Here's what I'm going to need to see from this team

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Here's what I'm going to need to see from this team

Post by goon attack »

before I even CONSIDER lifting my boycott for next season

1. at least one major every other game. And that is being generous as hell.

2. Tkachuk needs to be jettisoned ASAP

3. nothing like the FIASCO in Sweden. NO MAJORS? Against a division rival? Against the fukking Red Wings? UN. ACCEPT. ABLE.

what did we have... 2 roughing penalties? WTMF???

This team had better start brawling and brawling soon or they will be in last place quicker than Dan Quinn skates away from a fight.

What a fukking LAME ASS way to start the season.
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Here's what I'm going to need to see from this team

Post by cprice12 »

:lol:

Good ol' Goon.
LETS GO BLUES RADIO
LIVE weekly broadcasts on YouTube & http://www.LetsGoBlues.com/radio!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/curtprice
Lets Go Blues Radio Twitter: https://twitter.com/lgbradio
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cprice12/
Lets Go Blues Radio Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lgbradio/

Winning Unlimited
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Winning Unlimited »

I was wondering where he was.

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

I know, it's a pity they lost both those games against Detroit...

Oh wait, yeah that's right. Physically outmatched them in two strong come from behind wins. I'll take that over 82 boxing matches.
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

Philo
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by Philo »

Geez,here we go again. :roll:
"Philo can stalk with impunity"Goon Attack

DaDitka
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by DaDitka »

It doesn't appear we are talking sensibly here, but for sh*ts and grins you do realize the two cup teams last year finished 1st and 8th in the fewest majors last year.

I love fighting, intimidation, and well deserved major penalties as much as the next guy, but with the leagues rules if the opponent is wanting to ‘play along’ you’re playing with one hand tied behind your back constantly on the PK and wasting an active player spot.

There will still be plenty of room for the rough stuff in the game, it just has a more defined time and place these days. It sucks, but that doesn’t make it any less true.

I love heavy weight fights, but would really love to hoist The Cup.

2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Patrik 'Bulan' Berglund

richtedm
All-Star
All-Star

Post by richtedm »

No, I agree. Drop the gloves already. We're two games in.
Official All-Time Co-Sponsor of Cam Janssen

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by ViPeRx007 »

One of the Blues players needs to kill another teams player. Until then the season hasn't officially begun....began....whateverthe(frank)!

:letsgoblues: :letsgoblues:
2015-2016 Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz (IR) & The Hockey Gods
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

glen a richter wrote:I know, it's a pity they lost both those games against Detroit...

Oh wait, yeah that's right. Physically outmatched them in two strong come from behind wins. I'll take that over 82 boxing matches.
A fight or two is just one little part of the game, time wise, but a HUGE part of the game strategy wise. Now the Wings will be all jacked up to win next time and we'll be all jacked up to not take a penalty so we can win.... yada yada yada... same ol' BS playoff hockey format in the regular season against the Wings.

They should have added insult to injury and pounded a few pussy Wings into bloody pulps. We need total PHYSICAL and PSYCHOLOGICAL dominance over those asswipes. No better time than now to make it happen. Physical dominance is not enough if you don't back it up with some chippy play and a few beatdowns. Were there any face washes? Any pushing after whistles? Any, "Don't get near the goalie, asshole, or I'll pound you into the ice and then go screw your wife!" smack being thrown about? I doubt it. That's why this team will not win the Cup unless they learn how to do that.

The only saving grace... the ONLY thing, is that the Wings are such pansies that they probably wouldn't fight anyway.

However... NO excuse AT ALL for not slapping those little pudsmokers around with some brawlage.

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

glen a richter wrote:I know, it's a pity they lost both those games against Detroit...

A fight or two is just one little part of the game, time wise, but a HUGE part of the game strategy wise. Now the Wings will be all jacked up to win next time and we'll be all jacked up to not take a penalty so we can win.... yada yada yada... same ol' BS playoff hockey format in the regular season against the Wings.

They should have added insult to injury and pounded a few pussy Wings into bloody pulps. We need total PHYSICAL and PSYCHOLOGICAL dominance over those asswipes. No better time than now to make it happen. Physical dominance is not enough if you don't back it up with some chippy play and a few beatdowns. Were there any face washes? Any pushing after whistles? Any, "Don't get near the goalie, asshole, or I'll pound you into the ice and then go screw your wife!" smack being thrown about? I doubt it. That's why this team will not win the Cup unless they learn how to do that.

The only saving grace... the ONLY thing, is that the Wings are such pansies that they probably wouldn't fight anyway.

However... NO excuse AT ALL for not slapping those little pudsmokers around with some brawlage.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

They should have added insult to injury and pounded a few pussy Wings into bloody pulps. We need total PHYSICAL and PSYCHOLOGICAL dominance over those asswipes. No better time than now to make it happen. Physical dominance is not enough if you don't back it up with some chippy play and a few beatdowns. Were there any face washes? Any pushing after whistles? Any, "Don't get near the goalie, asshole, or I'll pound you into the ice and then go screw your wife!" smack being thrown about? I doubt it. This team will not win the Cup unless they learn how to do that.

section319
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by section319 »

I didn't fully understand your post until I read the 5th one.

And did you miss the part of the game where Tkachuk took Lebda out of the game? And it is kind of hard to fight someone when they don't want to fight you.
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.

stlbluz
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by stlbluz »

section319 wrote:I didn't fully understand your post until I read the 5th one.
:lol:
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald

ZigZagBluesFan
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder

Post by ZigZagBluesFan »

This team's dead to me until Kariya drops the gloves...

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

why the hell did that post 5 times?

mods... please delete 4 of them!

not_a_wings_fan
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by not_a_wings_fan »

Honestly, the Blues were physical enough in the games that Detoilet went out and signed Brad May to a 1 year deal after getting back to the states.

Their coach was pissed off that his players were getting hacked and run in the games and none of their candy ass players did anything about it.

You may get your wish next time we play them as I expect they will dress May for that tilt.
Official 2008-2015 LGB Sponsor of Barret Jackman

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

so, HOME FREAKING OPENER and not one fight. Brilliant product there, Blues. I won't be buying a ticket anytime soon. Spending 80 bucks minimum on tix, beers, etc doesn't seem worth sitting through a snoozer where you guys score 1 or 2 goals and don't even punch anybody's face in.

I can watch ice dancing for free. I just call glen richter and borrow his Christi Yamaguchi tribute dvd that he keeps under his pink satin pillow at night. He can just sleep with this Brian Boitano dvd until I return it.

Philo
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by Philo »

:deadhorse: Damn i'm glad your back,i missed your infantile comments.
"Philo can stalk with impunity"Goon Attack