MLB The Show 09

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

MLB The Show 09

Post by Ruutu15 »

Anyone else here play MLB 09 the show on ps3? I just created a public league, need 7 more players. It's called "Beer n Peanuts"...

abc789987
All-Star
All-Star

Re: MLB The Show 09

Post by abc789987 »

i got it but i am very bad... in the RTTS they released me from my AA team...
but I'll give it a shot if you don't care.

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

abc789987 wrote:i got it but i am very bad... in the RTTS they released me from my AA team...
but I'll give it a shot if you don't care.
Sign up! The only way you get better is to play...I'm not all that great either in the online game.

stlmark
All-Star
All-Star

Post by stlmark »

Wish I had PS3 so I could play the Show. With Xbox, I'm stuck with MLB2K9 which sucks balls.
LGB sponsor of Vladimir Sobotka

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

stlmark wrote:Wish I had PS3 so I could play the Show. With Xbox, I'm stuck with MLB2K9 which sucks balls.
I used to like the 2k baseball games, but it seems like the whole 2k series has taken a serious nose-dive. I haven't played 2k9 though.

stlmark
All-Star
All-Star

Post by stlmark »

Ruutu15 wrote:
stlmark wrote:Wish I had PS3 so I could play the Show. With Xbox, I'm stuck with MLB2K9 which sucks balls.
I used to like the 2k baseball games, but it seems like the whole 2k series has taken a serious nose-dive. I haven't played 2k9 though.
Yea, make sure you never play it. It's horrible and I hate it.

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

stlmark wrote:
Ruutu15 wrote:
I would be playing it, which is maybe a bad thing. My girlfriend really wanted a blu-ray player, and on her own will with no interference from me bought a PS3 even though she never plays games.

It sucks that there's only one game for 360. Doesn't 2K's contract run out after this year? EA's MVP series was awesome, so hopefully they bring that back.

stlmark
All-Star
All-Star

Post by stlmark »

Ruutu15 wrote:
stlmark wrote:
Ruutu15 wrote:
I would be playing it, which is maybe a bad thing. My girlfriend really wanted a blu-ray player, and on her own will with no interference from me bought a PS3 even though she never plays games.

It sucks that there's only one game for 360. Doesn't 2K's contract run out after this year? EA's MVP series was awesome, so hopefully they bring that back.
Not sure, but I don't think the contract runs out. I would pay for the 2K people to jump into a lake of piss and stop making games as soon as possible.