OT: Who is Tommy Smugala?

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Re: OT: Who is Tommy Smugala?

Post by ViPeRx007 »

FREAK-O ALERT!
Agreement

I, Tom Smugala, agree to the following in order to maintain goodwill between all parties concerned:

1. Item one has not been shown in this message out of respect for individual privacy.

2. I will cease all contact with any fan, forum or community having any interest or relationship with Katharine McPhee, unless specifically invited to join in discussion. I will not IM, message. telephone, correspond by post, or email any fan who specifically requests that I not do so.

3. I will cease all contact with Katharine Hope McPhee and any and all members of her family. I will not IM, message, telephone, correspond by post, or email her or any member of her family. I also agree to abandon my previous requests to meet with Katharine Hope McPhee to discuss my status within the fan community, and will make no future requests regarding same.

Signed and agreed to this 15th day of February, 2008.

Tom Smugala

=============================================

Apology letter to Katharine from Tom

Dear Katharine,

If you have not read my myspace message regarding this already here is what I basically said. As you know I've had alot of problems in your fanbase the past almost two years now. As you know things have recently gotten really bad with me the past few months, and now with (XXXXXXXX deleted to protect individual privacy XXXXXXX). I've looked at all my options, and the best thing for me to do Katharine is to cutoff ties with the fans, including yourself. I know I've caused you alot of grief also regarding my behavior, and even caused your mom grief also. I would like to sincerely apologize to you for all the problems I've caused you Katharine and for my actions, and for (XXXXXXXX deleted to protect individual privacy XXXXXXX) . I will still support your career Katharine, and I'll still go to your shows though if you tour again and come to my area I look forward to seeing you again, you're a very talented, beautiful, caring person Katharine, and I'll always love you as a fan despite all this. I would like to thank you Katharine for how respectful you treated me also when I met you last august at Six Flags St. Louis, that took alot for you to do that after all the things that I said about you. Most artist wouldn't even have came out if they knew a fan like me was there.

I'm really going to miss you Katharine, while I wont be contacting you or your mother again I want you to know that I will still support your career. I think this might be the best for me and help me focus on my life, and my schooling more also.

I hope the very best for you, and Nick, and both your families Katharine. If you need to contact me my email addy and cell number is below.

sincerely,

Tom Smugala
2015-2016 Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz (IR) & The Hockey Gods
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

ViPeRx007 wrote:FREAK-O ALERT!
Agreement

I, Tom Smugala, agree to the following in order to maintain goodwill between all parties concerned:

1. Item one has not been shown in this message out of respect for individual privacy.

2. I will cease all contact with any fan, forum or community having any interest or relationship with Katharine McPhee, unless specifically invited to join in discussion. I will not IM, message. telephone, correspond by post, or email any fan who specifically requests that I not do so.

3. I will cease all contact with Katharine Hope McPhee and any and all members of her family. I will not IM, message, telephone, correspond by post, or email her or any member of her family. I also agree to abandon my previous requests to meet with Katharine Hope McPhee to discuss my status within the fan community, and will make no future requests regarding same.

Tom Smugala

Dear Katharine,

If you have not read my myspace message regarding this already here is what I basically said. As you know I've had alot of problems in your fanbase the past almost two years now. As you know things have recently gotten really bad with me the past few months, and now with (XXXXXXXX deleted to protect individual privacy XXXXXXX). I've looked at all my options, and the best thing for me to do Katharine is to cutoff ties with the fans, including yourself. I know I've caused you alot of grief also regarding my behavior, and even caused your mom grief also. I would like to sincerely apologize to you for all the problems I've caused you Katharine and for my actions, and for (XXXXXXXX deleted to protect individual privacy XXXXXXX) . I will still support your career Katharine, and I'll still go to your shows though if you tour again and come to my area I look forward to seeing you again, you're a very talented, beautiful, caring person Katharine, and I'll always love you as a fan despite all this. I would like to thank you Katharine for how respectful you treated me also when I met you last august at Six Flags St. Louis, that took alot for you to do that after all the things that I said about you. Most artist wouldn't even have came out if they knew a fan like me was there.

I'm really going to miss you Katharine, while I wont be contacting you or your mother again I want you to know that I will still support your career. I think this might be the best for me and help me focus on my life, and my schooling more also.

I hope the very best for you, and Nick, and both your families Katharine. If you need to contact me my email addy and cell number is below.

sincerely,

Tom Smugala
Where the hell did you get that? :lol:

Miss McPhee needs to take one for the team and continue to let Tommy harass her...that way he isn't annoying the shit out of us here. :lol:
LETS GO BLUES RADIO
LIVE weekly broadcasts on YouTube & http://www.LetsGoBlues.com/radio!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/curtprice
Lets Go Blues Radio Twitter: https://twitter.com/lgbradio
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cprice12/
Lets Go Blues Radio Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lgbradio/

the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by the knob »

Philo wrote:Are you people that bored that this thread got this long?
I can see that the less-frequent cuddle sessions with goon attack has put you in a mood.

section319
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by section319 »

Agreement

Tom Smugala

Dear Katharine,

sincerely,

Tom Smugala
That is pretty awesome. How do you find something like that?
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.

section319
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by section319 »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
section319 wrote:
Blueline29 wrote:I wasn't there, but from what I understand, his dad learned all about Tommy's little online (and otherwise) proclivities and put a stop to them. It worked for quite a while, too.

His dad? How old is this kid?
He's mid 20's.. But see my first post in this thread.....

Does he really have that or is that just you speculating?

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by ViPeRx007 »

cprice12 wrote:
Agreement

Tom Smugala

Dear Katharine,

sincerely,

Tom Smugala

Miss McPhee needs to take one for the team and continue to let Tommy harass her...that way he isn't annoying the shit out of us here. :lol:
It's amazing what you find when you search Tom Smugala....scary actually.

http://idolforums.com/index.php?s=764cf ... ry14962339

He's apparently had run in's with folks on some kind of hurricane science website as well.

I feel sort of dirty for even taking the time to look for this information.... :?

section319
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by section319 »

ViPeRx007 wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
Agreement

Tom Smugala

Dear Katharine,

sincerely,

Tom Smugala

It's amazing what you find when you search Tom Smugala....scary actually.

http://idolforums.com/index.php?s=764cf ... ry14962339

He's apparently had run in's with folks on some kind of hurricane science website as well.

I feel sort of dirty for even taking the time to look for this information.... :?

Sounds like that forum has a similar problem with him that we do..

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

section319 wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
section319 wrote:
Blueline29 wrote:I wasn't there, but from what I understand, his dad learned all about Tommy's little online (and otherwise) proclivities and put a stop to them. It worked for quite a while, too.

His dad? How old is this kid?
He's mid 20's.. But see my first post in this thread.....

Does he really have that or is that just you speculating?
Not that I'm a psychologist, but I do have a degree in Psychology and have a decent background in mental health (and can usually diagnose my clients better than their psychiatrist can).. I'm pretty confident he has Asperger's.. That's why he stopped being funny to me a while ago. Dude has a disability, and the best thing we can do is ignore him.

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

Rohan
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by Rohan »

Remember his fascination with the Weather guy / Weightlifter Joe Bastardi? :lol: Awesome shit.
Pay heed, All who enter, Beware of the Phog

Oshie fan
Prospect
Prospect

Post by Oshie fan »

Why is everyone making crap up about me for? Whats the big deal that I asked the usher in my sec out?

Jeez. Stop runing my good name. I might run for public office someday. Like state rep or something.

Rohan
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by Rohan »

Oshie fan wrote:Why is everyone making crap up about me for? Whats the big deal that I asked the usher in my sec out?

Jeez. Stop runing my good name. I might run for public office someday. Like state rep or something.
You should do that Napoleon.
Pay heed, All who enter, Beware of the Phog

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by ViPeRx007 »

Oshie fan wrote:I eatz turds!1 darrrrrrrr durrr!
fixed.

VictoriaSmugala
Prospect
Prospect

Post by VictoriaSmugala »

Haha. Who the hell are you creeps?????

WaukeeBlues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by WaukeeBlues »

VictoriaSmugala wrote:Haha. Who the hell are you creeps?????
I see you had a sex change, Victoria.
Official 2021-2022 LGB Sponsor of Torey Krug
Official 2021 LGB Sponsor of Brayden Schenn
Official 2018-2019 LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz
2018 LGB Playoff Challenge Champ
Official 2017-2018 LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
Official 2016-2017 LGB Sponsor of Scottie Upshall
Official 2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk

JPonder94
All-Star
All-Star

Post by JPonder94 »

WaukeeBlues wrote:
VictoriaSmugala wrote:Haha. Who the hell are you creeps?????
I see you had a sex change, Victoria.
Is it wrong if I find you attractive?
2009-10 LGB Sponsor of Davis "Major" Payne
2010-11 LGB Sponsor of Alexander Steen
2011-12 LGB Sponsor of NHL All-Star Brian Elliott
2012-13 LGB Sponsor of Jaroslav Halak

VictoriaSmugala
Prospect
Prospect

Post by VictoriaSmugala »

Hmmm. No sex change here. Still a girl. And not wrong, just a little bit weird.

big d note
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by big d note »

Do you liek mustangs?
Official Sponsor of Ray Barile
[Dooger] 9:10 am: That David [Backes] is a cool dude.
RIP Pavol Demitra - I hope you are "so hoppy" wherever you are now

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by ViPeRx007 »

I have to do a project on hurricanes. Can you help me?