Blues beat Linköping 6-0

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

Robb_K
Hockey God
Hockey God

Blues beat Linköping 6-0

Post by Robb_K »

Here is the scoring summary sheet:

Scoring Summary
1st. Period
St. Louis – David Perron (Erik Johnson) 1:12
St. Louis – Carlo Colaiacovo (B.J. Crombeen, Alex Steen) 6:28

2nd Period
St. Louis – Patrik Berglund (Brad Winchester, T.J. Oshie) 9:49
St. Louis – Paul Kariya (Keith Tkachuk, Brad Boyes) 12:56
St. Louis – Paul Kariya (power play) (unassisted) 15:55

3rd Period
St. Louis - Alex Steen (Mike Weaver) 11:02

Goalies: Chris Mason (1st period), Ty Conklin (2nd period), Ben Bishop (3rd period)

The Blues played all 8 defencemen. So Strachan could play in Sweden, and Bishop played, too.

They dominated the game so strongly that it seemed like a practise. But, 2 of Linköping's main scorers (Hlavic and Hlinka) did not play. I hope this doesn't go to their heads too much. I want them to be playing all out with an edge against Detroit, and win both games outright (no overtimes. They need to break out 4 points ahead of The Wings ffrom the start of the season, and not look back.

Winning Unlimited
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Re: Blues beat Linköping 6-0

Post by Winning Unlimited »

Robb_K wrote:I want them to be playing all out with an edge against Detroit, and win both games outright (no overtimes. They need to break out 4 points ahead of The Wings ffrom the start of the season, and not look back.
this

DaDitka
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by DaDitka »

I just hope we've saved some goals for the regular season :shock:

2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Patrik 'Bulan' Berglund

TSUCookieMonster
All-Star
All-Star

Post by TSUCookieMonster »

Robb_K wrote:Here is the scoring summary sheet:

Scoring Summary
1st. Period

2nd Period

3rd Period

Goalies: Chris Mason (1st period), Ty Conklin (2nd period), Ben Bishop (3rd period)

The Blues played all 8 defencemen. So Strachan could play in Sweden, and Bishop played, too.

They dominated the game so strongly that it seemed like a practise. But, 2 of Linköping's main scorers (Hlavic and Hlinka) did not play. I hope this doesn't go to their heads too much. I want them to be playing all out with an edge against Detroit, and win both games outright (no overtimes. They need to break out 4 points ahead of The Wings ffrom the start of the season, and not look back.
Being your not horribly far from me, where did you watch the game? Tonight I watched part of Chicago's game in Switzerland live on the internet... any idea if the game will be streamed in Europe somewhere for opening night ???

[Dooger] 11:53 pm: Thank God you're here! Some Wings fans were in here trying to have sex with me.

SIU LAW
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by SIU LAW »

:cup:

Robb_K
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Robb_K »

[quote="TSUCookieMonster"][quote="Robb_K"]Here is the scoring summary sheet:

Scoring Summary
1st. Period

2nd Period

3rd Period

They dominated the game so strongly that it seemed like a practise. But, 2 of Linköping's main scorers (Hlavic and Hlinka) did not play. I hope this doesn't go to their heads too much. I want them to be playing all out with an edge against Detroit, and win both games outright (no overtimes. They need to break out 4 points ahead of The Wings ffrom the start of the season, and not look back.[/quote]

Being your not horribly far from me, [b]where did you watch the game?[/b] Tonight I watched part of Chicago's game in Switzerland live on the internet... [b]any idea if the game will be streamed in Europe somewhere for opening night [/b]???[/quote]

I didn't watch it. I don't believe it was telivised even in Sweden -which would be why it wouldn't be streamed.

I watched the Linköping live digital update screen (like a ticker-tape -sort of like what The Blues had before this year), and also read a slightly delayed NHL.com journalist's recap after each period.

I suspect opening night's game will be streamed by a Swedish website, but probably only for paying customers. I assume some North American source will stream it for free. I'll post a link if I hear of one.

TSUCookieMonster
All-Star
All-Star

Post by TSUCookieMonster »

I will post a link likewise if I find one for Europe. I've had great luck logging into US sites lately using an anonymous proxy, which pretty much lets me watch anything I want that would be on cable (and Hulu).

Anyway, I've been monitoring http://atdhe.net/ which streamed the Chicago game tonight and will be streaming a few others later real late tonight for us, but if you're up and around... Awesome connection speed for me. Hopefully they'll stream the Blues.

[Dooger] 11:53 pm: Thank God you're here! Some Wings fans were in here trying to have sex with me.

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

I can't freakin' wait to get home Friday, pop on Versus and watch the opener. :goblues: :detsucks:
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024