OT: Who is Tommy Smugala?

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

shinny
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Re: OT: Who is Tommy Smugala?

Post by shinny »

When you go to facebook, you can view other peoples friends and ask them to be your friend. So my friends are getting requests from this weirdo..

And no, I'm not an usher. Not sure if that was an inside joke question or what..

ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ksbluesfan »

shinny wrote:When you go to facebook, you can view other peoples friends and ask them to be your friend. So my friends are getting requests from this weirdo..

And no, I'm not an usher. Not sure if that was an inside joke question or what..
Your new "friend" has a crush on an usher at Scottrade. She asked to be moved to a different section because of him.

shinny
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by shinny »

Are you f'n kidding me?

WTF

ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ksbluesfan »

shinny wrote:Are you f'n kidding me?

WTF
No joke. The guy is unstable. Katharine McPhee, the American Idol girl, has a restraining order on him.

shinny
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by shinny »

I bet she's not the only one..

shinny
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by shinny »

I'm surprised someone hasn't really hurt the guy.

JPonder94
All-Star
All-Star

Post by JPonder94 »

Seriously, wait a minute... This guy is this bad? I must not have paid attention much before, but has he been on this message board before? Should I lock my girlfriend up?
2009-10 LGB Sponsor of Davis "Major" Payne
2010-11 LGB Sponsor of Alexander Steen
2011-12 LGB Sponsor of NHL All-Star Brian Elliott
2012-13 LGB Sponsor of Jaroslav Halak

organ music
Prospect
Prospect

Post by organ music »

ksbluesfan wrote:

WTF
No joke. The guy is unstable. Katharine McPhee, the American Idol girl, has a restraining order on him.
NOT true. She does NOT have anything no order on me. This is a urban myth that was made up and I consider this slander towards me. I'm asking you cease at once!

I dont need people tarnishing my good name when I want to run for a public office someday.

ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ksbluesfan »

organ music wrote:
ksbluesfan wrote:

WTF
NOT true. She does NOT have anything no order on me. This is a urban myth that was made up and I consider this slander towards me. I'm asking you cease at once!

I dont need people tarnishing my good name when I want to run for a public office someday.
I apologize. If I had a 20 year old daughter, I would fix her up with you. You're a great guy, not creepy at all.

shinny
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by shinny »

And he registers his name with the word organ in it.
:moran:

I'm going into hiding.. :ninja:

organ music
Prospect
Prospect

Post by organ music »

ksbluesfan wrote:
organ music wrote:
ksbluesfan wrote:

WTF

I apologize. If I had a 20 year old daughter, I would fix her up with you. You're a great guy, not creepy at all.
Well is she hot lol? In in college still but no hot chicks in my classes this semster.

IM posting because Curt fails to delete this thread and keep people from bashing me and slandering so im just defending myself.

shinny
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by shinny »

organ music wrote:
ksbluesfan wrote:
organ music wrote:
ksbluesfan wrote:

WTF

Well is she hot lol? In in college still but no hot chicks in my classes this semster.

IM posting because Curt fails to delete this thread and keep people from bashing me and slandering so im just defending myself.

You're a dipshit.

organ music
Prospect
Prospect

Post by organ music »

shinny wrote:
organ music wrote:
ksbluesfan wrote:
organ music wrote:
ksbluesfan wrote:

WTF

You're a dipshit.
You're too! We're both equal then :letsgoblues:

ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ksbluesfan »

organ music wrote:
ksbluesfan wrote:
organ music wrote:
ksbluesfan wrote:

WTF

Is who hot lol?

organ music
Prospect
Prospect

Post by organ music »

ksbluesfan wrote:
organ music wrote:
ksbluesfan wrote:
organ music wrote:
ksbluesfan wrote:

WTF

Is who hot lol?
nevermind

ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ksbluesfan »

organ music wrote: nevermind
Is your mom hot? Do you have any pictures of her?

shinny
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by shinny »

Hey Tommy, is it true the usher had to be moved because you were scaring her?

organ music
Prospect
Prospect

Post by organ music »

shinny wrote:Hey Tommy, is it true the usher had to be moved because you were scaring her?
No it's not. All I did was asked her if she wanted to meetup after the game, she said she was "going home" after the game, I offered to exchange numbers, and she said "later on" she was letting me down easy I think, so I dropped it, didnt talk to her anymore. :(

ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ksbluesfan »

organ music wrote:I got to the game early as usual, and said hi to her and talked and talked to her as usual. Anyways so I did ask her if she was doing anything after the game and go hangout and shes like "I'm going home after" so I'm thinking "ok" and I asked to exchange phone #s and I go to get my phone, and going to give her my # as well and she's like "just give it later" and she was smiling, but the expression she gave was like "oh brother, whatever".

She didn't talk to me the rest of the game when I walked by to go get a drink and take a piss. Then later in the third period another usher came to our section, and replaced her after the game why she moved to the next section over and stood by one of the security dudes. After I talked to her before the game she was talking to one of they guys who sits by where she stands and saw them look up at me, as well security guy came after that too.

I'm thinking she must have informed security. I mean WTF. I was polite to her, I talk to her every game say hi and BS and shes always been nice to me before. I didn't think I did anything to creep her out.

So if shes there on Tue, what should I say when I walk to my seat when she sees me? It might be kinda akward. Should I just say hi as usual, or just don't talk to her