would say wife being a colossal selfish psycho would make the top 10.

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

rebelmusic
All-Star
All-Star

Post by rebelmusic »

You should just blame it on/take it out on the kids. You'll eventually resent them anyhow, so you might as well get an early start.
Proud LGB Sponsor of my junk!

the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by the knob »

WaukeeBlues wrote:And if those kiddies are asleep you should hit the hay if you can sleep- no sense in being worn out to hell tomorrow. Best of luck to you.
He said one was a two month-old. You don't know it, but those suckers wake up a couple times a night wanting a little something-something that baby daddies don't have. Otherwise there would be no issue as long as she was home in time to sober up and get some Zzzz's before the kids wake up.

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by ViPeRx007 »

You could always turn gay. It's not my style but I've heard good things.
2015-2016 Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz (IR) & The Hockey Gods
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

the knob wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:And if those kiddies are asleep you should hit the hay if you can sleep- no sense in being worn out to hell tomorrow. Best of luck to you.
He said one was a two month-old. You don't know it, but those suckers wake up a couple times a night wanting a little something-something that baby daddies don't have. Otherwise there would be no issue as long as she was home in time to sober up and get some Zzzz's before the kids wake up.
She shouldn't be using her lady parts to feed the kids if she's been drinking anyways.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

ViPeRx007 wrote:You could always turn gay. It's not my style but I've heard good things.

Where did you hear that? In the West End by MEG's place?
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller