Vagina-cannon lady

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Vagina-cannon lady

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

Have you guys read about this woman with the octuplets after already having 6 kids through in vitro fertilization? She has no boyfriend/husband, no job, and has even paid for the in vitro via student loans and disability.

She claims to "not living off taxpayer money" even while collecting disability and nearly $500 in food stamps every month. Does she think that money just comes from the magical foodstamp and disability fairies? Furthermore she claims that she's been given enough money via disability to support her kids. But this is bullshit.. If you know how disability works you'd know it doesn't take dependents into account. You get a flat amount (In Missour it's $647 if you have little to no work history), and if you can't pay for your kids on it then you get welfare.. So she's lying through her (Franking) teeth about getting welfare and even if she wasn't she's still getting food stamps and disability and actively paying thousands of dollars to be impregnated again.

To top everything off she wants to get a masters degree in counseling (the same degree I'm working on) even though she clearly has some serious daddy issues that are as yet unresolved. Any school that admits her into a counseling program after learning her situation should be immediately lose their accredidation.

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

big d note
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Re: Vagina-cannon lady

Post by big d note »

I thought this thread was going to involve ping pong balls.
Official Sponsor of Ray Barile
[Dooger] 9:10 am: That David [Backes] is a cool dude.
RIP Pavol Demitra - I hope you are "so hoppy" wherever you are now

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote: Does she think that money just comes from the magical foodstamp and disability fairies?
Well, doesn't it?
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

goon attack wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote: Does she think that money just comes from the magical foodstamp and disability fairies?
Well, doesn't it?
Of course.

Actually, I was wrong about something.. She didn't receive disability (although on dateline last night she called it receiving disability over and over), she got a $165,000 settlement involving her working at a mental hospital and something patients there did.

But she actually said "I don't take money from taxpayers".. Umm if you sue a state hospital and get a giant bullshit settlement (not even mentioning the foodstamps), then wtf would you call that?

It just angers me that we the taxpayers have to foot the bill for people this god damn stupid, and like I said her getting a counseling degree is a total crock b/c she's nuckin futs.

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

just calm the hell down man.

just how long do you plan on being hysterical over this woman?

I say encourage more people to do this. We need cheap labor. However, a large portion of the population will tell them not to work but to file for handouts, so maybe I'm wrong on this one.

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by the knob »

I think the obvious solution is for M=g to hook up with her, marry the dame, and help her get her counseling degree!

section319
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by section319 »

She can't be completely insane if she wants/is able to get a masters degree. I mean if she got through 4 years of college she can't be that nuts.
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.

big d note
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by big d note »

section319 wrote:She can't be completely insane if she wants/is able to get a masters degree. I mean if she got through 4 years of college she can't be that nuts.
Not true. At my last job we hired a girl out of school who had just finished her masters. Not just crazy, but dumb and socially retarded. Amazingly it took 7 months to fire her. Those of us who had to work with her went to the bar to celebrate. :lol:
Official Sponsor of Ray Barile
[Dooger] 9:10 am: That David [Backes] is a cool dude.
RIP Pavol Demitra - I hope you are "so hoppy" wherever you are now

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Isn't a college degree now a constitutional right or something?

stinkdified
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by stinkdified »

goon attack wrote:Isn't a college degree now a constitutional right or something?
Are you retarded? I clearly remember working my f ucking ass off to get a diploma.

On another note, my (i guess former, i.e. divorced) uncle drove in this week from NorthCarolina to do some CADD training at ScottAFB (first thing that doesn't make any sense) and he got paid 67 dollars PER hour for driving time. damn near 1g. That is what i call a f ucking waste of taxpayer money.
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

section319 wrote:She can't be completely insane if she wants/is able to get a masters degree. I mean if she got through 4 years of college she can't be that nuts.
Uhh yeah.. Yeah you can.. We have plenty of clients at my work with 4-year degrees.. One of the craziest clients I've had had a 4-year degree from WashU.

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Oh did I mention that on Dateline it appeared she had plastic surgery on her lips?

:doh:

ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ksbluesfan »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:Oh did I mention that on Dateline it appeared she had plastic surgery on her lips?

If you pushed 14 kids out of your hoo-ha, you'd want a little work done too.

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

ksbluesfan wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:Oh did I mention that on Dateline it appeared she had plastic surgery on her lips?

If you pushed 14 kids out of your hoo-ha, you'd want a little work done too.

I didn't mean those lips, but I'm glad you went there. :lol:

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

stinkdified wrote:
goon attack wrote:Isn't a college degree now a constitutional right or something?
Are you retarded? I clearly remember working my f ucking ass off to get a diploma.
note to self: stinky cannot discern sarcasm and his ass is wound tighter than a golf ball.

carry on, and remember, stinky, when somebody posts sarcastically for around 15,000 posts, there's a good chance the next post will be sarcastic too.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

I think stinky is really smart.

Leedog
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Leedog »

Howard Stern said on Monday that his wife had a theory about this broad. The plastic surgery. all the kids. Looks like she has some screwed up envy of Angelina Jolie and is trying to copy her.
Unofficial sponsor of Sarah Palin for PILF '12

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Isn't this broad the poster woman for the left wing?

Think about it:

crazy scientific method of impregnation
14 new minority kids
14 new welfare babies
14 new future Democrats
big bonus if she's a lesbian

I guess since she didn't kill them she's not in the club but everything else lines up nicely.

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Someone shoulda killed her so they didn't need to be killed.

Philo
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by Philo »

[quote="goon attack"]Isn't this broad the poster woman for the left wing?

Think about it:

crazy scientific method of impregnation
14 new minority kids
14 new welfare babies
14 new future Democrats
big bonus if she's a lesbian

I guess since she didn't kill them she's not in the club but everything else lines up nicely.[/quote

Don't you people always go on about being fruitful and multiply,so what is the problem?is it the hypocrisy of the conservatives, she is just following your mantra.
"Philo can stalk with impunity"Goon Attack