Julie Loves Hockey....

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Julie Loves Hockey....

Postby F Keenan » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:09 am

and is an annoying C. I can't even listen to that butterface.


discuss.
Image

*I tend to only post on this site when I'm intoxicated.
User avatar
F Keenan
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2185
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:10 am
Location: Kirkwood, MO

Re: Julie Loves Hockey....

Postby theohall » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:02 pm

F Keenan wrote:and is an annoying C. I can't even listen to that butterface.


discuss.


Who is Julie? Some of us aren't in St Louis.
(FRANK) the Kings!!!!
User avatar
theohall
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3653
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:49 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Re: Julie Loves Hockey....

Postby F Keenan » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:19 pm

Image

*I tend to only post on this site when I'm intoxicated.
User avatar
F Keenan
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2185
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:10 am
Location: Kirkwood, MO

Re: Julie Loves Hockey....

Postby ProngerBlues44 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:39 pm

I haven't watched her until today-- but damn she isn't even attractive!!
2009-10 LGB Sponsor of Davis "Major" Payne
2010-11 LGB Sponsor of Alex Steen
2011-12 LGB Sponsor of NHL All-Star Brian Elliott
2012-13 LGB Sponsor of Jaroslav Halak

Check out my website and podcast at HockeyPodcastDirectory.com
User avatar
ProngerBlues44
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1628
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:45 pm
Location: The Penalty Box

Re: Julie Loves Hockey....

Postby stlmark » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:51 pm

She's kinda attractive, but damn she rambles and never takes a f**king breath.
LGB sponsor of Vladimir Sobotka
User avatar
stlmark
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1335
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:12 am
Location: over there ---->

Re: Julie Loves Hockey....

Postby theohall » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:08 pm

F Keenan wrote:Just go to http://www.hockeybuzz.com


That dumb blonde is talking about a Bruins-Flyers rivalry without mentioning the Boston-Montreal rivalry which is way huger and actually uses the word history???????

I guess she likes the small stuff.
(FRANK) the Kings!!!!
User avatar
theohall
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3653
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:49 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Re: Julie Loves Hockey....

Postby stlmark » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:12 pm

theohall wrote:
F Keenan wrote:Just go to http://www.hockeybuzz.com


That dumb blonde is talking about a Bruins-Flyers rivalry without mentioning the Boston-Montreal rivalry which is way huger and actually uses the word history???????

I guess she likes the small stuff.


Well then she should call me. :?
LGB sponsor of Vladimir Sobotka
User avatar
stlmark
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1335
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:12 am
Location: over there ---->

Re: Julie Loves Hockey....

Postby theohall » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:29 am

stlmark wrote:
theohall wrote:
F Keenan wrote:Just go to http://www.hockeybuzz.com


That dumb blonde is talking about a Bruins-Flyers rivalry without mentioning the Boston-Montreal rivalry which is way huger and actually uses the word history???????

I guess she likes the small stuff.


Well then she should call me. :?


You shouldn't advertise. :wink:
(FRANK) the Kings!!!!
User avatar
theohall
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3653
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:49 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Re: Julie Loves Hockey....

Postby stlmark » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:19 am

theohall wrote:
stlmark wrote:
theohall wrote:
F Keenan wrote:Just go to http://www.hockeybuzz.com


That dumb blonde is talking about a Bruins-Flyers rivalry without mentioning the Boston-Montreal rivalry which is way huger and actually uses the word history???????

I guess she likes the small stuff.


Well then she should call me. :?


You shouldn't advertise. :wink:


:lol: Did I post that? :P
LGB sponsor of Vladimir Sobotka
User avatar
stlmark
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1335
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:12 am
Location: over there ---->

Re: Julie Loves Hockey....

Postby ProngerBlues44 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:30 am

stlmark wrote:
theohall wrote:
stlmark wrote:
theohall wrote:
F Keenan wrote:Just go to http://www.hockeybuzz.com


That dumb blonde is talking about a Bruins-Flyers rivalry without mentioning the Boston-Montreal rivalry which is way huger and actually uses the word history???????

I guess she likes the small stuff.


Well then she should call me. :?


You shouldn't advertise. :wink:


:lol: Did I post that? :P


Are we talking about your peepee? Ewwwwwww
2009-10 LGB Sponsor of Davis "Major" Payne
2010-11 LGB Sponsor of Alex Steen
2011-12 LGB Sponsor of NHL All-Star Brian Elliott
2012-13 LGB Sponsor of Jaroslav Halak

Check out my website and podcast at HockeyPodcastDirectory.com
User avatar
ProngerBlues44
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1628
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:45 pm
Location: The Penalty Box

Re: Julie Loves Hockey....

Postby kodos » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:11 am

She's not completely unattractive. Just not anywhere near TV attractive. And she has horrible hair. And then there is the whole talking thing. That's not good either.
Image
User avatar
kodos
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 11893
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:05 pm

Re: Julie Loves Hockey....

Postby F Keenan » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:57 pm

kodos wrote:She's not completely unattractive. Just not anywhere near TV attractive. And she has horrible hair. And then there is the whole talking thing. That's not good either.



++

I've seen burn victims with better hair. Apparently this chick was Ms. New Jersey a few years back. She has gone downhill since then (e5).
Image

*I tend to only post on this site when I'm intoxicated.
User avatar
F Keenan
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2185
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:10 am
Location: Kirkwood, MO

Re: Julie Loves Hockey....

Postby stlmark » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:39 am

ProngerBlues44 wrote:
stlmark wrote:
theohall wrote:
stlmark wrote:
theohall wrote:
F Keenan wrote:Just go to http://www.hockeybuzz.com


That dumb blonde is talking about a Bruins-Flyers rivalry without mentioning the Boston-Montreal rivalry which is way huger and actually uses the word history???????

I guess she likes the small stuff.


Well then she should call me. :?


You shouldn't advertise. :wink:


:lol: Did I post that? :P


Are we talking about your peepee? Ewwwwwww


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LGB sponsor of Vladimir Sobotka
User avatar
stlmark
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1335
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:12 am
Location: over there ---->

Re: Julie Loves Hockey....

Postby Jack T Adams » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:53 am

I cannot stand that (Frank) bitch. I mute the bitch site every time.
OFFICIAL 2007-2008 SPONSOR OF THE LATE DOUG WICKENHEISER, BRINGING BACK KEN WILSON and OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Go Cardinals, Rams and BLUES!



Image
User avatar
Jack T Adams
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1911
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:57 am
Location: Herculaneum, Missouri


Return to St. Louis Blues Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], dmiles2186, ViPeRx007, Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests