Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey.
Moderator: LGB Mods
Just for abc789987!
Official LGB sponsor of Mike McKenna
- 2nd Line Scorer
- Posts: 369
- Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:19 pm
- Location: In the heart of Europe
- Posts: 1795
- Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:00 pm
- Location: Indiana?
I'm calling this one a split. I think the Blues are going to make a lot of noise this season, as will Columbus.
- LGB Booster - White
- Posts: 6941
- Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2003 10:10 pm
- Location: Currently in Cincinnati, OH
I'd love to see The Blues win both games, but the odds are that they'll split them. But, near the end of the season, and in the playoffs, it wouldn't surprise me too much, if The Blues become the better team.
- 1st Line Sniper
- Posts: 555
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:26 pm
- Location: Oude Niedorp, Netherlands
At least we're more humble than the Dead Things fans
maybe just more knowledgeable.
Official LGB Sponsor: Jake Allen
- Hall Of Fame
- Posts: 4671
- Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:00 pm
- Location: Phi Alpha
cprice12 wrote:I'd pass out if we swept them. But I see us splitting.
I voted split as well, but plan on passing out anyways.
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Patrik 'Bulan' Berglund
- Hall Of Fame
- Posts: 2800
- Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:21 pm
- Location: sailing with the Captain
Return to St. Louis Blues Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], STLADOGG, Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests